A matter of humanism?
Posted: 28 June 2012 04:16 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-06-28

I see the color white when eyes closed.
A color has no word attached to it.
But one can find out a relation to manifestation.

“white”, ‘go forward’ (say when walking)

(true in fact)

“Go forth”

So people who are not sceptical often find it hard to distinguish personal phenomena.
Say white: “light”, their ‘light’, because they can walk ahead.
Or are they afraid? Towards the ontologically relevant : time. Rember it again and it lies in three. The original ‘time’ carrying name.

“go forward’”.

however, if you integrate the color white’s related ‘go forth’ in your behaviour.

Posted: 28 June 2012 05:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01

Huh? confused-smiley-005.gif

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 28 June 2012 05:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-06-28

Hi, if there are multiple forms of belief, can’t we be sceptical of most of it? OR all.

Some might find some things to be useful. Say to operate a machine, which can be done in a multivarious amount of ways.

So if one is adapted to it; need not be to all potentially.

So if you learn that a piece of technology might be of use, you haven’t adepted to it perse, that is something of ‘the body’ (may it be sound or other waves).

“I can sing”, are you singing? Not for all individuals who might perceive, some are even deaf.

I would say that those who are deaf.

If you see a color, note the softness, so you can take it up personally. But to have chosen a color, might it be that one believed? I think not.

I note an amount of apperceptions, but these are subjective, whereas objects (experiences from these) as apperceptive forms, can not have color without it giving a kind of dynamic, so color might give one the option of wanting to know what todo with that color, (at all space?), the apperceptions (sources), might after some personal evolution (’) , behave; where before it was color, now it are the senses that fit with that behaviour.

Insects?

“Belief”, to be not totally distributed to you, this concept that need be distributed in parallel?

[ Edited: 28 June 2012 06:00 AM by bhpv ]

Posted: 28 June 2012 11:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  756
Joined  2012-04-25

Reads like stuff I wrote many many moons ago in college when I’d get totally stoned.  Seemed real deep and important while high, but afterwards I’d realize it was just a bunch of nonsense.

Posted: 28 June 2012 11:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  90
Joined  2012-04-24
bhpv - 28 June 2012 04:16 AM

I see the color white when eyes closed.

You may want to go see a doctor.  When your eyes are closed you should either see black because no light is getting through your eyelids or you should see red because a bit of light is filtering through your eyelids if you’re looking toward a very bright light source.

Signature 

Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Posted: 28 June 2012 11:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-06-28

Right.

I imagine color.

Posted: 19 September 2012 05:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-09-19

You are just seeing what you can’t see when you open your eyes. It’s a matter of taking time to know yourself more.