12 of 91
Any scientific evidence to support official WTC 7 fall theory?
Posted: 28 February 2013 09:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 166 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2289
Joined  2007-07-05
GdB - 28 February 2013 09:26 AM

You suggest that conservation of momentum has something to do with the possible explanation. It hasn’t at all.

And you think I mentioned the 10,000 gallons of fuel for what?

You think that was about momentum?

[3530]
psik

Signature 

Fiziks is Fundamental

Posted: 19 March 2013 01:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 167 ]
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2013-02-16

So the short answer to the question in the title of this thread really does appear to be: No, there’s no genuinely scientific evidence for the fire-induced collapse theory at all, at least as far as the Center for Inquiry’s forum members are concerned.

Posted: 19 March 2013 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 168 ]
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

So the short answer to the question in the title of this thread really does appear to be: No, there’s no genuinely scientific evidence for the fire-induced collapse theory at all, at least as far as the Center for Inquiry’s forum members are concerned.

Nope, that’s not the answer.

Sorry.

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 20 March 2013 12:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 169 ]
Joined  2013-02-16
Equal Opportunity Curmudgeon - 19 March 2013 04:16 PM

Nope, that’s not the answer.

Sorry.

Just going on what’s been offered so far on this thread to offer credible support to the fire-induced collapse theory.

Which is, let’s face it, nothing really.

Posted: 20 March 2013 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 170 ]
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

Wrong again. This has been discussed and explained many times and not just here. To imply or claim otherwise is head in the sand denialism as well as cognitive dissonance on a grand scale.

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 20 March 2013 04:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 171 ]
Joined  2013-02-16
Equal Opportunity Curmudgeon - 20 March 2013 03:34 PM

Wrong again. This has been discussed and explained many times and not just here. To imply or claim otherwise is head in the sand denialism as well as cognitive dissonance on a grand scale.

Excellent. I’ve read through this entire thread and found absolutely nothing that can be called credible scientific evidence to support the fire-induced collapse theory, but perhaps I’ve missed something that you can quote back to justify your claim that it’s been properly explained here.

Posted: 20 March 2013 08:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 172 ]
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11

Yes it is, as well as selective reading (or understanding) of the dialog. We’ve been around and around with this one with psiky, over the same ground over and over and over…..same results… blank stare

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 21 March 2013 12:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 173 ]
Joined  2013-02-16
asanta - 20 March 2013 08:40 PM

Yes it is, as well as selective reading (or understanding) of the dialog. We’ve been around and around with this one with psiky, over the same ground over and over and over…..same results… blank stare

Good, good. But since there’s nothing on this thread that comes close to addressing its subject, perhaps you could link to the part of the discussion with psiky that’s been had elsewhere which you think most clearly shows why scientific skepticism on the question is ill-founded. Many thanks.

Posted: 21 March 2013 07:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 174 ]
Total Posts:  2289
Joined  2007-07-05

Yeah, they go around and around but can’t actually say anything scientific.

Where has anyone built a physical model that can collapse while damaging its components?  Where has Asanta said anything about the Conservation of Momentum or anything else actually involving physics?  How are we supposed to do decent physics on a structure when we don’t even have accurate data?  What was the distribution of steel down the building?  What was the total amount of concrete?  The NIST couldn’t supply that in 10.000 pages.

But they go around and around because they don’t really want to think objectively about the subject.

Experiments don’t matter in science anymore.  LOL

But after 11 years our scientists do have a problem for not resolving this.  But we are supposed to care about Higgs Bosons and robots on Mars when they can’t explain three destroyed buildings on Earth.

psik

Signature 

Fiziks is Fundamental

Posted: 22 March 2013 12:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 175 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
jomper - 21 March 2013 12:37 AM

Good, good. But since there’s nothing on this thread that comes close to addressing its subject, perhaps you could link to the part of the discussion with psiky that’s been had elsewhere which you think most clearly shows why scientific skepticism on the question is ill-founded. Many thanks.

Easy enough to find with the search bar… long face  I beg to disagree that the ‘skepticism’ is even close to being scientific.

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 22 March 2013 12:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 176 ]
Joined  2013-02-16
asanta - 22 March 2013 12:06 AM
jomper - 21 March 2013 12:37 AM

Easy enough to find with the search bar… long face  I beg to disagree that the ‘skepticism’ is even close to being scientific.

As I said, there’s nothing in this thread that comes close to addressing its subject. You insist that the question has been adequately and repeatedly answered elsewhere in this forum, yet you’re apparently unable to find a single example. That in itself is a cause for skepticism.

Posted: 22 March 2013 04:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 177 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
jomper - 22 March 2013 12:33 AM

As I said, there’s nothing in this thread that comes close to addressing its subject. You insist that the question has been adequately and repeatedly answered elsewhere in this forum, yet you’re apparently unable to find a single example. That in itself is a cause for skepticism.

There are endless threads about 9/11 conspiracies on the forum, most of them started by or taken over by Psikey. I REFUSE to waste MY time looking through that septic tank of conspiracy and innuendo, especially since nothing presented by those arguing against a conspiracy is likely to sway you, especially since nothing has managed to do so in the intervening 12 years since its occurrence. mad  Look for it yourself. It is there, but it will change nothing in YOUR mind.

Signature 

Posted: 23 March 2013 01:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 178 ]
Joined  2013-02-16
asanta - 22 March 2013 04:47 PM
jomper - 22 March 2013 12:33 AM

There are endless threads about 9/11 conspiracies on the forum, most of them started by or taken over by Psikey. I REFUSE to waste MY time looking through that septic tank of conspiracy and innuendo, especially since nothing presented by those arguing against a conspiracy is likely to sway you, especially since nothing has managed to do so in the intervening 12 years since its occurrence. mad  Look for it yourself. It is there, but it will change nothing in YOUR mind.

I’ve had a look in this forum, and I haven’t found “any scientific evidence to support [the] official WTC 7 fall theory”. You insist it’s there but you’re evidently unable to back even this simple claim up with one link, so now you’re trying to pass the buck for your claim and are reduced to ad hominem and misrepresentation of the question/my position! As if you’ve been discussing the question with me for 12 years grin

Posted: 23 March 2013 02:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 179 ]
Joined  2008-04-11

That’s okay. Reading the posts on this thread about the subject, I feel as if I have been discussing it with you for 12 years.. LOL That you ‘searched’ the forum and found no ‘evidence’ confirms it.  cool smirk I’m not biting….go fish elsewhere.

Signature 

Posted: 23 March 2013 02:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 180 ]
Joined  2013-02-16
asanta - 23 March 2013 02:15 AM

That’s okay. Reading the posts on this thread about the subject, I feel as if I have been discussing it with you for 12 years.. LOL That you ‘searched’ the forum and found no ‘evidence’ confirms it.  cool smirk I’m not biting….go fish elsewhere.

Don’t make claims you can’t back up, my friend. That should be basic.

12 of 91