34 of 91
Any scientific evidence to support official WTC 7 fall theory?
Posted: 22 May 2013 11:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 496 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  471
Joined  2012-07-02
jomper - 22 May 2013 11:29 PM

Anyone who’s bothered to read this far will see you’re floundering desperately and are reduced to insults simply because you can’t point to any experimental validation for your absurd beliefs.

You’re just a dumbass who doesn’t prove his claims.

Signature 

“When your arguments are…ashes. Then you have my permission to cry.”

Posted: 22 May 2013 11:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 497 ]
Total Posts:  428
Joined  2013-02-16
Robert Walper - 22 May 2013 11:30 PM
jomper - 22 May 2013 11:29 PM

Anyone who’s bothered to read this far will see you’re floundering desperately and are reduced to insults simply because you can’t point to any experimental validation for your absurd beliefs.

You’re just a dumbass who doesn’t prove his claims.

You haven’t got any experimental evidence that the “collapse effect” you believe in actually exists. There’s nothing in your outpourings that indicates you’ve got any experimental validation for your position at all. Now you’re just behaving like a kid in a schoolyard.

I think that means you’ve lost the debate.

Posted: 22 May 2013 11:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 498 ]
Joined  2012-07-02
jomper - 22 May 2013 11:39 PM

You haven’t got any experimental evidence that the “collapse effect” you believe in actually exists. There’s nothing in your outpourings that indicates you’ve got any experimental validation for your position at all. Now you’re just behaving like a kid in a schoolyard.

I think that means you’ve lost the debate.

Says the dumbass who refuses to prove his claims.

Signature 

Posted: 23 May 2013 12:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 499 ]
Joined  2013-02-16

Your insults are all the proof I need. grin

Posted: 23 May 2013 12:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 500 ]
Joined  2012-07-02
jomper - 23 May 2013 12:29 AM

Your insults are all the proof I need. grin

You lost all credibility on the issue of ‘proof’ when you repeatedly and publicly demostrated your unwillingness to prove your claims.

Dumbass.

Signature 

Posted: 23 May 2013 12:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 501 ]
Joined  2013-02-16

Every post you make proves my point. You’ve got nothing but insults instead of experimental validation for the “collapse effect” you worship. grin

Posted: 23 May 2013 12:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 502 ]
Joined  2012-07-02
jomper - 23 May 2013 12:34 AM

Every post you make proves my point. You’ve got nothing but insults instead of experimental validation for the “collapse effect” you worship. grin

Every post you make is another post where you refuse to prove your claims. Dumbass. LOL

Signature 

Posted: 23 May 2013 01:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 503 ]
Joined  2013-02-16
Robert Walper - 23 May 2013 12:36 AM
jomper - 23 May 2013 12:34 AM

Every post you make is another post where you refuse to prove your claims. Dumbass. LOL

Who’s the one who believes in experimentally unverifiable collapse miracles here? grin

Posted: 23 May 2013 04:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 504 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15405
Joined  2006-02-14
Robert Walper - 22 May 2013 11:25 PM

jomper, you’re just a dumbass who doesn’t prove his claims.

Robert, terms of abuse such as these add nothing to the strength of your argument and are in fact against the rules. If you feel that those with whom you are arguing have not made their point, it is enough to say so. If you feel argument is useless, it is enough to move on to other, more rewarding avenues. Continued behavior in violation of the rules can lead to banning. Thanks.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 23 May 2013 06:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 505 ]
Joined  2012-07-02
dougsmith - 23 May 2013 04:04 AM

Robert, terms of abuse such as these add nothing to the strength of your argument and are in fact against the rules. If you feel that those with whom you are arguing have not made their point, it is enough to say so. If you feel argument is useless, it is enough to move on to other, more rewarding avenues. Continued behavior in violation of the rules can lead to banning. Thanks.

Hello doug,

I freely and publicly acknowledge you have clearly and fairly warned me about this CFI rule breach I am guilty of.

Before further commentry on my part, I would like to ask you as a moderator, who is presumably familiar with CFI rules of discussion: what is the penalty or response that is expected against those in this thead who are accused of dishonesty, willfully and knowingly lying and failure to prove their claims?

I submit for your benefit I’m not going to argue with you in any way about any rules nor do I seek exemption from them. I merely ask only your input to my specific question at this point, prior to me engaging in any behavior requiring you to carry out your moderator duties for the forum.

Signature 

Posted: 23 May 2013 07:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 506 ]
Total Posts:  2424
Joined  2007-07-05
dougsmith - 23 May 2013 04:04 AM

The blue photons of death strike but this one was OK.

That’s the difference between you and me. I’ll still examine a counter claim ten plus years later by some online idiot named psikey and point out the flaws of his actual argument and ‘evidence’. While you sit there and proudly claim you’ll never be convinced in ten or a hundred years, regardless of what model or evidence is submitted because you claim there is no such evidence and there never will be.

point out the flaws of his actual argument and ‘evidence’.

By saying that my model should weigh 450 tons.  LOL

psik

[ Edited: 23 May 2013 10:11 AM by psikeyhackr ]
 Signature 

Fiziks is Fundamental

Posted: 23 May 2013 10:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 507 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15405
Joined  2006-02-14
Robert Walper - 23 May 2013 06:10 AM

Hello doug,

I freely and publicly acknowledge you have clearly and fairly warned me about this CFI rule breach I am guilty of.

Before further commentry on my part, I would like to ask you as a moderator, who is presumably familiar with CFI rules of discussion: what is the penalty or response that is expected against those in this thead who are accused of dishonesty, willfully and knowingly lying and failure to prove their claims?

I submit for your benefit I’m not going to argue with you in any way about any rules nor do I seek exemption from them. I merely ask only your input to my specific question at this point, prior to me engaging in any behavior requiring you to carry out your moderator duties for the forum.

Unfortunately Robert, we have no rules against falsehood, either inadvertent or intentional, except as they directly impact the rules. We take no official positions on substantive points of argument, and don’t want to end up as volunteer judge and jury on who said what in lengthy, technical discussions. But rest assured that interested, objective observers are usually capable of determining such things for themselves.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 23 May 2013 10:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 508 ]
Total Posts:  2424
Joined  2007-07-05
dougsmith - 23 May 2013 10:09 AM

Unfortunately Robert, we have no rules against falsehood, either inadvertent or intentional, except as they directly impact the rules. We take no official positions on substantive points of argument, and don’t want to end up as volunteer judge and jury on who said what in lengthy, technical discussions. But rest assured that interested, objective observers are usually capable of determining such things for themselves.

Yeah, like 1/1000th scale models needing to be 450 tons.  LOL

psik

Signature 

Fiziks is Fundamental

Posted: 23 May 2013 11:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 509 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

Since two of my weekly lunches include a couple of very intelligent, quite moral extreme conservatives with whom I argue constantly, I’ve come to the realization that people like them, a number of the members here, most of the religious, etc., don’t really lie.  They just have a bizarre concept of reality.  As such, I can no longer get angry but rather, just feel sorry for them.  And, unfortunately, they’re almost always resistant to any information that goes against their beliefs.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 23 May 2013 11:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 510 ]
Joined  2012-07-02
Occam. - 23 May 2013 11:02 AM

Since two of my weekly lunches include a couple of very intelligent, quite moral extreme conservatives with whom I argue constantly, I’ve come to the realization that people like them, a number of the members here, most of the religious, etc., don’t really lie.  They just have a bizarre concept of reality.  As such, I can no longer get angry but rather, just feel sorry for them.  And, unfortunately, they’re almost always resistant to any information that goes against their beliefs.

Occam

Do you think it would be reasonable to assess that as a mental disorder? After all, my immediate reaction to the statement an individual(s) has a bizarre concept of reality is that you’re referring to those who are clinically insane. This, however, doesn’t mean a lack of intelligence or inability to function on a day to day basis.

Signature 

34 of 91