37 of 91
Any scientific evidence to support official WTC 7 fall theory?
Posted: 24 May 2013 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 541 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  502
Joined  2012-07-02
Occam. - 24 May 2013 09:57 AM

Quoting Robert Walper:

Do you think it would be reasonable to assess that as a mental disorder? After all, my immediate reaction to the statement an individual(s) has a bizarre concept of reality is that you’re referring to those who are clinically insane.

You missed part of my point.  No matter the beliefs of anyone, they can be quite certain that those who have strong, refractory beliefs very different from theirs must be mentally disordered.  While conservatives and theists have views of reality that are strongly at odds with mine, I can’t assume they are cracked.  After all, they may feel the same way about me. 

Occam

Hence the need to follow what the evidence says, regardless of beliefs or conviction for any particular conclusion. Whomever the evidence favours, if anyone at all, therefore wins.

Signature 

“When your arguments are…ashes. Then you have my permission to cry.”

Posted: 24 May 2013 11:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 542 ]
Joined  2012-07-02

I fail to see why you are so confused, jomper. You assert your claims stand until disproven. I ACCEPT YOUR POSITION.

I have now made claims in turn and they will stand until disproven. Just like yours.

If you don’t like the fact I’ve accepted and adopted your position, change your position.

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2013 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 543 ]
Joined  2012-07-02

I sincerely hope the forum appreciates how effectively jomper has convinced me with his argument, while also proving how open minded I am in disicussions. I now fully support and accept jomper’s position and argument that claims stand until disproven, both his and mine. I now accept this position 110% and will argue from this position he has convinced me of.

However, I will submit I take this stance with jomper only and him alone; for any other CFI discussion or subject, I will revert back to the position claims are invalid until proven.

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2013 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 544 ]
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2013-02-16
Robert Walper - 24 May 2013 10:35 AM
jomper - 24 May 2013 10:17 AM
Robert Walper - 24 May 2013 09:25 AM

What you think you know is irrelevant. I’m only interested in what you know you can prove.

So if your claims stand until disproven, therefore so shall mine.

You seem oblivious to the fact that the only position you are undermining is your own. Again: I am convinced you have no experimental validation for the “collapse effect” you believe in; I have been sweepingly categorical in my expression of this conviction mainly because I am so keen to to be disproved. Every post you make seems to confirm my position.

I don’t care what you are convinced of. What you are convinced of is not proof of your claims. If you do not have to prove your claims or what you are convinced of, then nor do I have to prove my claims or what I am convinced of.

You do not get to sit there and pretend that if you make claims, it’s up to others to disprove them. That said, you keep insisting I have to prove you wrong. So I am no longer arguing with you on that issue and will simply do exactly what you’re doing. I will make claims and they will stand until disproven. Just as you have made claims and insist they stand until disproven.

You win the argument. Claims stand until disproven, like yours. I in turn now make claims and they stand until disproven as well.

If it helps you, I’m convinced your claims are invalid, just as you said you’re convinced the same for mine. I used the word ‘convinced’ now just like you. Impasse.

Does anyone else know what kind of evidence Robert is on about in this debate but withholding? Whatever he thinks he’s doing, it’s definitely not in the spirit of scientific enquiry.

Posted: 24 May 2013 01:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 545 ]
Joined  2012-07-02

We are no longer in disagreement, jomper. I fully accept your position that your claims stand until disproven. I therefore accept any claim stands until disproven, unless you wish to assert this standard applies to you alone?

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2013 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 546 ]
Joined  2013-02-16

Does anyone else know what kind of evidence Robert is on about in this debate but withholding? Whatever he thinks he’s doing, it’s definitely not in the spirit of scientific enquiry.

Posted: 24 May 2013 01:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 547 ]
Joined  2012-07-02
jomper - 24 May 2013 01:16 PM

I have conceded to your argument, you win, I will no longer argue with you. I SUBMIT YOU ARE CORRECT AND RIGHT. Your claims stand until they are disproven.

Why are you objecting to me pubicly admitting this and not acknowledging you have defeated me on this position? Not only have you convinced me of this position, I now adopt it for all further discussion with you. Claims now stand until disproven.

What more do you want from me?

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2013 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 548 ]
Joined  2013-02-16
Robert Walper - 24 May 2013 01:22 PM

I have conceded to your argument, you win, I will no longer argue with you. I SUBMIT YOU ARE CORRECT AND RIGHT. Your claims stand until they are disproven.

Why are you objecting to me pubicly admitting this and not acknowledging you have defeated me on this position? Not only have you convinced me of this position, I now adopt it for all further discussion with you. Claims now stand until disproven.

Does anyone know what the evidence is Robert is on about? Six YouTube links that show the experimental verification of the phenomenon that destroyed the towers? Anyone?

Posted: 24 May 2013 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 549 ]
Joined  2012-07-02
jomper - 24 May 2013 01:24 PM
Robert Walper - 24 May 2013 01:22 PM

Does anyone know what the evidence is Robert is on about? Six YouTube links that show the experimental verification of the phenomenon that destroyed the towers? Anyone?

Six videos, and I mentioned technically seven, but only because one is shot at different angles. Also at least two fairly comprehensve articles, although I’m trying to find more as well.

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2013 01:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 550 ]
Joined  2013-02-16

Can anyone help me with this? I’d love to see these videos. Is there anyone else who would like to see them?

Posted: 24 May 2013 01:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 551 ]
Joined  2012-07-02
jomper - 24 May 2013 01:31 PM

Can anyone help me with this? I’d love to see these videos. Is there anyone else who would like to see them?

I will not submit one single video or article link to you or anyone else.

My claims stand until they are disproven, and if anyone has a problem with this, you and I will rip them a new one.

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2013 01:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 552 ]
Joined  2012-07-02

Also, I will defend your position as well now, jomper, even if I don’t agree with it. If anyone tries to tell you that you need to prove your claims, I will assert your claims stand until they are disproven. I am fully convinced of your position (about claims) and now hold and defend it. For both you and myself. Victory is yours.

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2013 02:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 553 ]
Joined  2013-02-16

I just want to see the evidence.

Posted: 24 May 2013 02:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 554 ]
Joined  2012-07-02
jomper - 24 May 2013 02:03 PM

I just want to see the evidence.

I wanted to see your evidence too, for claims you made prior to mine, but that was back when I was a complete and utter moron who had the audacity to question your superior intellect and position in these matters. I have humbly learned my lesson and completely yield to your superior position and argument that claims stand until disproven.

I am in fact so embarassed by this turn of events, jomper, that I fully and readily accept you pointing out how stupid and ignorant I was to question this. Claims stand until they are disproven, and I was a complete and utter retard for arguing with you insisting otherwise.

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2013 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 555 ]
Joined  2012-07-02

I can’t say sorry enough, jomper, for having wasted so much of your time arguing like the idiot I am.

May I please ask your help on something? I met someone ages ago, and they told me they could turn invisible whenever they wanted. Like the arrogant idiot I was, I laughed at them and told them to prove it. The got angry with me and told me I couldn’t disprove it. At the time I was arrogant and stupid and just waved them off as a moron who doesn’t understand how the burden of proof works. But with your extreme patience and superior intelligence, I now see I was wrong and that their claim stands until disproven.

Should I make efforts to find this person and apologize? Because right now I feel very bad for how I acted.

Signature 

37 of 91