I’m GNU here…
Posted: 12 July 2012 08:33 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2012-07-06

I’m a BSEE, 1980.  Worked in defense full time until I was kicked out of the military-industrial complex in 2006 and blacklisted.  They purged all the good people.  Since then I’ve lived in my car, worked odd jobs, got a few contract jobs here and there, spent 6 months in a homeless shelter, had my car stolen, but recently had a very small pension kick in, so now I share an apartment with a couple other people in a low rent district.

Yes, there is such a thing as blacklisting.  There is really only one defense company, the MIC, and all of the companies are interconnected as one.  I’ve heard them talking in secret codes in HR departments.  It’s a pretty clever code they use.  I’m really good at pattern recognition due to years of working in AI.

I’ve never seen a UFO, so I don’t believe in them, unless they are govt holograms or something like that.  (Note that Tupac Shakur and Freddy Mercury are both currently on tour as holograms as of this writing.)  We never went to the moon (I’m a rocket scientist, among other things.)  Don’t believe in ghosts, either.  I listen to Coast to Coast every night because it’s worth wading through 90% of the bullshit to get to the 10% that’s real. Everything is a conspiracy theory.  Either it was a govt conspiracy, or it was a conspiracy of Muslims with box cutters, or whatever govt propaganda you get fed by the mainstream media.  We’ve been living in a facade all our lives.

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. - J Edgar Hoover

Signature 

Oh, mother, don’t be so Sentimental. Things explode every day. - Monty Python

Posted: 12 July 2012 08:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01

Oh boy!

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 12 July 2012 08:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-07-06
FreeInKy - 12 July 2012 08:50 AM

Oh boy!

Sounds like you think I’m full of shit already.

Signature 

Posted: 12 July 2012 09:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-07-06
FreeInKy - 12 July 2012 08:50 AM

Oh boy!

“My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence.” - Edith Sitwell

The trouble with most Englishwomen is that they will dress as if they had been a mouse in a previous incarnation[,] they do not want to attract attention.
- Edith Sitwell

[ Edited: 12 July 2012 09:32 AM by sanchezal28 ]
 Signature 

‹‹ Hello everyone :D      mollyboo ››