2 of 5
The earth was once flat !!
Posted: 21 July 2012 07:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

Holy crap! That is such a tangled sphagetti bowl, how could one possibly reply to it?

I didn’t bother trying. It looked to me as if the man was using a lot of words to say nothing.

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 28 July 2012 06:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2011-05-14

thank you for your time and useful comments.

It is proof you ask for, proof you want, and proof i seek to enter into evidence and establish. “Scientific evidence has no universally accepted definition but generally refers to evidence which serves to either support or counter a scientific theory or hypothesis. Such evidence is generally expected to be empirical and properly documented in accordance with scientific method such as is applicable to the particular field of inquiry. Standards for evidence may vary according to whether the field of inquiry is among the natural sciences or social sciences (see qualitative research and intersubjectivity). Evidence may involve understanding all steps of a process, or one or a few observations, or observation and statistical analysis of many samples without necessarily understanding the mechanism.”

How do you go about proving the existence of something invisible ?  If i wanted to prove the existence of an invisible radio wave , I would need equipment like a radio receiver or radio scanner.

The proof of an invisible being that influences thought and exerts mind control, therefore, can currently be evidenced in the piece of equipment affected ie. the human being.

Further evidence must be sought from a database of observations, of persons affected with schizoprenia and/or demonic possession, their personal testimonials recorded , on analysis of observations , will/should divulge a uniformity in the deception.

I seek a broader inquiry.

I will continue to broadcast in further articles. LOL !!

Signature 

Atheism - The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason,  creating everything which magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.  Makes perfect sense.

Posted: 28 July 2012 03:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  6136
Joined  2009-02-26

How do the elements of O and H combine to make water?  God’s hand?  Sentience is not needed to create equipment like human beings or single celled organisms for that matter. Natural laws and Evolution will do the trick just all by itself.

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 30 July 2012 08:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01

This places never ceases to amaze, entertain, and confound. I love it.

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 30 July 2012 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  3063
Joined  2010-04-26
Write4U - 28 July 2012 03:04 PM

Natural laws and Evolution will do the trick just all by itself.

Probably.  wink

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 03 August 2012 09:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Total Posts:  975
Joined  2005-01-14
Occam. - 21 July 2012 11:15 AM

Advocatus, you may want to go back and read Gordon’s Intro thread in May of 2011.  That may give you a partial answer to your quiestion.

Occam

Yes I did read it.  He said he was going to prove that Lucifer existed.  But that was over a year ago.  I was just wondering why he waited so long before he got started.

Posted: 03 August 2012 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Joined  2005-01-14
Gordon - 28 July 2012 06:18 AM

The proof of an invisible being that influences thought and exerts mind control, therefore, can currently be evidenced in the piece of equipment affected ie. the human being.

But how do you rule out the possibility that the human being is somehow affecting himself?  You must have some concrete reason for supposing that the effect is coming from outside.  How do you know that?  Or rather what makes you THINK that?

Posted: 03 August 2012 03:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Joined  2009-02-26
advocatus - 03 August 2012 09:18 AM
Occam. - 21 July 2012 11:15 AM

Advocatus, you may want to go back and read Gordon’s Intro thread in May of 2011.  That may give you a partial answer to your quiestion.

Occam

Yes I did read it.  He said he was going to prove that Lucifer existed.  But that was over a year ago.  I was just wondering why he waited so long before he got started.

Perhaps he was going to spend some time in hell, for R & D, or should that read R & R?..... cheese

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 11 May 2013 01:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-05-14

“This “illness” is an omnipresent being in us all, a singularity that lives on this planet, a being whose greatest trick has been to deceive us all into believing it does not exist.
Schizophrenia and demonic possession, are but the tools used by this being, this alter ego that exists in us all, to mask and hide itself. If discovered it will cause not only you but others to question your sanity and scare you into the submission of non awareness.
In the sane and normal person it offers no more information than can be drawn from your own knowledge and life experiences because to to do otherwise would raise suspicion of someone other than yourself existing in your own head.”

new research

“there have been some studies that have shown that when people are beginning to move a hand, or beginning to say something, that there’s actually activity in the brain - or certain nerve cells of the brain - even before they become consciously aware of what they were trying to do.”

here’s a BBC documentary from June, 2010, that confirms this phenomenon. 

the holographic universe part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vU6yCD_sEvU#t=1886s

Although not the conclusive evidence i am looking for.. i’m a step closer!!!

[ Edited: 20 May 2013 01:55 AM by Gordon ]
 Signature 

Atheism - The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason,  creating everything which magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.  Makes perfect sense.

Posted: 11 May 2013 03:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-05-14
advocatus - 03 August 2012 09:21 AM
Gordon - 28 July 2012 06:18 AM

But how do you rule out the possibility that the human being is somehow affecting himself?  You must have some concrete reason for supposing that the effect is coming from outside.  How do you know that?  Or rather what makes you THINK that?

My dear fellow,

I know because i’m alive and have lived and experienced it !! and its more of an inside/outside and all around !!

It is almost impossible to convince anyone who is not or ever been schizophrenic or haunted,  but if you can take the time to compare stories/notes of different people with schizophrenia you will find several common threads.

strange voices, whispers or sounds around.  or inside your head ...

strange voices from the TV or audio systems ...or aberrations and changes to the script and lyrics.

running water and electrical appliances like fans,  sounding strange or seem to be words or voices.

troubled by guilty thoughts, even though you try to rid your mind of them.

strange or bad smells that have no apparent source.

visual hallucinations of any kind i.e. ghostly apparitions or sensing a movement out of the corner of your eye.

headaches, short sharp body pains, like a pin pricks or short muscle or bone aches for no apparent reason.

strange stimulation of your body and around your genital area including hot flushes , rushes or touches.

deceived into believing you were someone else in a past life or a reincarnation of someone from the past or future.

[ Edited: 20 May 2013 02:13 AM by Gordon ]
 Signature 

Posted: 11 May 2013 03:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

Toon Time!!        choir.gif

Signature 

W4U

Posted: 11 May 2013 04:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Total Posts:  4850
Joined  2007-10-05

Gordon, your posts make it obvious you cannot distinguish your hallucinations from reality. You need professional help. Immediately.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 11 May 2013 07:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Joined  2005-01-14
Gordon - 11 May 2013 01:20 AM

my new research

“there have been some studies that have shown that when people are beginning to move a hand, or beginning to say something, that there’s actually activity in the brain - or certain nerve cells of the brain - even before they become consciously aware of what they were trying to do.”

This has been known for a long time.  It simply means that the part of you that has conscious awareness is (surprisingly) not the “real you”.  Decisions are made all over the brain unconsciously, and then the “conscious” part is informed of the decision a few microseconds later.  Rather like the CEO of a large company, who is often the last to know of day to day working decisiions.  smile

Posted: 11 May 2013 08:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Total Posts:  2602
Joined  2012-10-27
Gordon - 18 July 2012 09:30 AM

Greetings and warmest regards,

The voice in our head, you’ll hear it speaking and often singing a popular tune. Generally regarded to be part of your mind and often called the alter ego. Often it is incessant and bothersome when there are problems and troubles in your life. It is a voice you can’t switch off even if you try. You may try to stop it by thinking about something else but your thoughts are dragged back to the problem or trouble. It offers to resolve the conflict within your mind with no more information than can be drawn from your own knowledge and life experiences. People go about their lives never questioning and in complete acceptance of it being part of who they are.

Schizophrenia is a mental illness that has no cure. People with schizophrenia hear a voice or multiple voices, both on the inside or outside of their heads. These multiple voices are called hallucinations. Schizophrenia is often triggered by the use of psychedelic and hallucogenic drugs. The argument that all the people who use these drugs do not turn schizophrenic is valid to the point where and when, the schizophrenic has become aware that the voice in their head is not their own.

The person that has become aware of the voice in their head that is not their own, is either forced to comply with the general thinking of the masses that consider this voice to be part of who they are, their alter ego, or face the consequence of being labeled mentally ill and/or mentally unstable. I say forced to comply, because, it is a deliberate attempt to quell the awareness that the voice is not part of you and not your own.

If this awareness is persistent and the person does not comply with acceptance, this “illness” will now manifest in multiple voices and hallucinations, creating doubts about your sanity, both to yourself and for others. This happens for one reason and one reason alone, this “illness” does not want to be found out, wants to stay hidden, and wants everyone to believe it does not exist.

The more than frightening experience from the awareness of having someone beside yourself in your head, privy to all your thoughts and dark guilty secrets, thoughts and personal secrets that are constantly dragged back in your mind’s eye or vision along with the auditory hallucinations of multiple voices, to say the least is maddening. There is a war raging in your mind to try and control it, you fight to put away these dark thoughts and reminiscenes, and to stop the voices from speaking. Voluminous feelings of paranoia, guilt, fear and anger also seize you. People thus affected will now opt for either medical schizophrenic treatment or a demonic exorcism.
In cases of exorcisms and demonic possession, the church first determines if the person is mentally ill, before proceeding with the exorcism. It is my belief, that the amount of self control you can exert on yourself, while this war rages on in your head,  that will stop you from acting and behaving in a manner of a demonically possessed individual. People however; possess varying degrees of self control which is why you see different degrees of acting out (LOL). On a more serious note, the loss/inability of self control both in vocal and motor function allows the “illness” to manifest itself in you with strange voices and stranger behaviour.

Demonic Exorcisms like medical Schizophrenic treatment offer no permanent cure to the “illness”. Exorcisms are administered multiple times, the ordeal being so scary and traumatic to the individual suffering the ‘illness” that they are now willing to drop the awareness of there being someone else in their head, and/or like medical schizophrenic treatment, learn to live peaceably with it.

It is at this stage i.e. ” drop the awareness of there being someone else in your head and learn to live peaceably with it ” that the war in your mind ceases, there are no more traumatic flashes of guilt in your mind, and although the individual continues to hear a voice or voices, there are no accompanied feelings of paranoia, guilt, fear and anger. 

My conclusions therefore are:

This “illness” is an omnipresent being in us all, a singularity that lives on this planet, a being whose greatest trick has been to deceive us all into believing it does not exist.
Schizophrenia and demonic possession, are but the tools used by this being, this alter ego that exists in us all, to mask and hide itself. If discovered it will cause not only you but others to question your sanity and scare you into the submission of non awareness.
In the sane and normal person it offers no more information than can be drawn from your own knowledge and life experiences because to to do otherwise would raise suspicion of someone other than yourself existing in your own head.

To all skeptics I say “prove to me that it is not” and to remind you, humanity once thought the earth was flat.

From a solipsistic point of view, we can be sure of nothing except our own existence.  Everything else may be a figment of our imagination, so whether the earth is round or flat, whether the earth or universe even exists, whether other people exist, whether a CFI forum exists, cannot be known to you, so relax and stop torturing yourself.

Lois

Posted: 11 May 2013 09:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-05-14
DarronS - 11 May 2013 04:58 AM

Gordon, your posts make it obvious you cannot distinguish your hallucinations from reality. You need professional help. Immediately.

Thank you for your concern. I am actually feeling very well at the moment. So well in fact that i have written a self help guide for schizophrenics’ that has been accepted by several mental health forums and submitted to national health organisations across the globe , and I have been thanked and complimented for it.

I understand my posts and the topics they cover may scare the heck out of most
people. This is not my intent. I came to the CFI with the same ideals as Paul Kurtz its founder, the scientific investigation of the paranormal. I have hope that there are still brave minds out there that will not be scared of my auntie Lucy.

For your perusal, find below:

HELP FOR A SCHIZOPHRENIC MIND  

are there…..

strange voices or sounds around.  or inside your head ...

strange voices from the TV or audio systems ...or aberrations and changes to the regular script and lyrics.

running water and electrical appliances like fans,  sounding strange or seem to be words or voices.

are you troubled by guilty thoughts, even though you try to rid your mind of them.

strange or bad smells that have no apparent source.

visual hallucinations of any kind i.e. ghostly apparitions or sensing a movement out of the corner of your eye.

headaches, short sharp body pains, like a pin pricks or short muscle or bone aches for no apparent reason.

strange stimulation of body and around your genital area including hot flushes , rushes or touches.

are you being deceived into believing you were someone else in a past life or a reincarnation of someone from the past or future ?.

If you are suffering from one or more, of the above .......you are not alone ......
1/3 of the world is schizophrenic.  I have suffered through all the above symptoms .
For the last 12 years , I have battled through my schizophrenic mind without a drop of medication . Today , I feel fine ( Thank you, GOD ), and want to share my bag of tricks with you….

Schizophrenia is a devil like disease , with hellish symptoms as mentioned above and evil mental disorders that follow… so in my text below I may refer to it as the devil.

if you are now suffering from any the symptoms’ of schizophrenia and related mental illnesses ,  know this, once you have become aware and know or suspect, there is something invisible around you, or something in your head - reading your mind and your thoughts ....you will try to control your mind into having only good and pure thoughts curbing any sexual or evil thoughts, this is a natural reaction to being spied upon and will cause paranoia.

Defeat Schizophrenia by doing the following :

Please do not be afraid to seek mental counseling from a qualified psychiatrist.

Refuse to become,  paranoid and isolated….share and discuss your experiences with your friends (please trust in your friends , family and embrace counseling ) or even online….at the very least you will be able to get a few good laughs out of it.

If unable to sleep, or suffering sleep deprivation , concentrate and listen to a soothing audio of your choice , by leaving the TV or radio on the whole night ,you will enjoy a dreamless sleep.
You may not be able to bear a turned on TV or radio… in which case find a chant, song or sound you like and repeat it constantly in your head to block the voices, till you fall asleep.

Refuse to let your thoughts trouble you…remember it is not your mind doing this but the devil who is the intruder ,  placing, inciting, evoking and causing you to remember or think about things you may not want to and causing guilt and fear. Take deep breaths and force yourself to live in the present .  Keep a happy picture in your head that you can refer to at anytime when troubled.

Write down your experiences ( not your guilt ), in a notebook or on your computer,  this will help you escape the trap of your own mind,  the act of putting words to paper will snap you into reality.

Vigorous exercise will cure depression by flooding your brain with the chemical dopamine,  a natural feel good and high. 

Give yourself a positive label …. Such as happy, prosperous, brave, strong, willed, joyful, peaceful, good, well, or any other label of positive reinforcement to counter the negative emotions/character building in your mind. I have used self hypnosis to do this, my method is to constantly repeat my positive reinforcements till I fall asleep. 

Put all your concentration into your work and hobbies. 

Feel free to vent your anger on the voices alone ….. Never, ever,  on friends and family, the devil is trying to isolate you from them, and once isolated things could get a lot worse for you.

Inform and help your fellow sufferers and offer your friendship and companionship…this devil preys on all mankind,  especially the lonely.

Above all, Give thanks and praise to GOD.

regards

gordon

[ Edited: 11 May 2013 08:34 PM by Gordon ]
 Signature 

2 of 5