$21 Trillion Hidden Away In Tax Havens? New Study Says “Yes.”
Posted: 23 July 2012 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3024
Joined  2010-04-26

I say, “Hah hah!  Screw you, poor people.”

Link

The US, EU, and Africa don’t need all that heavy, dirty money.  They can get their own and put it in their own damn tax havens then not tax themselves.  These people need this money.  To buy eagle down-stuffed couch cushions and Faberge omelettes.

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 23 July 2012 09:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  3789
Joined  2010-08-15

LET THEM EAT CAKE

those wretched poor that is

Signature 

How many times do lies need to be exposed
before we have permission to trash them?

Posted: 24 July 2012 05:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  2885
Joined  2011-08-15

How true and it seems that we in Murika have the Marie Antionette syndrome as well. A recent proposal to limit this offshore tax shell business could generate billions for our coffers but it’s being blocked in the House by (wait for it) Republican leaders! Eric Cantor leads the charge against taxing the wealthy. Why shouldn’t they have their hard earned cake, I mean yachts and palatial homes and offshore accounts allow for this. If passed, The bill will allow the IRS to track down the accounts and tax them accordingly. As the article states, it could break the stalemate in the congress and allow for a compromise! Damn, I miss those days. Henry Clay was my hero!

http://www.mytaxattorney.com/_blog/Tax_Blog/post/Offshore_Accounts_under_new_congressional_scrutiny/

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 26 July 2012 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  1741
Joined  2007-10-22

http://www.mytaxattorney.com/_blog/Tax_Blog/post/Offshore_Accounts_under_new_congressional_scrutin

What?  More government bureaucracy; more wasteful spending with the sole purpose of taking the stolen (er, hard earned) money away from the people who create the wealth of this country.  The only thing we need government and to pay taxes for is more prisons to put away them damned der welfare cheats and drug thugs where they can’t cause any problems for the rest of us.  Also if these scum are taken out of circulation we won’t need picture IDs to vote.  Hell we should just go back to the orginal constitutional system and only allow property owners to vote.

Irony intended although when I reread this it could very possibly be the basis of a tea party (Romney) speech. grrr

Signature 

Gary the Human

All the Gods and all religions are created by humans, to meet human needs and accomplish human ends.

Posted: 28 July 2012 09:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  3024
Joined  2010-04-26

As I follow up, here is an article for all those looking to set up their own offshore tax dodges.  It’s easy!  Try it at home kids!

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron