4 of 6
Here’s a quick way of working out if you are a “Feminist”
Posted: 05 August 2012 04:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2588
Joined  2011-04-24
Axegrrl - 05 August 2012 03:12 AM

[quote author=“mid atlantic” date=“1344142457”

Perhaps that’s part of what drives ugly men to make money so they can get beautiful women.

`

Uhh, are you trying to prove me wrong silly?

Ugly rich men do get attractive women; ugly rich women don’t get attractive men.

To be blunt, Attractive men won’t fuck ugly women, no matter what. Attractive women will fuck ugly men for money and status.

[ Edited: 05 August 2012 04:05 AM by mid atlantic ]
 Signature 

Raise your glass if you’re wrong…. in all the right ways.

Posted: 05 August 2012 04:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Joined  2011-04-24
Axegrrl - 05 August 2012 03:12 AM

`
LOL smile  the countless (and seemingly ever-present) johns ready and willing to boink ‘ugly’ prostitutes seem to prove you wrong, mid :

`

Most prostitutes are sexy. cool smirk  You don’t know what you’re talking about.

[ Edited: 05 August 2012 04:14 AM by mid atlantic ]
 Signature 

Posted: 05 August 2012 04:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Total Posts:  5976
Joined  2009-02-26

MA,
a) you seem to agree with Axegrrl re, ugly rich men getting beautiful women.
b) where are you getting that poor attractive men won’t use rich ugly women, or don’t mind being used by rich ugly women?

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 05 August 2012 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Total Posts:  695
Joined  2007-10-14
mid atlantic - 05 August 2012 04:01 AM

Ugly rich men do get attractive women

`
Right, rich ugly men.  You’re saying what I basically just said.

`

To be blunt, Attractive men won’t fuck ugly women.

`
Ah, that’s very different from your original comment (about ugly women being “out of luck” when it comes to sex) ~ as I pointed out, it seems that no woman is too ugly for some in the ever-present, constant population of johns willing to pay for sex.

In general, NO ‘attractive’ person (male or female) needs any ‘additional’ trait to be able to find someone who’ll fuck them.

`

Signature 

‘we are so fundamentally constituted of desire that we go on hearing music…...even though we know the band is gone and the stage is silent’

Posted: 05 August 2012 04:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Joined  2011-04-24
Write4U - 05 August 2012 04:15 AM

MA,
b) where are you getting that poor attractive men won’t use rich ugly women, or don’t mind being used by rich ugly women?

A: No; Ugly rich men get women because women are turned on by money.  Beautiful women would have sex with Bin Laden for money.

B: life.

Signature 

Posted: 05 August 2012 04:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Joined  2007-10-14

`
And to tie all of this together…....

what, exactly, does all of our blabbering about attractiveness have to do with the definiton of a ‘feminist’? :)

George should answer that, since he’s the one who led us down this tangential trail to begin with! :)

`

Signature 

‘we are so fundamentally constituted of desire that we go on hearing music…...even though we know the band is gone and the stage is silent’

Posted: 05 August 2012 04:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Joined  2011-04-24
Axegrrl - 05 August 2012 04:18 AM
mid atlantic - 05 August 2012 04:01 AM

Ugly rich men do get attractive women

`
Right, rich ugly men.  You’re saying what I basically just said.

`

To be blunt, Attractive men won’t fuck ugly women.

`
Ah, that’s very different from your original comment (about ugly women being “out of luck” when it comes to sex) ~ as I pointed out, it seems that no woman is too ugly for some in the ever-present, constant population of johns willing to pay for sex.

In general, NO ‘attractive’ person (male or female) needs any ‘additional’ trait to be able to find someone who’ll fuck them.

`

Cute way to bullshit.

Ugly men will get laid if they are rich.  Ugly women will not get laid if they are rich.  There is no equality.

An ugly man will never waste his time with an ugly women - even for money.
He can easily get the money and sex somewhere else.  Not true with an ugly woman.

Signature 

Posted: 05 August 2012 04:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Total Posts:  4375
Joined  2007-08-31

Are we here at Center for Prejudices?

Signature 

GdB

“The light is on, but there is nobody at home”

Posted: 05 August 2012 04:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Joined  2007-10-14
mid atlantic - 05 August 2012 04:36 AM

Ugly men will get laid if they are rich.  Ugly women will not get laid if they are rich.  There is no equality.

`
The point you seem to have missed (again) is that ugly women don’t need to be rich because there’s always some guys out there who WILL fuck them regardless of their ‘attractiveness’.

This isn’t generally true for ugly guys.

An ugly man will never waste his time with an ugly women - even for money.

`
lol

You really need to get our more, mid :)  a sizeable chunk of the ‘ugly man’ population will happily ‘waste his time’ pursuing an ugly woman for sex, and sometimes, will be willing to pay for it.

If you believe otherwise, then you probably need a trip to a big city :)

`

Signature 

Posted: 05 August 2012 05:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Joined  2007-10-14
GdB - 05 August 2012 04:49 AM

`
Yeah, I know.  I’m not proud of my ‘contribution’ to the nonsense…...........

and I still have no idea what any of this has to do with the topic of the definition of ‘feminist’.

`

Signature 

Posted: 05 August 2012 05:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Total Posts:  9283
Joined  2006-08-29

The other day somebody asked why a large portion of male artists are gay. Similarly, I find that a large portion of feminists are unattractive. I didn’t mean it as an insult. I thought we could ask any question we wanted to here…

Posted: 05 August 2012 06:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Total Posts:  2885
Joined  2011-08-15

Really, this is one of the most subjective threads I’ve encountered so far. Despite the obvious physical traits we know defining an attractive body ex. symmetry, physical prowess , smells etc. there’s more to it than that. Since you’re using personal examples, I once dated an attractive girl from a wealthy family. She had the looks but had an ugly personality; mean spirited, childish, and pretentious. I also dated a girl you might consider plain ( once again being subjective) with a great personality, kind and self confident. We dated for years. Speaking of good looking feminists BTW Gloria Steinam helped found the movement and was so good looking she became a playboy bunny for a time to expose the whole idea of female exploitation. Check out some of the feminist parades and rally’s and you’ll see a mix of people, faces, and body types. IMO women who sell themselves out for a wealthy dude for eye candy are missing out on the chance to know the satisfaction of a career. Besides, with plastic surgery any “plain Jane” can be made to look attractive. Men too. Of course, we could always go the other way and wrap our wives in black canvas. That way no one could be judged by their looks.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 05 August 2012 08:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11
Axegrrl - 05 August 2012 04:21 AM

`
And to tie all of this together…....

what, exactly, does all of our blabbering about attractiveness have to do with the definiton of a ‘feminist’? smile

George should answer that, since he’s the one who led us down this tangential trail to begin with! smile

`

Exactly! And the lack of ‘attractive feminists’ exists purely as a figment of these men’s overly active imagination.

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 05 August 2012 08:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Total Posts:  7506
Joined  2007-03-02
mid atlantic - 05 August 2012 04:21 AM
Write4U - 05 August 2012 04:15 AM

MA,

A: No; Ugly rich men get women because women are turned on by money.

Women do?  I must be an oddity, because I could care less about money.  I even find bling a big turn off too.

Beautiful women would have sex with Bin Laden for money.

Yuck!  I wouldn’t have sex with that man if he were the last man on earth and I would sooner learn martial arts.

B: life.

Who’s life?  Mid Atlantic, your post just made me want to puke, because it assumes things about all women that are not true of all women.  For me, it matters more what is in a man’s skull, than what is between his legs.  I could care less about how big his penis is.  It doesn’t matter how much money he has either.  If he isn’t intelligent and does not use what is upstairs, than I’m not interested in him.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 05 August 2012 08:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Total Posts:  7506
Joined  2007-03-02
GdB - 05 August 2012 04:49 AM

I’m wondering the same thing, GdB.  This thread has taken a disgusting turn.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

4 of 6

‹‹ Olympics      The internet alive ››