Running a Group: Info Database Online (I want to create one)
Posted: 07 December 2006 05:16 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2006-07-17

Hi everyone.
While http://www.campusfreethought.com is a very usefull site, I find that it does not provide enough help.  Even the CFA guidebook wasn’t helpful enough since it didn’t contain enough real world examples. I haven’t been able to find one site or source online that contains a lot of helpful info in one place.  So, I want to start a database containing links to media (Google Video videos/Youtube vids, etc.) and websites related to freethought/skepticism, an archive of advice and stories for running your group, basic "how-to’s" (such as how to design an eye catching poster or how to have a debate or how to make an effective website), and a list of student groups/organiztions related to secular humansim/skepticism.
Basically, it’s be a ton of lists in one place that will help you find stuff or do stuff.  I would host it on the Bruin Alliance of Skeptics and Secularists Website (www.bruinskeptics.org). 

So, anyone with tips, links, online articles, etc please post them here or e-mail them to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) with the subject "Student Group Database."
Thanks!  I hope this works.