One Year Anniversary
Posted: 09 December 2006 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15343
Joined  2006-02-14

I hadn’t realized that this episode of Point of Inquiry was the one year anniversary for the show.

CONGRATULATIONS to DJ and Thomas for the best podcast out there! These guys do a really [i:a23f968be4]professional[/i:a23f968be4] job each week bringing great, incisive content to a broad worldwide audience.

Great job guys! Here’s to many, many more years.

:D

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 11 December 2006 02:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2006-11-15

<Applause>

Love it and look forward to the next one every time.

I get a lot out of the various perspectives of the guests—they’ve helped me realize that there are a lot of different ways to be a skeptic, or atheist, or humanist.

Keep up the good work!

Posted: 27 December 2006 06:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  126
Joined  2006-08-28

I listened to this episode again, recently. Happy belated anniversary, CFI!  I would’ve thought this enterprise had been around much longer—I mean, these views are SO needed these days. Anyway, now I don’t feel so much like a bandwagoner.  raspberry

Signature 

Fiction is fun, but facts are fundamental.

Posted: 30 December 2006 02:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  44
Joined  2006-12-30

Happy anniversary! I discovered the program in August, and, after listening to a few of the shows that sounded most interesting, started from the beginning, listening to all the programs in order. I like the way DJ interviews - he shows what it is to be a skeptic by being respectfully challenging of his guest’s views.

I was amused during the anniversary program when, after DJ referred to the “one-year anniversary”, Paul Kurtz mildly corrected him, calling it (correctly) the “first anniversary”.

Signature 

Robert Burdick

A member of the reality-based community.