1 of 4
Is there under the ocean waves?
Posted: 22 August 2012 04:48 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2012-08-18

The holy Qur’an referred to a new scientific discovery that is in the deep of oceans there are waves and dark, let us read …

Scientists discovered that in the deep of oceans there are deep waves which are different from surface waves. Allah Almighty makes the parable of deeds of atheists and disbelievers as a man who lives in the deep of the sea where he is covered by a layer of deep waves that is covered by a layer of surface waves which is covered by darkness, this likeningis to demonstrate how those atheists by their deeds are far from the light of Allah (following principles and orders of Islam).

Allah Almighty says “ ((40) Or [they are] like darknesses within an unfathomable sea which is covered by waves, upon which are waves, over which are clouds - darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. And he to whom Allah has not granted light - for him there is no light
Glory to Allah, recent scientists found that discovery in 2007 and they didn’t expect that finding. Who told prophet Mohamed peace be upon him about the deep waves? Allah is the teller who says about Himself: ((26) [He is] Knower of the unseen, and He does not disclose His [knowledge of the] unseen to anyon
(27) Except whom He has approved of messengers, and indeed, He sends before each messenger and behind him observer

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/3318477/Deep-ocean-waves-discovered-by-scientists.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WRQUyrN0pk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p86P2DuVHs

Posted: 24 August 2012 06:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Uzc_G542E&feature=player_embedded

Posted: 24 August 2012 09:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3197
Joined  2011-11-04

Really?  No one but Allah could have guessed that there would be darkness and waves in the deep of the ocieans? 

If that is true, Allah did not create very imaginative humans.

Alternatively, it may be that Muhammed. like any school child could imagine that since there are waves on the ocean’s surface, there may well be in it’s depths.  Also, anyone who has held their breath and dove deeply in water, could realize that the light dims with depth.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 24 August 2012 09:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  3210
Joined  2011-08-15

So does Herman Melville, peace be upon him,who wrote about the depths that the mighty whale ascended from to killeth the Pequod in the sacred book “Moby Dick”. In fact he mentions this phenomena many times in his genesis chapter, “call me Ishmael”.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 24 August 2012 10:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Joined  2011-11-04
Thevillageatheist - 24 August 2012 09:32 AM

So does Herman Melville, peace be upon him,who wrote about the depths that the mighty whale ascended from to killeth the Pequod in the sacred book “Moby Dick”. In fact he mentions this phenomena many times in his genesis chapter, “call me Ishmael”.

Cap’t Jack

What???  But Allah “((26) [He is] Knower of the unseen, and He does not disclose His [knowledge of the] unseen to anyon
(27) Except whom He has approved of messengers…”

But Muhammed was the final prophet, according to the Quran???  So how have all the scientists and fiction writers since Muhammed’s days, discovered all of the unseen knowledge that Allah keeps to himself, that have come to light since the Quran was written??? So many discoveries that are not in the Quran or in Muhamed’s teachings???

It appears that Sony has proven that the Quran is illogical.  All of the Muslims of the world have been duped, peace be upon them.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 24 August 2012 01:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Joined  2011-08-15

That Allah is sure a stingy deity by golly. But he cannot compete with the great sea god Melville, (peace be upon his flippers) who provides us with the best whaling book ever written. Just picture the holy trinity of Queequeg, Dragoo, and Tashtigo battling to the death the giant whale for Satan (Cap’t Ahab).

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

Thomas Paine

Posted: 24 August 2012 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  6120
Joined  2009-02-26

Any uneducated pearldiver can attest to the absence if light and wavelike actions at great depths. Cousteau even proved that there are blind fishes due to the absence of light at great depths or submarine caves.
Anyone familiar with gravity can tell you that the wavelike action of the oceans is due to the gravitational interaction of the earth and the moon.

And instead of being an “evil” place, these properties of deep oceans may well contribute to all life on earth. It is a good thing !!

[ Edited: 24 August 2012 03:14 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 24 August 2012 03:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

The hubris and confusion of some Theists sometimes is staggering.

God created the heavens and the earth and all the waters thereon. And he saw it was good.

Oooops, except for the deep dark wavy waters, where demons dwell, those places are bad!

Theists, may you live in peace, but please, give me a break!

I don’t need pseudo scientific mumbo jumbo to recognize a parable. I often use them myself… cheese

[ Edited: 24 August 2012 03:48 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 24 August 2012 05:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Joined  2011-08-15

God created the heavens and the earth and all the waters thereon. And he saw it was good.

Oooops, except for the deep dark wavy waters, where demons dwell, those places are bad!

I don’t need pseudo scientific mumbo jumbo to recognize a parable. I often use them myself

Ok Write, so where do the evil spirits (Djinns) that lurk in the desert fit in? What is the parable here? Yes it’s a scary place and bad spirits always dwell in scary places, but in the desert? It’s only dark at night and the only entity you have to fear is the wandering tribesmen who would slit your throat and take your camel. That one really perplexes me.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

Thomas Paine

Posted: 24 August 2012 05:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Joined  2009-02-26
Thevillageatheist - 24 August 2012 05:12 PM

I don’t need pseudo scientific mumbo jumbo to recognize a parable. I often use them myself

Ok Write, so where do the evil spirits (Djinns) that lurk in the desert fit in? What is the parable here? Yes it’s a scary place and bad spirits always dwell in scary places, but in the desert? It’s only dark at night and the only entity you have to fear is the wandering tribesmen who would slit your throat and take your camel. That one really perplexes me.

Cap’t Jack

From Wiki,

In Islamic theology jinn are said to be creatures with free will, made from smokeless fire by Allah as humans were made of clay, among other things.[7] According to the Qur’an, jinn have free will, and ʾIblīs abused this freedom in front of Allah by refusing to bow to Adam when Allah ordered angels and jinn to do so. For disobeying Allah, he was expelled from Paradise and called “Šayṭān” (Satan)

“Smokeless fire” generated by desert heat.

Where have I heard this parable before?  What I find interesting is that Adam himself was later expelled from Paradise for disobeying God.
I guess they need to stress that disobeying God is a no-no.

[ Edited: 24 August 2012 05:32 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

W4U

Posted: 24 August 2012 05:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Joined  2011-11-04

I guess one valid message to be drawn from the parables about free will, is that having it doesn’t mean you won’t get punished if you use it counter to the established authority.

Signature 

Posted: 24 August 2012 05:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

Yes, but that authority is not God, but Nature.  The concept of God is a parable in itself.

Signature 

W4U

Posted: 24 August 2012 06:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Joined  2011-08-15

Frm what I’ve read from the Koran, a great deal of the allusions to allah and satan, angels etc. are just retread stories from the bible, except the djinns. THat’s probably a cultural throw back from the desert tribesmen (Bedouins?) in their polytheistic days. I still find it incredible that humans are still so superstitious that they believe in roaming desert spirits and winged beings that folow you around for protection like your own celestial mafia. I mean, if you were an angel wouldn’t you have better things to do? Of course people here still believe in cryptozoology.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

Thomas Paine

Posted: 24 August 2012 06:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Joined  2009-02-26
Thevillageatheist - 24 August 2012 06:01 PM

Frm what I’ve read from the Koran, a great deal of the allusions to allah and satan, angels etc. are just retread stories from the bible, except the djinns. THat’s probably a cultural throw back from the desert tribesmen (Bedouins?) in their polytheistic days. I still find it incredible that humans are still so superstitious that they believe in roaming desert spirits and winged beings that folow you around for protection like your own celestial mafia. I mean, if you were an angel wouldn’t you have better things to do? Of course people here still believe in cryptozoology.
Cap’t Jack

Perhaps Lilith was or became a djinn?      Iblis<>Lilith<>Satan?

[ Edited: 24 August 2012 06:10 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

W4U

Posted: 24 August 2012 06:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Joined  2011-11-04
Thevillageatheist - 24 August 2012 06:01 PM

Cap’t Jack

I think that superstious thinking occurs naturally, and that we are stuck with it until we have the metacognitive skills (and the motivation) to recognize it for what it is.

Signature 

Posted: 25 August 2012 04:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-18

This scientific evidence of the sincerity of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
In the past, live in the era there is no microscope
How did he know all those germs which are not seen by the naked eye?
As well as we warned them and how to cure?

Man does not know how to read or write

So
Revelation from God to Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

God says in the Holy Qur’an
(1)  By the star when it descends
(2) Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred
(3) Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination
(4) It is not but a revelation revealed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3rEFOhPL_Y

The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand

Is Muhammad ascended peace be upon him to the moon to know that the moon split in half?

Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not another Mount ?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur’an?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?

You can forgive many people at one time after you inflicted harm and get out of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but never honored nor kill them?
I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and the people forgive them

And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq Secretary

There are many examples which, if read the Qur’an will make you marvel and say

Yes, Muhammad is the Messenger of God

1 of 4