4 of 4
Is there under the ocean waves?
Posted: 29 August 2012 07:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3262
Joined  2011-08-15

Thank you Sony for the recap on sharia law, and if this man speaks for you I can now understand why Islam is totally incompatible with democracy or rather his skewed opinion of it. Your law seeks to enslave the minds of It’s adherents and will never make peace with democracy, if what I just saw in the video is representative of your basic belief. While mankind continues to seek solutions to our global problems, free from the constraints of outmoded thought, yours wallows in superstition, suppression, and submission to a nonexistent being created by a former polytheist. Yours is not the religion of light, it is the harbinger of a dark age and will continue to generate the conditions for conflict. I hope he doesn’t speak for all Muslims.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 29 August 2012 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Total Posts:  3347
Joined  2011-11-04
Thevillageatheist - 29 August 2012 07:08 AM

Thank you Sony for the recap on sharia law, and if this man speaks for you I can now understand why Islam is totally incompatible with democracy or rather his skewed opinion of it. Your law seeks to enslave the minds of It’s adherents and will never make peace with democracy, if what I just saw in the video is representative of your basic belief. While mankind continues to seek solutions to our global problems, free from the constraints of outmoded thought, yours wallows in superstition, suppression, and submission to a nonexistent being created by a former polytheist. Yours is not the religion of light, it is the harbinger of a dark age and will continue to generate the conditions for conflict. I hope he doesn’t speak for all Muslims.

Cap’t Jack

Jack, The man in rhe video, in my understanding of Islam, is speaking with clarity and consistency as to the basic precepts of Islam.  He makes good points about Islam leading the way, in the past, with ideals such as egalitarianism in terms of individual’s potential, and egalitarianism interms of ideals of justice, and ideals such as bringing an end to racism.  He made good points, in terms of western democracy, itself appearing to be illusory, suggesting that power is not and has not been in the hands of the people, but in the hands of corporations and monied interests.

The problem, of course (and the man in the vdeo makes this point clearly, as well) is that Muslims are sinning if they do not live according to what has already been dictated as right or wrong by Allah. He makes the point that Muslims may sometimes be forced by their particular enviroment, to do so.  More importantly, he makes the point that Islam does not adapt to ideals, for the ideals are already established by Allah.  He makes the point, for example, that homosexuality is not and cannot be tolerated within Islam.  And most importantly, IMO, he makes the point that humans are not to decide what values and ideals are to be followed, this has already been determined by Allah and it is the role of Muslims to live accordingly. And again, I suggest, that in societies where Muslims vastly outnumber nonbelievers, it is the nonbelievers who will be forced to adapt their ideals.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 29 August 2012 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Joined  2011-08-15

The problem, of course (and the man in the vdeo makes this point clearly, as well) is that Muslims are sinning if they do not live according to what has already been dictated as right or wrong by Allah. He makes the point that Muslims may sometimes be forced by their particular enviroment, to do so.  More importantly, he makes the point that Islam does not adapt to ideals, for the ideals are already established by Allah.  He makes the point, for example, that homosexuality is not and cannot be tolerated within Islam.  And most importantly, IMO, he makes the point that humans are not to decide what values and ideals are to be followed, this has already been determined by Allah and it is the role of Muslims to live accordingly. And again, I suggest, that in societies where Muslims vastly outnumber nonbelievers, it is the nonbelievers who will be forced to adapt their ideals.

And what if the nonbelievers refuse to adapt? Yes he made valid points, especially to ending racism within their ranks. The problem I have with this belief ( and the others for that matter) is that all decisions concerning the health and happiness of people is the narrow context in which they have been brainwashed to view the World. You stated it yourself referencing the cleric that Islam does not adapt to ideals; it seeks to absorb the unbeliever and if not the bible, then the sword. Religious philosophies that are intolerant of other beliefs, or non in our case will ultimately lead to violent acts to meet their aims. Beheading, mutilation, and murder are used to keep the faithful in line in these theocracies. But this doesn’t seem to be the case with Islamic communities in democratic countries. Should the faithful then be forcing US to adapt or die? Or is it a matter of militant strength? These Muslims are after all sinning by not living their according to their belief system. Also, although his point about oligarchy is well taken, this power may still be curtailed by the ballot box. That doesn’t mean that capitalism will end but it can and has been regulated; and so far we’re not ruled by a theocrat deriving his power from “the book”.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

Thomas Paine

Posted: 29 August 2012 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Joined  2011-11-04
Thevillageatheist - 29 August 2012 10:58 AM

And what if the nonbelievers refuse to adapt? Yes he made valid points, especially to ending racism within their ranks. The problem I have with this belief ( and the others for that matter) is that all decisions concerning the health and happiness of people is the narrow context in which they have been brainwashed to view the World. You stated it yourself referencing the cleric that Islam does not adapt to ideals; it seeks to absorb the unbeliever and if not the bible, then the sword. Religious philosophies that are intolerant of other beliefs, or non in our case will ultimately lead to violent acts to meet their aims. Beheading, mutilation, and murder are used to keep the faithful in line in these theocracies. But this doesn’t seem to be the case with Islamic communities in democratic countries. Should the faithful then be forcing US to adapt or die? Or is it a matter of militant strength? These Muslims are after all sinning by not living their according to their belief system. Also, although his point about oligarchy is well taken, this power may still be curtailed by the ballot box. That doesn’t mean that capitalism will end but it can and has been regulated; and so far we’re not ruled by a theocrat deriving his power from “the book”.

Cap’t Jack

If I were a Muslim, living in a secular or otherwise non-Islamic governed society, I would see it as my duty to live according to Islamic principles as best I can, but this would probably not mandate any militant action on my part.  I would see it as my duty to help my society, by non-violent (hopefully) means to eventually come under the governance of Sharia consistent with the teachings of Islam, IOW, a theocracy.  Hopefully, also, this would result in a just and peaceful society, but if not, it is Allah’s will, not mine that I would be obliged to submit to.

But alas, I, like you am an infidel, who thinks that a set of ideals and practices for governance established 1500 years ago, and billed as God’s will for humanity, for all time to come, is untenable and unacceptable, as its ultimate conclusion is that mankind should be ruled by a superstition based system of dogma.  I hate dogma.  Dogmas are not man’s best friend.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 29 August 2012 12:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Joined  2011-08-15

But alas, I, like you am an infidel, who thinks that a set of ideals and practices for governance established 1500 years ago, and billed as God’s will for humanity, for all time to come, is untenable and unacceptable, as its ultimate conclusion is that mankind should be ruled by a superstition based system of dogma.  I hate dogma.  Dogmas are not man’s best friend.

Lucky for the Muslims here that they live in a society that allows even their brand of religious belief to exist. There’s enough bigotry in America to go around already without having a witch hunt to ferret out the Islamic militants. Personally I don’t care if they worship the sacred pork chop as long as they don’t attempt to impose their beliefs on we infidels. To be honest, I’ve read the Koran from cover to cover and it makes as much sense to me as the bible. Call it god or Allah, it’s still bronze age gobbledygook created by men whose interpretation was filtered through a pseudo scientific world view. And I agree with you wholeheartedly Tim; dogmas are howlingly false.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

Thomas Paine

Posted: 29 August 2012 02:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Total Posts:  6174
Joined  2009-02-26

Sony,
All I can say is “CLEAN UP YOUR OWN BACKYARD BEFORE YOU START PREACHING TO ME!

Islam has been at war with itself for thousands of years. Show me Islamic countries can and do live in peace amongst themselves, then you can come to me and show me the way.

What’s the deal with Sunnis and Shias?  All good Muslims killing each other, endlessly, with hatred and vile deeds. Explain that to me before you start preaching the “way” of Islam to a secular humanist.

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 31 August 2012 06:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2012-08-18

George Bush and Dick Cheney killed WAAAYYYYYY more than 3,000 people. All I mostly see are people like you dancing in the streets and saying it was justified. You’re the biggest hypocrite who’s ever posted on this forum.

About the 9/11 comment…what does that have to do with Islam? And are you sure no Muslims denounced the attacks? Because I’m pretty sure every high Sheikh and Mufti in Arab world did. Either you’re completely lying or you’d rather not take the time to look it up, because a quick google search makes it quite clear.

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2008/02…-condemn-9-11/

http://kurzman.unc.edu/islamic-state…nst-terrorism/

“All Muslims ought to be united against all those who terrorize the innocents, and those who permit the killing of non-combatants without a justifiable reason. Islam has declared the spilling of blood and the destruction of property as absolute prohibitions until the Day of Judgment. … [It is] necessary to apprehend the true perpetrators of these crimes, as well as those who aid and abet them through incitement, financing or other support. They must be brought to justice in an impartial court of law and [punished] appropriately. … [It is] a duty of Muslims to participate in this effort with all possible means.” - Shaykh Yusuf Qaradawi

“Attacking innocent people is not courageous, it is stupid and will be punished on the day of judgement. … It’s not courageous to attack innocent children, women and civilians. It is courageous to protect freedom, it is courageous to defend oneself and not to attack.” - Shaykh Muhammed Sayyid al-Tantawi, imam of al-Azhar mosque in Cairo, Egypt

“There is no terrorism or a threat to civilians in jihad [religious struggle].” - Abdel-Mo’tei Bayyoumi, al-Azhar Islamic Research Academy, Cairo, Egypt

“[We] strongly condemn such activities that are against all humanist and Islamic morals. … [We] condemn and oppose all aggression on human life, freedom and dignity anywhere in the world.” - Muslim Brotherhood

“Firstly: the recent developments in the United States including hijacking planes, terrorizing innocent people and shedding blood, constitute a form of injustice that cannot be tolerated by Islam, which views them as gross crimes and sinful acts. Secondly: any Muslim who is aware of the teachings of his religion and who adheres to the directives of the Holy Qur’an and the sunnah (the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad) will never involve himself in such acts, because they will invoke the anger of God Almighty and lead to harm and corruption on earth.” - Abdulaziz bin ‘Abdallah Al-Ashaykh, chief mufti of Saudi Arabia

“You must know Islam’s firm position against all these terrible crimes. The world must know that Islam is a religion of peace and mercy and goodness; it is a religion of justice and guidance…Islam has forbidden violence in all its forms. It forbids the hijacking airplanes, ships and other means of transport, and it forbids all acts that undermine the security of the innocent. - ‘Abdulaziz bin ‘Abdallah Al-Ashaykh, chief mufti of Saudi Arabia

“As a human community we must be vigilant and careful to oppose these pernicious and shameless evils, which are not justified by any sane logic, nor by the religion of Islam.” - Shaikh Saleh Al-Luheidan, Chairman of the Supreme Judicial Council, Saudi Arabia

“Any attack on innocent people is unlawful and contrary to shari’a (Islamic law). … Muslims must safeguard the lives, honor and property of Christians and Jews. Attacking them contradicts shari’a.” - Shaykh Muhammad bin ‘Abdallah al-Sabil, member of the Council of Senior Religious Scholars, Saudi Arabia
Renowned Muslim scholar Yusuf al-Qaradawi denounced the attacks and the unprovoked killings of thousands of American civilians as a “heinous crime” and urged Muslims to donate blood to the victims. He did however criticise the United States’ “biased policy towards Israel” and also called on Muslims to “concentrate on facing the occupying enemy directly”, inside the Palestinian territories.[19] The alleged Hezbollah “spiritual mentor” and Lebanese Shia cleric Mohammed Hussein Fadlallah condemned the attacks.

Ahmed Yassin, the spiritual leader of Hamas, said he was not interested in exporting such attacks to the United States, however he criticized the “unfair American position”

Afghanistan’s Taliban rulers condemned the attacks and also vehemently rejected suggestions that Osama bin Laden, who had been given asylum in Afghanistan, could be behind them.[20]

Huge crowds attended candlelit vigils in Iran, and 60,000 spectators observed a minute’s silence at Tehran football stadium.

And on and on and on and on from thousands of top scholars affiliated with every major Islamic denomination and sect. Regardless, 9/11 was a political move. And you’re terrible at criticizing Islam. All you’ve done is make yourself look like a childish fool in this thread. You need to learn something about 1) Islam 2) Proper debate, and then you can come back.

Posted: 31 August 2012 06:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-18

How about the innocent Muslims and Christians in Palestine that are routinely killed by American Christian funded weapons in Israel? How about the Muslims who have never harmed anyone in Afghanistan and Iraq, that the US killed and which Christians fully supported?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UdJtJx4SrA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_TbmJ4H1g

—You remember the story of Adam and Eve peace be upon him
As a result of sin and eating from the tree
Was get them out of paradise
Then God forgive them
But there is a requirement for all human
God says in the Holy Qur’an

121. Then they both ate of the tree, and so their private parts appeared to them, and they began to stick on themselves the leaves from Paradise for their covering. Thus did Adam disobey his Lord, so he went astray.

122. Then his Lord chose him, and turned to him with forgiveness, and gave him guidance.

123. (Allah) said: “Get you down (from the Paradise to the earth), both of you, together, some of you are an enemy to some others. Then if there comes to you guidance from Me, then whoever follows My Guidance shall neither go astray, nor fall into distress and misery.

124. “But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (ie neither believes in this Qur’an nor acts on its orders, etc.) Verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection.”

125. He will say: “O my Lord! Why have you raised me up blind, while I had sight (before).”

126. (Allah) will say: “Like this, Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) Came unto you, but you disregarded them (ie you left them, did not think deeply in them, and you turned away from them), and so this Day, you will be neglected (in the Hell-fire, away from Allah’s Mercy). “

127. And thus do We requite him who transgresses beyond bounds [ie commits the great sins and disobeys his Lord (Allah) and believes not in His Messengers, and His revealed Books, like this Qur’an, etc.], and believes not in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of his Lord, and the torment of the Hereafter is far more severe and more lasting.

128. Is it not a guidance for them (to know) how many generations We have destroyed before them, in whose dwellings they walk? Verily, in this are signs indeed for men of understanding.

-Starting from Adam to Muhammad peace be upon him
One Message
The Oneness of God

Through the prophets, not of other ways

All the prophets Muslim

111. And when I (Allah) put in the hearts of Al-Hawarieen (the disciples) [of ‘Iesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: “We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims.”
Surah Al-Ma’idah

78. And strive hard in Allah’s Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islamic Monotheism) . It is He (Allah) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur’an), that the Messenger (Muhammad) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), give Zakat and hold fast to Allah [ie have confidence in Allah, and depend upon Him in all your affairs] He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.) and what an Excellent Helper!
Surah Al-Hajj

90. And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Fir’aun (Pharaoh) with his hosts followed them in oppression and enmity, till when drowning overtook him, he said: “I believe that La ilaha illa (Huwa): (none has the right to be worshipped but) He, “in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am one of the Muslims (those who submit to Allah’s Will).”
91. Now (you believe) while you refused to believe before and you were one of the Mufsidun (evil-doers, corrupts, etc.).

92. So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out from the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).

Surah Yunus
Titles different
Jewish Torah - Christian Gospel - and so on

But
Original
At the basis of faith
Islam

—- Islam is a religion of the utmost ease and compassion
Do not do more of your energy
In anything

The original
Holy Qur’an and the Hadith
See inside them well
Your life will completely upright
Honesty - maintaining secretariats - high morals - help others - away from adultery - murder - drinking alcohol - gambling - treason - honoring one’s parents - kinship - the right of the neighbor - and so on .....
This is Islam

Muslim life always
Tied about the Qur’an Quran and Hadith
This constitution for life

Separation between religion and life, something is wrong
This is already happening in other religions

So
Society is going in the way of deviation
Adultery - murder - robbery - drinking alcohol - international attacks - family disintegration ......

In your point of view

Why is this happening?

This is the result away from the teachings of God and the prophets and messengers

Narrated ‘Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah’s Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, ” Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed .” The Prophet added: ” Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) .” ‘Ubada bin As−Samit added: “So we swore allegiance for these.” (points to Allah’s Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjxk2Ek-a7k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1rMChYCZrs

—Baha’i, the Shiites and Ismailis
Have nothing to do with Islam
No matter how you try to prove a negative

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wklOUSV_xo0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoYqL7K1664

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNGhBoYsFXg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJQ1Z8ADhpw&feature=relmfu

I say the Holy Qur’an and the Hadith
Only the truth inside them
Bukhari is the book the right and the main source of sayings of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
And beyond ranging from Sahih Muslim, Tirmidhi and Nasa’i and Ben Majah, and so on

yes

Exact match between the Holy Qur’an and the Hadith and science
In all fields of medicine - Astronomy - Heaven - earth - space - self 00000
And the testimony of scientists

must study Quran and Hadith

Will say allah akbar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFfRSUZU5dU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IspK651RpY&feature=related

Posted: 31 August 2012 08:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Joined  2011-11-04
sony - 31 August 2012 06:00 AM

George Bush and Dick Cheney killed WAAAYYYYYY more than 3,000 people. All I mostly see are people like you dancing in the streets and saying it was justified. You’re the biggest hypocrite who’s ever posted on this forum.

About the 9/11 comment…what does that have to do with Islam? And are you sure no Muslims denounced the attacks? Because I’m pretty sure every high Sheikh and Mufti in Arab world did. Either you’re completely lying or you’d rather not take the time to look it up, because a quick google search makes it quite clear…

...Regardless, 9/11 was a political move. And you’re terrible at criticizing Islam. All you’ve done is make yourself look like a childish fool in this thread. You need to learn something about 1) Islam 2) Proper debate, and then you can come back.

Sony, In the interest of having effective dialogue, would you please make your posts shorter, and indicate who you are responding to.  You went on a rant about 9/11, but I’m not seeing that anyone brought up 9/11, in this thread, other than you.  Maybe I missed it.

Signature 

Posted: 31 August 2012 09:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Joined  2011-08-15

Ah yes, islam the religion of peace unless you’re ... well you might check out this site:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

And another example of the violence inherent in islam from the leader himself: according to your laws you should kill everyone on this site, with the exception of a couple of us of course, but you have to convert them or sell them into slavery.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Terrorism/islam_and_violence.html

In addition: a compilation of videos on the violence of islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=314uem7jMU8

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

Thomas Paine

Posted: 31 August 2012 01:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Joined  2009-02-26
Write4U - 29 August 2012 02:53 PM

Sony,
All I can say is “CLEAN UP YOUR OWN BACKYARD BEFORE YOU START PREACHING TO ME!

Islam has been at war with itself for thousands of years. Show me Islamic countries can and do live in peace amongst themselves, then you can come to me and show me the way.

What’s the deal with Sunnis and Shias?  All good Muslims killing each other, endlessly, with hatred and vile deeds. Explain that to me before you start preaching the “way” of Islam to a secular humanist.

Sony, you have not yet answered my question.

Why have the Muslim countries been at war with each other for millenia?

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 31 August 2012 02:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-18

- See here
After the slander and lies against Islam in the events of 9/11

God grant victory to Islam after the injustice directly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCALyYTN5Rs

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_TbmJ4H1g

And terrorists are not Muslim. They are fake Muslim. Islam is against terrorists/killing/path of chaos. Islam has no place for them. They are misguided.

Islam believe in free opinion, so as i. Islam is only offensive when there is lie against Allah and His Prophet. But of course peacefully and need to bring under justice.

Before you blame Islam, try to know the real Islam. You can refer to Qur’an. Dont believe anything about Islam without Qur’an. I dont believe anything but Qur’an personally. Because there is many fake rule created by fake Muslim.

Wars of resistance to corruption and heads of state power hungry
Therefore
There is always hope in reform and a return to Islamic law

-The truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Source of the one divine
allah

But
Been corrupted Torah and the Gospels
So
Find different opinions
(71) O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

On the contrary,-
Reconstruction and find life in Islam
(32) Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

(6 And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance

-Look at the Crusades
Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy
Under the name of Christ
Jesus is innocent of that

On the contrary,
Prophet Muhammad in the wars
Order the believers
Not killing women, children and non-burn destruction of houses and trees

Added to that-
Theft of Research Science and Muslims
And attributed to themselves by deception and lying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi86BkDeRF4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDjd23CDEtA

Posted: 31 August 2012 04:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

Answer the Question! 
You presume to teach, as if you were Muhammad.

Why have hius teachings not resulted in peace among the Islamic countries?

Signature 

W4U

Posted: 31 August 2012 09:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Joined  2009-02-26
Thevillageatheist - 29 August 2012 12:55 PM

Lucky for the Muslims here that they live in a society that allows even their brand of religious belief to exist. There’s enough bigotry in America to go around already without having a witch hunt to ferret out the Islamic militants. Personally I don’t care if they worship the sacred pork chop as long as they don’t attempt to impose their beliefs on we infidels. To be honest, I’ve read the Koran from cover to cover and it makes as much sense to me as the bible. Call it god or Allah, it’s still bronze age gobbledygook created by men whose interpretation was filtered through a pseudo scientific world view. And I agree with you wholeheartedly Tim; dogmas are howlingly false.
Cap’t Jack

There is one glaring difference between theists and atheists. Never has an atheist called for the death of anyone who is not atheist!.
OTOH, history is rife with examples of theists purposely exterminating non-believers, not for disobeying laws, but for not believing.

Signature 

W4U

4 of 4