1 of 3
Hello from England
Posted: 31 August 2012 01:01 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2012-08-31

Hello, my name is Christine, and I live in England. Whilst looking something up on the Internet, I came across your website.  My only reason for, temporarily, registering with your site is (hopefully… unless my post will be deleted by your moderators..) to give support to the many very knowledgeable words of your member “Factfinder”.  He/she (I think Factfinder is probably a he) posted on the threads “The limits of intelligence and rationality” and “The limits of intelligence”  (and, probably, others, but those were the ones I saw and read).  And almost all of poor Factfinder’s posts on those threads were vilely ridiculed and abused, by other members.  As s/he said, s/he was being very wrongly subjected to many “ad hominem” attacks, by those members who are not informed on the knowledge which Factfinder IS informed and knowledgeable on.
I very much sympathise with Factfinder’s position.  For I (I am 53, and am a very highly-intelligent, knowledgeable, erudite, scholarly woman) posted a number of posts on a “Yahoo” message board, early this year; my posts were very much in the same vein as those of Factfinder’s posts - and I, too (as did Factfinder) was made the subject of very many “ad hominem” attacks, by those people who read my posts and who, oh so wrongly, ridiculed, abused, and, as I say, subjected me to very many “ad hominem” attacks: those “ad hominem” attacks were made due to the lack of knowledge of those people who subjected me to those uncalled-for attacks.
People who ridicule, abuse, and subject to “ad hominem” attacks, those of us who are actually informed on the actual nature of the thing called “life” and who know the actual nature of the VERY illusory event that is so wrongly termed “death” will get the shock of their lives, the day they each eventually do what is so wrongly termed to “die”.  For, whether you uninformed skeptics “believe” it or not, we trulyh DO survive (in sub-atomic energy form: the eternal soul we each are) the very illusory event that is so wrongly termed “death”.
Prior to 1994, I was uninformed on all the plethora of very high-quality data which in fact PROVES we do all survive (I repeat, we survive “death” in the form of sub-atomic energy: the eternal soul we each of us are, no matter what you think or say to the contrary) the very illusory event that is so so wrongly termed “death”.  Since 1994 I have (very discriminatingly) read over 600 (six hundred…) very varied, very diverse, very high-quality books which detail the in fact multi-faceted data which provides the data which proves that we do all (to repeat myself, here…) SURVIVE (in sub-atomic energy form: the eternal soul we each are) the very illusory event that is so wrongly termed “death”.
We live, in fact, in a multiverse: a “universe” which is comprised of many, many different dimensions.  This place we all reside in now is “merely” one of the physical dimensions of this multiverse.  After the illuosory event that is so wrongly termed “death”, we (the eternal soul we each are: which lives “inside” our “mere” physical body “coat”) find ourselves still existing (with all our thoughts, memories, feelings, attitudes, etc etc, still intact: 100% definite, I’m NOT talking “crazy stuff” here) in one of the sub-atomic energy dimensions of this multi-dimensional universe.

No matter what all you skeptics merely “think”  (ie, you are all making mere assumptions, as opposed to being possessed of factual knowledge, on these ultimate, life-changing lifetruths), the mind is NON-physical, and is NOT “created by the mere physical brain”; ie, the mind is NOT “an epiphenomenon of the brain”, which is what all uninformed materialists wrongly assume: from lack of knowledge of the multi-faceted data which proves otherwise; data which proves that the mind is non-physical in nature, that it, the mind (ie, consciousness) is NOT created by the brain; that the mind/consciousness, in fact, merely manifests THROUGH the physical brain, but it is NOT created BY the brain.
More and more neuroscientists, worldwide, are now becoming informed on this ultimate lifetruth: that the mind is NOT created by the brain, but that is operates/manifests THROUGH the brain.  The “mere” physical brain is what has been termed a “filter”/a “reducing valve”; it deliberately limits the amount of knowledge about the real nature of reality that our mere physical brain is able to “know”/REMEMBER, whilst we each live our current (yes, I said current…) life on Earth.

Have none of you read the excellent trilogy of books by your compatriot, Mr Chris Carter??  He has written a trilogy of books addresssing the scientific data which provides proper, irrefutable evidence for the fact that not only do we all survive (in sub-atomic energy form: the eternal soul we each are) the illusory event termed “death”, BUT that it is also very true that reincarnation is a fact, for each and every one of us.  Ie, it is (most definitely) the truth that we all live not just one, but many, many different lifetimes (incarnations).  The very high-quality evidence exists in bucket-loads.
The trilogy of books by the Canadian, Mr Chris Carter, are:
i) “Science and Psychic Phenomena: the fall of the House of Skeptics”,
ii) “Science and the Near-Death Experience - how consciousness survives death”, and
iii) “Science and the afterlife experience: evidence for the immortality of consciousness”.

Not only are there Chris Carter’s excellent books in existence, but there are also many, many thousands of other very high-quality, very highly-esteemed books, detailing the incontrovertible data which proves that the event termed “death” is emphatically NOT what it seems to be, on its very illusory face-value appearance.
And let me emphasise this fact: very many of the hgih-quality books i refer to are written by INFORMED scientists, scholars, doctors, PSYCHIATRISTS, lawyers, etc etc etc…
They are people who at one point in their lives assumed that “death is the end”, but who all came into possession (through extensive study of the bucket-loads of MULTI-FACETED, very diverse data) of the knowledge that the event termed “death” is truly NOT what it merely seems to be, taken at its face-value appearance.

Why don’t you look up some of these websites, which give data on just some of the things which prove that “death” is NOT what it seems to be…

Firstly, an excellent article: by Professor Emeritus of Philosophy, Neal Grossmann.  The article is entitled “Who’s afraid of life after death?”.

Now, just some of the websites…

http://www.ebook.youreternalself.com
https://sites/google.com/site/chs4o8pt
http://www.openmindsite.com
http://www.hi.is/~erlendur (the research of another Professor Emeritus of Philosophy, Erlendur Haralddson: he is Icelandic, and very highly-respected in the field)
http://www.near-death.com
http://www.cfpf.org.uk
http://www.thesurvivalfiles.com (including “Top 40 best cases)

They are just a very small sample of sites which will lead all those uninformed skeptics to the FACTS which have been amassed by people who care enough about the TRUE nature of reality to DO THE RESEARCH, instead of merely ridiculing, abusing, and subjecting people to “ad hominem” attacks…

All skeptics who merely assume that the event termed “death” is “the end of everything” will get a very big shock, the day on which they each experience that very illusory event.. and when that day is experienced, by each and every skeptic (and that includes my brother…), will be the day on which they discover the ACTUAL nature of this thing we call “life” and the ACTUAL nature of the very, very illusory event that is so very wrongly termed “death”.

All skeptics (of this subject), worldwide, will each experience a day when they will learn, to their horror, that all those people who told them we survive “death” WERE, IN FACT, TELLING THEM THE 100% TRUTH.

[ Edited: 31 August 2012 01:04 PM by ChristinefromEngland ]

Posted: 31 August 2012 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29

Welcome to our forum, highly intelligent, scholarly Christine with a subatomic soul.  grin

Posted: 31 August 2012 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  3264
Joined  2011-08-15

You left out the part where she’s erudite, 53, has a friend named fact finder and we will all be horrified when we die. Aside from that, welcome! Interesting hypothesis.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 31 August 2012 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  6175
Joined  2009-02-26

ChristinefromEngland,
I very much sympathise with Factfinder’s position.  For I (I am 53, and am a very highly-intelligent, knowledgeable, erudite, scholarly woman) posted a number of posts on a “Yahoo” message board, early this year; my posts were very much in the same vein as those of Factfinder’s posts - and I, too (as did Factfinder) was made the subject of very many “ad hominem” attacks, by those people who read my posts and who, oh so wrongly, ridiculed, abused, and, as I say, subjected me to very many “ad hominem” attacks: those “ad hominem” attacks were made due to the lack of knowledge of those people who subjected me to those uncalled-for attacks.

I just read the entire thread started by Factfinder and the only person who used ad hominems, or borderline so, was Factfinder.  Let me remind you Christine, this is not Facebook where anyone can say anything (almost). This is a moderated site and the rules of this forum are clearly spelled out.
One of the rules is that while one is free to propose an idea or theory, unless one can cite reliable sources which show proof of the theory, one cannot be expected to find ready acceptance among sceptical thinkers.

The only one ridiculing the esteemed group of highly qualified senior members and and moderators was Factfinder.  He/she does not do his/her name justice. So far no facts or proof in support of his proposition were offered after 3 pages, except a vague feeling that Factfinder MUST be right and all “knowledgeable” others who graciously responded to his “proposition” were “out of their league” because they were Atheists????

This assumption alone was a presumption on Factfinder’s part. This is NOT an atheist site. This is a secular site, which hosts a great variety of philosophy by it’s members.

Please don’t get caught up in personal matters of faith. If you want to contribute to a discussion of metaphysics or even spirituality, I shall look forward to your posts.
But it would be wise to prefix any proposition with IMO (in my opinion). That way you will stand a much better chance of receiving pertinent information on your Inquiries.

I bid you welcome and hope that, regardless of confirmation or rejection of your ideas, you will experience a growth in critical thinking.
One simple rule to remember: “the burden of proof falls on the person making the extraordinary claim”.

[ Edited: 31 August 2012 05:40 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 31 August 2012 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

Sorry, “Christine”, but “Factfinder” turned out to be an increasingly obnoxious troll.  As such, he finally had to be banned.  I’m not certain, but from your writing style, you may just be a sock puppet of Factfinder since he wouldn’t be able to return under his original name.  As such, yes, your new member name will probably also be banned if you continue with the drivel and paranoia you included in your first post.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 31 August 2012 10:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  2717
Joined  2011-04-24

To be blunt ChristinefromEngland, your first post gives an indication that you will be difficult to take seriously.

Signature 

Raise your glass if you’re wrong…. in all the right ways.

Posted: 01 September 2012 07:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  984
Joined  2005-01-14

She uses “Chris Carter”, the creator of the X-files, as a source on “informed science?  Wheeeeee! smile

Posted: 01 September 2012 03:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Joined  2009-02-26
George - 31 August 2012 01:59 PM

Welcome to our forum, highly intelligent, scholarly Christine with a subatomic soul.  grin

Let’s make it interesting.

wiki on the “information paradox”,

The black hole information paradox results from the combination of quantum mechanics and general relativity. It suggests that physical information could permanently disappear in a black hole, allowing many physical states to evolve into the same state. This is controversial because it violates a commonly assumed tenet of science—that in principle complete information about a physical system at one point in time should determine its state at any other time.[1] A fundamental postulate of quantum mechanics is that complete information about a system is encoded in its wave function. The evolution of the wave function is determined by a unitary operator, and unitarity implies that information is conserved in the quantum sense.

Perhaps black holes are gateways to the hereafter, where all the information is reassembled and we become physical again. Of course we must consider that “my information” includes the information that I am physically (brain)dead and therefore would not be able to process any information that had accumulated during my lifetime.

And then of course we have “Super string theory”, with its 11 levels of branes (sounds suspiciously like brains, no?)

wiki (parsed)

An intriguing feature of string theory is that it predicts extra dimensions

Egads, my metaphysical life floating around like flotsam in an ocean of metaphysical particles. The strings of my life bubbling in a soup of all the other memory strings from all living, but now dead sentient organisms.

The pic below is me after I am dead.

[ Edited: 01 September 2012 04:00 PM by Write4U ]
Image Attachments
string theory.jpg
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 07 September 2012 07:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  984
Joined  2005-01-14

The problem with popular books is that they have no incentive to be skeptical.  They sell more books by telling you what you want to hear.  So they play up or exaggerate the “evidence” in their favor, and play down or ignore completely the evidence against it.  And the fact that there are hundreds of such books only underscores my point.  If there really was scientific evidence, wouldn’t it be in scientific journals?  Wouldn’t we hear a big announcement about it on the news?  Would you care to start an actual topic on this subject?

Posted: 15 September 2012 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-31

Hello, all of you, this is ChristinefromEngland.

I’ve not logged onto your site, since the day I registered, back in August.  For have been busy.

I have only a few things to say, here.

Firstly, I am most definitely not the former poster “Fact Finder”, under a new name.  I do not know how you could even consider that as even a possibility.

Secondly - and this is directed at Advocatus: who posted, on 1st September, and I quote “....she uses “Chris Carter”, the creator of the X-Files, as a source on “informed science”?  Wheeeeee!”.

For your information, Advocatus, the Chris Carter I referred to - the very highly-respected author of a trilogy of very scientific books about the reality of everyone’s survival (in sub-atomic energy form: the eternal soul we each are) of the very illusory event that is so wrongly termed “death” - is a completely different Chris Carter to the one who created the “X-Files” series!!!!!
See, you didn’t check to see if it was the same Chris Carter, you made the mistake of making a mere assumption, and, in so doing, made an error.
Check it out - the author of the trilogy of books on the truth of everyone’s survival of “death” is a completely different Chris Carter.

There is a veritable wealth of overwhelming, multi-faceted data out there, proving that the actual nature of the event termed “death” is very, very different from what it merely seems to be, taken at its very illusory face-value appearance.
There are many thousands of very high-quality, very diverse books published, which together relate the very diverse aspects of the evidence which truly does prove we do survive that very illusory event.  And, not only that, but very many of those very high-quality books are written by INFORMED scientists, doctors, psychiatrists, philosophers, lawyers, etc etc etc… people who at one time were ignorant of the overwhelming amount of data out there, but they eventually discovered it, then carried out a programme of extensive research into it all, and, as a result, found, to their amazement, that the available (multi-faceted) data showing we do in fact survive (in the form of sub-atomic energy: the eternal soul we each are - with all our thoughts, memories, feelings, etc.. ie, all the things which make us the individual personalities we each are) the illusory event termed “death” IS genuine.

I will give you, in another post, in a few minutes, just one case for you all to “chew over”.  I will do it in another post because I do not know how many characters it is possible to type, in any individual post.

Posted: 15 September 2012 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

And what is the point of all this speculation?

What great Truth can be derived from an assumption that “information” does not die?

Are all our memories reunited in the great hereafter and my sub-atomic particles remember that “I am”?

How then should I act today in order to enjoy being me in a sub-atomic state?

I would suggest reading David Bohm.

The Explicate Order, weakest of all energy systems, resonates out of and is an expression of an infinitely more powerful order of energy called the Implicate order. It is the precursor of the Explicate, the dreamlike vision or the ideal presentation of that which is to become manifest as a physical object. The Implicate order implies within it all physical universes. However, it resonates from an energy field which is yet greater, the realm of pure potential. It is pure potential because nothing is implied within it; implications form in the implicate order and then express themselves in the explicate order. Bohm goes on to postulate a final state of infinite [zero point] energy which he calls the realm of insight intelligence. The creative process springs from this realm. Energy is generated there, gathers its pure potential, and implies within its eventual expression as the explicate order.’ Will Keepin, David Bohm, Noetic Science Journal

http://www.vision.net.au/~apaterson/science/david_bohm.htm#CONTENTS:

Signature 

W4U

Posted: 15 September 2012 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-31

Hello again.

Right, here I will give you just one case to “chew over”.  The data which shows we do survive the illusory event termed “death” is multi-faceted in its nature - there are at least 12 categories of the data - one of those categories being the Near-Death Experience.
So, here is just one example of VERIDICAL information being obtained from an NDE - which proves that the NDE phenomenon is not “mere hallucinations”.

Here goes:

This example is the NDE of a very young child.  Which is vitally important. For all serious researchers of highly-significant NDE phenomenon know that sceptics of this phenomenon (wrongly) claim that NDEs are “simply fabrications, based on religious beliefs…”.
All serious researchers of this phenomenon know that very children do not have any preconceived religious beliefs, and that they (99.99% of them) tell the truth.
So, bearing that in mind, please read this very high-quality case.  The adult woman relating it to a researcher was referring to the NDE she herself had had, when she was just 5 years old.

“when I was five years old, I contracted meningitis, and fell into a coma.  I “died”, and drifted into a safe and black void where I felt no fear and no pain. I felt at home in this place… I saw a little girl of about 10 years old.  I sensed that she recognised me.  We hugged and then she told me “I’m your sister.  I died a month after I was born.  I was named after your grandmother. Our parents called me Rietje for short..  She kissed me, and I felt her warmth.  “You must go now”, she said… in a flash I was back in my (physical) body. I opened my eyesand saw the happy and relieved looks on my parents’ faces.  When I told them about my experience they initially dismissed it as a dream..  I made a drawing of my angel sister who had welcomed me and repeated everything she’d told me. My parents were so shocked that they panicked. They got up and left the room.  After a while, they returned.  They confirmed that they had indeed lost a daughter called Rietje.  She had died of poisoning about a year after I was born. They had decided not to tell me and my brother until we were old enough to understand the meaning of life and death”.

NB, the reason why the older sister, Rietje, “looked about 10 years old” to the 5-year-old who was having the NDE, is because once we are souls back in the spiritual dimensions of this multi-dimensional spiritual multiverse, we have (truly) the ability to make ourselves (in our sub-atomic energy body) appear whatever age we wish.
The older sister, Rietje, told her 5-year-old sister that she, Rietje, had “died” a year before the 5-year-old was born.  In ordinary Earth terms, that would have made her 6 or 7, had she still been on Earth.  As I say, it is a known, established fact that once we are back in our eternal home, the spiritual dimensions (which interpenetrate this physical dimension, at a much higher frequency of the composite energy), we are able to make ourselves appear whatever age we wish.

This above example comes from the excellent book by the very highly-respected Dutch cardiologist, Dr Pim van Lommel - it is called “Consciousness beyond life - the science of the Near-Death Experience”.

As I said, above, there are over 12 very different categories of the very diverse aspects of the data which, taken together, show we do most definitely all survive (in sub-atomic energy form - the eternal soul we each are) the very illusory event that is so very wrongly termed “death”.

Why don’t you research the aspect of the data called “Peak-in-Darien deathbed visions”???  They hold very, very high significance.

And how about you research the data regarding blind people having NDE’s, and then, after resuscitation/recovery, they tell the medical staff that, whilst they were having the NDE, they SAW things/people, and were able to describe things about those things/people..  things that they would in no way have been able to know, from their ordinary physical body perspective, due to being blind.  The data they are able to give the medical staff is, subsequently, able to be VERIFIED.  Ie, making these NDE’s experienced by blind people be VERIDICAL NDE’s.
These things happen because the blind people having the NDE were able to SEE events/people (whilst they were out of their physical body, whilst having the NDE) as a result of the fact that we do all have the senses of sight and hearing in our spiritual bodies, too.  Thus, these blind people were able to SEE things/people, whilst out of their physical body whilst having an NDE, due to their being able to SEE with their spiritual sense of sight.

Research it.  Then you’ll find you will no longer be able to maintain your stance as sceptics.

A day will eventually arrive for each and every one of you when you will discover, from personal experience, that we most definitely do all survive (in sub-atomic energy form) the very illusory event that is so very wrongly termed “death”.

How humiliating that will be for all of you.
When you will all have to face the fact that you “batted for the wrong side”, as it were, with regard to the actual nature of existence.

Posted: 15 September 2012 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

Humiliating in what way?  Are you inferring that skeptics are arrogant and do not know humility?  That is an ad hominem directed at a group and prejudicial in nature.
The point is that skeptics do not battle for any “beliefs”. Skeptics search for demonstrable truth (also known as facts).

OTOH, you have not provided any “proof” other than non verifiable anecdotes.  I had an out-of-body experience once!  This is True!  But I never felt connected to the universe on any other level than that my “mind’s eye” became my own observer. I was watching myself lying on the bed, commiserating about a “current situation”. After awhile I had seen enough and made up my mind that my problems themselves were a product of my imagination.  I descended back into my body and went for a swim, which restored my inner balance.

Never would I dream of trying to convince anyone that my experience was extraordinary. All of it was a product of my living brain. When this brain dies, it no longer can produce images, or feel a connectedness.  When after sufficient time, some of my molecules become moss on a rock, my connectedness to the universe will be that of moss on a rock; hardly impressive on a cosmic scale.

Check this out and see our place in the universe.  Now this is what I call humbling!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58fs5yI8K9I&feature=related

[ Edited: 15 September 2012 04:05 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

W4U

Posted: 15 September 2012 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15435
Joined  2006-02-14

Not to mention this ‘evidence’—such as it is—is an unverified anecdote of a memory from when someone was five years old. I can hardly imagine anything flimsier.

NB:  extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 16 September 2012 03:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-31

Write4U:

When I said that all materialists will be shocked, on the day they each eventually do what is wrongly termed to “die”, I said they will all be humiliated.  That is not an ad hominem attack, it is a statement of fact; for all materialists, who blindly assume that “death is the end of everything”, will each find, on the day they each “die”, that they HAVE, indeed, survived (in the form of sub-atomic energy: the eternal soul we each are) that very illusory event - and they will, thus, feel humiliated, for they will each have to face that they were (whilst on Earth) “batting for the wrong side”, as it were, with regard to the actual nature of existence.
That is a statement of fact, is not an ad hominem attack.  Aren’t you materialists touchy…..  yes,  because we people who tell you there actually IS data to prove that death is not the end - that there truly is (as there IS) data which actually proves we survive that event, tell you things which you don’t want to hear, therefore you incorrectly see an “ad hominem” attack, when the person is actually doing nothing other than making a statement of fact.

And, also, what you materialists scathingly refer to as “mere anecdotes” are, in actual fact, proper evidence.  (If I told you I had gone to town yesterday - what you in North America call “going downtown”, I believe - then that would be, to you, I presume, a “mere anecdote”; but it is still a statement of fact, nonetheless)
And one day (see what I’ve just said, above, regarding what all materialists will learn, the day they each do what is wrongly termed to “die”), you will each be forced to face up to the truth of life: that what you had all, whilst on Earth, referred to as “mere anecdotes”, WAS, in fact, true evidence.

And finally; I see (no surprise, really, for it is what closed-minded materialists DO do) that you have “conveniently” chosen to ignore the other example of high-quality evidence which I gave you: the fact that there are numerous records of blind people (and, also, of deaf people,, hearing, whilst having an NDE) having Near-Death Experiences and, after they have been resuscitated, are able to tell the medical staff that whilst they were having the NDE, they SAW things/people/events; they relate the detail of what they SAW, to the medical staff, and, after investigation, the things they say they SAW, are able to be VERIFIED, as 100% correct.  Ie, these are what are termed VERIDICAL NDE’s. Veridical perceptions are, by definition, NOT “mere hallucinations”.  Remember, we’re talking here of people who, from the perspective of their ordinary physical body, are BLIND.  Ie, the NDE’s of blind people prove we all have the sense of vision from our (eternal) spiritual body - which comes into play i) if people have an NDE or out-of-body experience… and ii) when we each do what is so very wrongly termed to “die”.
Ditto, the above, re. the fact that there are records of deaf people who have had NDE’s, and, after having been resuscitated, they tell the medical staff that, whilst having the NDE, they HEARD things: words spoken by the medical staff; words spoken by their anxious relatives in the nearby waiting room, etc…  (for, when we are out of our physical body, and in our eternal spiritual body, we are able to move anywhere, simply by thought.  This is actual fact, even though I know you will not accept it as such.
Facts remain facts, no matter how many people do not want to accept them.  However; when deaf (and blind) people have an NDE, and, whilst in that condition, out of their physical body, and they realise they are in some danger of doing what is wrongly termed to “die” - they see, for example, the doctor(s) desperately working to save them - they realise they can go to wherever they want to, simply by thinking about it… so they think of their loved-ones.. and are immediately transported to the nearby waiting room, where they see some of their loved-ones, in a state of panic, fearing their relative might “die”.  Blind people who have an NDE, at this point, actually SEE their relatives, and SEE, for example, precisely what they are wearing, and what they are doing.  Deaf people having an NDE, at this point, HEAR what their loved-ones, anxiously waiting in the nearby waiting room, are saying.  Both blind and deaf people having NDE’s, after having been resuscitated, tell the medical staff exactly what they saw and/or heard, whilst they were having the NDE. Remember: these people, whilst in their ordinary physical body, are blind and/or deaf.  But whilst having the NDE, they can see and/or hear things/events/words; which, after investigation by the medical and other staff, are proved to be 100% correct.
For example, a blind person having an NDE, after having been resuscitated, may tell the medical staff something like this: “whilst I was having that experience, I found myself outside my physical body; I saw my physical body on the operating table, I was above and to the left of it.  I saw that in the operating theatre there were 5 doctors and 3 nurses.  I was able to SEE (recall, these are BLIND people, from the perspective of their ordinary physical body) that two of the nurses were black, and one was white.  I was also able to see that 1 of the doctors was black, two were white, one was Chinese, and one was Japanese.  I also noticed that one of the white doctors was not very tall: that he appeared to be only about 5 ft 2” tall. I also noticed that the Chinese doctor had a crescent-shaped scar on his forehead.  I noticed, too, that the Japanese doctor sneezed, at the time when you were all trying to resuscitate me…”.  And so on, and so on, and so on…
These items all prove to be 100% correct. The medical staff are astounded: how on earth could this BLIND person, whilst, in ordinary physical terms, having been close to death, having had (for example) a huge cardiac arrest, have SEEN all these 100% CORRECT things????
For the medical staff say “it was absolutely true that in the operating theatre were 3 nurses - 2 of whom were black, and one was white.  And it was also absolutely true that there were 5 doctors : two were white, one was black, one was Chinese, the other was Japanese.  And it is also true that one of the two white doctors IS only about 5 ft 2” tall… and it is also the case that, whilst we were fighting to resuscitate this blind person, the Japanese doctor sneezed.  It is also true that the Chinese doctor has a crescent-shaped scar on his forehead”.

That example, above, is illustrative of the many records of NDE’s which blind and deaf people have had.  The blind people are, whilst having the NDE, able to SEE things which, in ordinary life, they are not able to see: due to being blind… and the deaf people who have an NDE are, whilst out-of-body, able to HEAR words (which are later confirmed to have been said) which, ordinarily, in their ordinary physical body, they would, of course not have been able to hear, due to being deaf.

When we are each in our eternal sub-atomic energy (spiritual) body, we each have the senses of sight and hearing - those senses we still possess, in our eternal energy body.  That is why blind and deaf people (and people who are neither blind nor deaf) are able to see and/or hear verifiably-true things, when out-of-body when having an NDE.

There is also very high-quality data which proves we do survive the event wrongly termed “death” from mediumistic communications.  People who are uninformed on this, wrongly assume that all mediums are frauds/charlatans.  But that is merely an incorrect assumption on the part of people who do not want to face the fact that we DO all survive the event termed “death”.  A very high percentage of mediums (and clairvoyants) are, actually, genuine.  I myself have had over 120 readings in 11 and a half years, with very high-quality mediums (only three of those readings were face-to-face ones, the bulk of them were over the phone). In those very high-quality readings, over 20 of my relatives now residing in the sub-atomic dimensions of this in fact multi-dimensional universe (the correct term being a “multiverse”)  have communicated with me, numerous times, each time giving the (different) mediums their precise, correct name, and their precise relationship to me.  Also, 4 of my fiance’s relatives in spirit have also communicated with me, during the past 7 years.  Again, they gave the relevant mediums their correct names.  (The 120+ readings I’ve had have been with over 80 different mediums.. and my relatives in spirit have given their correct names and relationships to me to each of the mediums, no matter which one it was).
My family in spirit have also, during the past 11 years of readings, given me, in advance, detail of events that would occur in what we on Earth call the “future”.  With the precise dates of those future events.  And so far, each and every one of the events predicted, has happened.  On precisely the dates I was given, in advance.
Many millions of people, worldwide, have readings with genuine mediums, and they, too, are given information regarding events which will definitely happen in their “future”.  And they always DO happen, precisely as they were told .  One good example is that of a woman somewhere in the U.S.A.  She went to a medium, as a sceptic (you spell it “skeptic”..). The medium said “I’m being told by spirit that you will be getting married”. The sceptical woman said “well, that’s nonsense, for I don’t even have a boyfriend”.
The woman made the medium realise that the woman desperately wanted to be married, but that she did not have much confidence in herself, and did not believe it would happen, for her.  The medium continued “I’m being told that you will meet a man who is shorter than you, he is not white-skinned.  I’m being told you and he will marry.  Oh, and they are also telling me that you and he will move to Guam”.  On hearing this, the sceptical woman truly thought the medium was crazy. And told her so.
However.. three years later, the medium received a postcard.. with a photo of Guam on the front..  it was from the sceptical woman of 3 years earlier.. she wrote to the medium “how strange… some months after I had that reading with you, I met a man… he was a Filipino… he is shorter than me, and, obviously, not white-skinned.  We fell in love, and got married.  He works in the Forces.  Six months ago, he was posted here: to Guam…so we moved here.  Ie, everything you said you were told by spirit has actually happened.. exactly as you were told”.

PRECISELY… for mediums are genuine.  We DO survive the very illusory event termed “death”, and souls in spirit can and do communicate with their loved-ones on Earth, through genuine mediums. However it works, what we on Earth call the “future” is, from the sub-atomic energy dimensions, able to be seen, in advance, with all the detail imaginable.  Hence that sceptical woman was able to be told, in advance, that she would meet the man she would marry, and was given personal details about him, in advance, including detail of where they would eventually live.

You blinkered materialists are indeed “batting for the wrong side”, where the true nature of reality and existence is concerned.

There are countless millions of educated, informed people on planet Earth, all knowledgeable about the REAL nature of existence.  And those countless millions include numerous scientists, scholars, nurses, doctors, psychiatrists, lawyers, philosophers, etc etc etc…
You materialists are all “being left behind” where the TRUE knowledge of the ACTUAL nature of existence is concerned.

Posted: 16 September 2012 04:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Total Posts:  2717
Joined  2011-04-24
ChristinefromEngland - 16 September 2012 03:12 AM

And finally; I see (no surprise, really, for it is what closed-minded materialists DO do) that you have “conveniently” chosen to ignore the other example of high-quality evidence which I gave you: the fact that there are numerous records of blind people (and, also, of deaf people,, hearing, whilst having an NDE) having Near-Death Experiences and, after they have been resuscitated, are able to tell the medical staff that whilst they were having the NDE, they SAW things/people/events; they relate the detail of what they SAW, to the medical staff, and, after investigation, the things they say they SAW, are able to be VERIFIED, as 100% correct.  Ie, these are what are termed VERIDICAL NDE’s. Veridical perceptions are, by definition, NOT “mere hallucinations”.  Remember, we’re talking here of people who, from the perspective of their ordinary physical body, are BLIND.  Ie, the NDE’s of blind people prove we all have the sense of vision from our (eternal) spiritual body - which comes into play i) if people have an NDE or out-of-body experience… and ii) when we each do what is so very wrongly termed to “die”.
Ditto, the above, re. the fact that there are records of deaf people who have had NDE’s, and, after having been resuscitated, they tell the medical staff that, whilst having the NDE, they HEARD things: words spoken by the medical staff; words spoken by their anxious relatives in the nearby waiting room, etc…  (for, when we are out of our physical body, and in our eternal spiritual body, we are able to move anywhere, simply by thought.  This is actual fact, even though I know you will not accept it as such.
Facts remain facts, no matter how many people do not want to accept them.  However; when deaf (and blind) people have an NDE, and, whilst in that condition, out of their physical body, and they realise they are in some danger of doing what is wrongly termed to “die” - they see, for example, the doctor(s) desperately working to save them - they realise they can go to wherever they want to, simply by thinking about it… so they think of their loved-ones.. and are immediately transported to the nearby waiting room, where they see some of their loved-ones, in a state of panic, fearing their relative might “die”.  Blind people who have an NDE, at this point, actually SEE their relatives, and SEE, for example, precisely what they are wearing, and what they are doing.  Deaf people having an NDE, at this point, HEAR what their loved-ones, anxiously waiting in the nearby waiting room, are saying.  Both blind and deaf people having NDE’s, after having been resuscitated, tell the medical staff exactly what they saw and/or heard, whilst they were having the NDE. Remember: these people, whilst in their ordinary physical body, are blind and/or deaf.  But whilst having the NDE, they can see and/or hear things/events/words; which, after investigation by the medical and other staff, are proved to be 100% correct.
For example, a blind person having an NDE, after having been resuscitated, may tell the medical staff something like this: “whilst I was having that experience, I found myself outside my physical body; I saw my physical body on the operating table, I was above and to the left of it.  I saw that in the operating theatre there were 5 doctors and 3 nurses.  I was able to SEE (recall, these are BLIND people, from the perspective of their ordinary physical body) that two of the nurses were black, and one was white.  I was also able to see that 1 of the doctors was black, two were white, one was Chinese, and one was Japanese.  I also noticed that one of the white doctors was not very tall: that he appeared to be only about 5 ft 2” tall. I also noticed that the Chinese doctor had a crescent-shaped scar on his forehead.  I noticed, too, that the Japanese doctor sneezed, at the time when you were all trying to resuscitate me…”.  And so on, and so on, and so on…
These items all prove to be 100% correct. The medical staff are astounded: how on earth could this BLIND person, whilst, in ordinary physical terms, having been close to death, having had (for example) a huge cardiac arrest, have SEEN all these 100% CORRECT things????
For the medical staff say “it was absolutely true that in the operating theatre were 3 nurses - 2 of whom were black, and one was white.  And it was also absolutely true that there were 5 doctors : two were white, one was black, one was Chinese, the other was Japanese.  And it is also true that one of the two white doctors IS only about 5 ft 2” tall… and it is also the case that, whilst we were fighting to resuscitate this blind person, the Japanese doctor sneezed.  It is also true that the Chinese doctor has a crescent-shaped scar on his forehead”.

That example, above, is illustrative of the many records of NDE’s which blind and deaf people have had.  The blind people are, whilst having the NDE, able to SEE things which, in ordinary life, they are not able to see: due to being blind… and the deaf people who have an NDE are, whilst out-of-body, able to HEAR words (which are later confirmed to have been said) which, ordinarily, in their ordinary physical body, they would, of course not have been able to hear, due to being deaf.

When we are each in our eternal sub-atomic energy (spiritual) body, we each have the senses of sight and hearing - those senses we still possess, in our eternal energy body.  That is why blind and deaf people (and people who are neither blind nor deaf) are able to see and/or hear verifiably-true things, when out-of-body when having an NDE.

You obviously haven’t been dealing with skeptics much, to presume that we will simply accept anecdotal evidence as total fact. You sound like the commander in chief of wishful thinking.  Did it occur to you that these people might be lying? Doctors are not totally trustworthy just like anyone, that’s why we skeptics trust a far superior thing called the scientific method.

Why don’t these people you’ve cited subject themselves to rigorous scientific inquiry?

Signature 

Raise your glass if you’re wrong…. in all the right ways.

1 of 3

‹‹ Hello, Bay Area and beyond      Hy! ››