2 of 3
Hello from England
Posted: 16 September 2012 04:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2699
Joined  2011-04-24
ChristinefromEngland - 16 September 2012 03:12 AM

PRECISELY… for mediums are genuine.

Mediums are always frauds. They were probably laughing at your gullibility after you left.

Signature 

Raise your glass if you’re wrong…. in all the right ways.

Posted: 16 September 2012 04:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  6122
Joined  2009-02-26

ChristinefromEngland,

You blinkered materialists are indeed “batting for the wrong side”, where the true nature of reality and existence is concerned.

And what is this “battle” about reality and existence all about?  Belief in a deity? Is that battling for the RIGHT side? 

What about a legacy (memory) of “being the sum total of one’s actions”?  Does that include prayer for “special” blessings?  Does that include waging “holy war”?

I am afraid that your logic is incomprehensible to me. Moreover, you are making general assumptions about me without knowing me at all. If that is an example of your fundamental thought process, then I am afraid you have damaged your credibility beyond repair.

[ Edited: 16 September 2012 05:00 AM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 16 September 2012 05:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29

Your anecdote versus mine. In 1976 my uncle crashed in an airplane into the Lake Ontario and was “dead” for seventeen minutes. He also saw the tunnel with a light at the end, my grandfather who passed away five years earlier and some of his other dead friends. His father (my grandfather) told him to go back as it wasn’t yet his time. When I asked my uncle what he made of this, he told me it felt just like a dream. Neither Jesus nor God ever showed up during his NDE.

So you have your anecdotes and I have mine. Now where do we take it from here?

Posted: 16 September 2012 05:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  3210
Joined  2011-08-15

An anecdote is just that, merely a story, frightening, amusing or reflective it’s just a story. That’s not to say that it isn’t significant in our own lives as it can have a positive life changing effect by motivating us to alter our behavior. Many of us have had these incidents in our lives; I was swimming in a public pool and almost drowned. I was ten and I remember the incident vividly even now. Emperically it means that it was imprinted in my memory and will remain there until my brain dies, nothing more. Your extraordinary claim of an everlasting life force cannot be verified with anecdotal evidence; it must be tested scientifically and so far science has found no evidence of the supernatural, which is the category under which your hypothesis falls IMO. And yes, there are thousands of book written about OBE and reincarnation and heaven, and angels, and daemons, and aliens, and the Louch Ness monster, but the number of books on the supernatural doesn’t prove that the supernatural exists or that it ever did. It does prove the gullibility, or boredom of the reader. Let’s see some extraordinary evidence sans anecdotes.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 16 September 2012 05:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  6122
Joined  2009-02-26

So you have your anecdotes and I have mine. Now where do we take it from here?

To the moon, Alice!..... cheese

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 16 September 2012 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2012-08-31

mid atlantic:

You are going to get one hell of a big shock, the day you eventually do what is very wrongly called to “die”; for, no matter WHAT you merely “think”, we do most definitely survive (in sub-atomic energy form- the eternal soul we each are) the very illusory event termed “death”.  And, when you eventually do experience that illusory event, you will also learn that the vast majority of mediums are, in fact, genuine.  For they ARE.

My maternal Grandad (I am 53) passed back to spirit in 1999, aged 92.  After he passed over, his son gave me a large package full of my grandad’s writings (he’d been a language lecturer, and also wrote about many other subjects; and as my mum’s brother knew I too am a writer, and that my maternal grandad and I had a bond, my uncle thoughtt I would be the one who would most appreciate his writings.
When reading through some of my grandad’s writings, I came across one which was very interesting.  Written 30-40 years ago, in it my grandad had very severely riduculed mediums… without having researched them at all.  His exact words were “mediums are mindless, deluded humans, who do not know the harm that they do”.
But do you know what?  That same maternal grandad of mine (since his passing over in 1999, aged 92) has communicated with me, through several mediums.  Giving his correct name, each time, and giving his precise relationship to me.  Also, on those occasions, he also gave the medium his former occupation.  And also told the different mediums through whom he communicated with me, that he had with him some of his sisters, and gave the mediums the precise, correct names of his sisters.
And on another occasion, when he communicated with me, my maternal grandad told that medium that he had with him “a lady called Alice”.  Who was that, I hear you ask?  Well, Alice was one of my maternal grandad’s sisters-in-law: one of his wife’s sisters; and she had passed over just 3 weeks before the date of the reading in which he, my maternal grandad, told the medium that he was with Alice.

And also, mid atlantic, you did not properly read what I said, last time, did you.. for in your reply you said (i didn’t jot down your precise words) “i bet the mediums were laughing at your gullibility WHEN YOU LEFT”.
If you had read my post correctly, you’d have read what I truthfully said: that in 11 and a half years I’ve had over 120 readings, and only 3 of those were face-to-face with the mediums; all the rest were readings carried out over the phone.

You materialists are not informed on the ACTUAL true nature of reality; and eventually a day will come for each of you when you will pass back to the spirit dimensions: what uninformed materialists wrongly call to “die”; and when that day arrives, for each of you, you will realise - just like my maternal grandad learnt, in November 1992, that his abusive words, 30+ years earlier, had been incorrect, through his lack of knowledge - that you too GOT IT WRONG, whilst on Earth this time round.  (For, not only do we truly all survive (in sub-atomic energy form - the eternal soul we each are) the very illusory event that is wrongly termed “death”, but it is also a fact that repeated reincarnation is the truth, for everyone.  We all live many, many different physical lifetimes; we’re not meant to remember them; I’m damned sure you cannot remember what you were doing in (just to take a month and year, at random) March 1989, at 2.35pm; so, bearing in mind the fact you will not recall what you were doing in March 1989 (I see, from your profile, you were born in 1981), why would you therefore not understand that of course we would not recall previous lifetimes;’ for we cannot recall what we did on a specific day in this lifetime…. (unless the day in question was a very significant one, of course).

You will have no choice in the matter; when the day eventuallly comes on which you do what is so wrongly termed to “die”, you will, indeed, discover that you have survived that illusory event; and, not only that, but you will then REMEMBER the sub-atomic dimensions.. having a reaction “oh yes, I REMEMBER this place!  We all live for eternity, and have life after life, on Earth (and, indeed, in other places in the ultimate spiritual multiverse)”.  And, when we each return to the spiritual dimensions, we then recall all our previous lifetimes, and “meet up with” all the souls with whom we shared those previous lifetimes.
It does not matter that you (very probably) “don’t believe me”; the day you eventually do what is termed to “die”, you will learn, anyway, that “what that Christine woman from England, on the “Centre for Enquiry” Canadian forum, said, WAS and IS the truth…. oh my god, she was telling us the truth, and all we did was ridicule and pour scorn…”.

There is one hell of a lot of very objective, VERIFIED data which proves that reincarnation is most definitely the truth; try “Soul Survivor”, by Bruce and Andrea Leininger (published 2009 or 2010).  That is just one title I remember, “off the top of my head”; there are plenty of other excellent objective examples.
Another excellent title is “Children’s Past Lives”, by Carol Bowman.

Why don’t you try reading the very excellent book by one of the very many informed, spiritually-enlightened doctors and psychiatrists, worldwide??
Psychiatrist Dr Jim B Tucker (of the School of Psychiatry, University of Virginia) has written an excellent book, “Life before life - a scientific investigation of children’s memories of past lives”.
And a book that is very highly-regarded and respected, is the 2010 book by informed, enlightened cardiologist Dr Pim van Lommel: the book is “Consciousness beyond life: the science of the Near-Death Experience”.

EDUCATE yourselves into the ACTUAL true nature of reality; life becomes a million times more enjoyable, once people become informed on what is TRULY known to be fact… as opposed to wrongly taking everything in life at its incorrect face-value appearance.

Posted: 16 September 2012 07:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Joined  2011-04-24
ChristinefromEngland - 16 September 2012 03:29 PM

mid atlantic:

You are going to get one hell of a big shock, the day you eventually do what is very wrongly called to “die”; for, no matter WHAT you merely “think”, we do most definitely survive (in sub-atomic energy form- the eternal soul we each are) the very illusory event termed “death”.  And, when you eventually do experience that illusory event, you will also learn that the vast majority of mediums are, in fact, genuine.  For they ARE.

My maternal Grandad (I am 53) passed back to spirit in 1999, aged 92.  After he passed over, his son gave me a large package full of my grandad’s writings (he’d been a language lecturer, and also wrote about many other subjects; and as my mum’s brother knew I too am a writer, and that my maternal grandad and I had a bond, my uncle thoughtt I would be the one who would most appreciate his writings.
When reading through some of my grandad’s writings, I came across one which was very interesting.  Written 30-40 years ago, in it my grandad had very severely riduculed mediums… without having researched them at all.  His exact words were “mediums are mindless, deluded humans, who do not know the harm that they do”.
But do you know what?  That same maternal grandad of mine (since his passing over in 1999, aged 92) has communicated with me, through several mediums.  Giving his correct name, each time, and giving his precise relationship to me.  Also, on those occasions, he also gave the medium his former occupation.  And also told the different mediums through whom he communicated with me, that he had with him some of his sisters, and gave the mediums the precise, correct names of his sisters.
And on another occasion, when he communicated with me, my maternal grandad told that medium that he had with him “a lady called Alice”.  Who was that, I hear you ask?  Well, Alice was one of my maternal grandad’s sisters-in-law: one of his wife’s sisters; and she had passed over just 3 weeks before the date of the reading in which he, my maternal grandad, told the medium that he was with Alice.

And also, mid atlantic, you did not properly read what I said, last time, did you.. for in your reply you said (i didn’t jot down your precise words) “i bet the mediums were laughing at your gullibility WHEN YOU LEFT”.
If you had read my post correctly, you’d have read what I truthfully said: that in 11 and a half years I’ve had over 120 readings, and only 3 of those were face-to-face with the mediums; all the rest were readings carried out over the phone.

That changes everything then.

Now I’m convinced.

Signature 

Posted: 17 September 2012 01:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-31

mid-atlantic:

In an earlier post, I did tell you that in the 120+ readings I’ve had with excellent-quality (all 100% accredited - the company they are employed by only takes them on AFTER they’ve gone through stringent testing) mediums (in the last 11 and a half years), I told you all that over 20 of my relatives in spirit have communicated with me (through over 80 different mediums), and each and every one of them has given the medium their exact, precise name, and their correct relationship to me.  Also, 4 of my fiance’s relatives in spirit have done exactly the same thing.  How the hell do you think fraudulent mediums would be able to give me the names of over 20 of my relatives in spirit, and their precise, exact relationship to me (eg, “i have a lady in spirit here, she gives her name as Mary; with her is a gentleman, he tells me his name is Frank. They tell me they are your great-grandparents”.  THAT is just one example of the hundreds of communications from my relatives who now live in the spirit dimension.  One set of my 4 sets of great-grandparents WERE called Mary and Frank; it was they who told the medium their names were Mary and Frank….)?????
My maternal grandmother passed over in June 2010, aged 97.  She was a daughter of the afore-mentioned Frank and Mary.  In a reading I had last year, the medium in question said “I have a lady here, she says she is your mum’s mum; she gives me the name Frank, says that is her father”.  (which, if you follow the genealogical facts I’ve given you in the last few lines, here, you will realise is absolutely correct.

You uninformed materialists desperately need to take your blinkers off, and discover the ACTUAL true nature of existence, “life” and “death”, and the actual nature of this in fact multi-dimensional universe (the correct word to describe it being a “multiverse”), instead of being FOOLED by the UNinformed materialist paradigm which currently exists, in the UNinformed “scientific” community - the majority of them simply want to hold on to their outmoded materialist, reductionist mindset of life; they do not wish to learn the REAL nature of existence - which IS being discovered by more intelligent scientists, who are open-minded enough to find out the ACTUAL facts of the nature of life..  for example, there are more and more PROPER scientists who are discovering the data which proves that the non-physical mind is NOT (as has merely been assumed, in the past, without any proof) “merely a product of the physical brain”; the brain is a merely physical thing, the non-physical mind is NON-physical, and is (in fact) completely separate from the mere physical brain; the non-physical mind operates/manifests THROUGH the “mere” physical brain, the mind is NOT “an epiphenomenon of the brain”.  Find out what PROPER scientists are learning, in this more enlightened 21st-century. You blinkered materialists are unfortunately stuck in the unenlightened 17th/18th centuries, where your “knowledge” of the real nature of reality is concerned.

Many, many, many doctors, scientists, psychiatrists, scholars, philosophers, lawyers, etc etc etc, worldwide, ARE now informed on the data which proves that the non-physical mind/consciousness is NOT created by the mere physical brain, that the non-physical mind/consciousness is completely separate from the mere brain, and that that is why we truly DO survive (in the form of our eternal, non-physical mind/consciousness - the eternal soul we each are) the very illusory event that is wrongly termed “death”. All you uninformed materialists, worldwide, who are stubbornly choosing to hang on to the very outmoded materialist paradigm are becoming the laughing-stock of the world, for there are now so many, many millions of educated, informed people, worldwide (including, as I say, many scientists, doctors, psychiatrists, scholars, lawyers, philosophers, etc etc) who have discovered the multi-faceted data which proves that we do NOT live in a merely material universe, that the actual true nature of reality is an eternal, spiritual multiverse, one where we all survive (in sub-atomic energy form: because the mind/consciousness is NON-physical in nature, and therefore eternal) the very illusory event that is wrongly termed “death”.

Read the books by Dr Pim van Lommel (I referenced him in my post to you of yesterday); Dr Jeffrey Long, Dr Peter Fenwick (psychiatrist); Dr Bruce Greyson (psychiatrist), Dr Jim B Tucker (psychiatrist); Dr Brian Weiss (psychiatrist); Dr Piero Calvi-Parisetti, and many, many thousands of others, worldwide.

Read the trilogy of scientific books by a Chris Carter (NOT the same Chris Carter who created the fictional “X-Files”): the trilogy includes “Science and the Near-Death Experience: how consciousness survives death”; and “Science and the after-life experience the evidence for the immortality of consciousness”.
And how about reading “Mindsight”, by Kenneth Ring (Emeritus Professor of Philosophy) - a book about the many examples of NDE’s experienced by BLIND people - proving that we all have a sense of vision SEPARARE from our “mere” physical bodies.  NDE’s wherein the blind person (many of them having been blind since birth) SEES things, events, people, that are subsequently VERIFIED.  Ie, what are termed VERIDICAL NDE’s.  Details which are verified are, by definition, NOT “mere illusion”, NOT “mere hallucination”.
EDUCATE yourselves into the knowledge of the 21st-century, all you uninformed materialists; you are all being left behind by the 21st-century knowledge that is possessed by many, many millions of educated, informed people, worldwide.

Posted: 17 September 2012 03:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Joined  2011-04-24
ChristinefromEngland - 17 September 2012 01:18 AM

mid-atlantic:

In an earlier post, I did tell you that in the 120+ readings I’ve had with excellent-quality (all 100% accredited - the company they are employed by only takes them on AFTER they’ve gone through stringent testing) mediums (in the last 11 and a half years), I told you all that over 20 of my relatives in spirit have communicated with me (through over 80 different mediums), and each and every one of them has given the medium their exact, precise name, and their correct relationship to me.  Also, 4 of my fiance’s relatives in spirit have done exactly the same thing.  How the hell do you think fraudulent mediums would be able to give me the names of over 20 of my relatives in spirit, and their precise, exact relationship to me (eg, “i have a lady in spirit here, she gives her name as Mary; with her is a gentleman, he tells me his name is Frank. They tell me they are your great-grandparents”.  THAT is just one example of the hundreds of communications from my relatives who now live in the spirit dimension.  One set of my 4 sets of great-grandparents WERE called Mary and Frank; it was they who told the medium their names were Mary and Frank….)?????
My maternal grandmother passed over in June 2010, aged 97.  She was a daughter of the afore-mentioned Frank and Mary.  In a reading I had last year, the medium in question said “I have a lady here, she says she is your mum’s mum; she gives me the name Frank, says that is her father”.  (which, if you follow the genealogical facts I’ve given you in the last few lines, here, you will realise is absolutely correct.

I must repeat, you can’t know much of dealing with us skeptics.  Anecdotal evidence is simply not hard enough.

To be blunt, I don’t know you, you don’t know me, therefore our personal descriptions of our experiences are not really valid in this sense. You don’t sound very interested in proving to “materialist science” your hypothesis that human personality survives death in the form of sub - atomic energy.  That would be an outstanding,wonderful discovery, but there is nothing of substance, so far.

FYI, many of us materialists wish that there was a life after death in some form, but the evidence is just so weak, to non -  existent.

Signature 

Posted: 17 September 2012 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

Christine, deep in your mind do you feel certain of your beliefs or do you think we could present any evidence to show your ideas are wrong?  I’m guessing you are completely certain in your beliefs.  Well, that’s precisely the same way we skeptics feel about our beliefs—we know that there’s no way you can convert us to your ideas unless you present us with physical evidence of your claims.  And we do not accept second hand or anecdotal stories as evidence.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 17 September 2012 01:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-31

Occam:

What I have said, in my posts, is NOT “mere belief”, it is knowledge: for, no matter what you uninformed materialists, worldwide, may “think” to the contrary, there truly is a wealth of multi-faceted data which proves that the true nature of absolute reality is dualism: that we are all eternal souls, who survive (in sub-atomic energy form - the eternal soul we each are) the very illusory event that is so wrongly termed “death”.

There is a wealth of data which shows that materialist “scientists”’ mere ASSUMPTIONS that the mind is “merely an epiphenomenon of the physical brain, is NOT the truth; there are, in this 21st century, more and more neuroscientists, neurosurgeons, doctors, psychiatrists, etc, worldwide, who have discovered the data which truly does show that the non-physical mind is NOT “something created by the physical brain”, but that it, the non-physical mind, is something completely separate from the “mere” physical brain.
The eternal, non-physical mind/consciousness operates/manifests THROUGH the “mere” physical brain, it is NOT created BY the brain.

Such medical personnel as (to name just a few, of very many informed medical people) Mario Beauregard; Dr Piero Calvi-Parisetti, Dr Pim van Lommel; Dr Bruce Greyson (psychiatrist); Dr Brian Weiss (psychiatrist); Dr Peter Fenwick (psychiatrist); Dr Jeffrey Long; and many, many others, worldwide, have taken the time to research the up-to-date findings on this vitally-important subject.  And they have come to realise that materialist science has NEVER proved that the non-physical mind is created by the physical brain; that has just been a mere assumption, for centuries… but now, in the 21st century, proper research is being done, by TRUE scientists/medical personnel - those who want the REAL truth, as opposed to being stubborn and wanting to stubbornly maintain an in fact incorrect materialist mindsset/paradigm.

All “scientists”/medical personnel/etc, worldwide, who continue to stubbornly claim that the mind is “merely a by-product of brain activity”, will find themselves sidelined… by the definite findings of REAL scientists (including open-minded/informed neuroscientists/neurosurgeons), who have discovered that there is enough data to show that the mind/consciousness is most definitely NOT “merely a by-product of brain activity”, but that it - the non-physical mind/consciousness -  is completely and utterly separate from the “mere” physical brain…
and that is precisely WHY we DO all survive (in the form of our eternal, non-physical mind/consciousness - the very illusory event that is so wrongly termed “death”.

It is precisely because the mind is NOT a mere product of physical brain activity that there is the phenomenon (with people close to “death”) whereby they very often manifest very LUCID perception/consciousness, just prior to doing what is wrongly termed to “die” - this “lucid perception” (there has been an official term given to this phenomenon, I can’t quite recall what it is: something very like “lucid perception/lucid consciousness”) manifests itself, for example, in someone close to “death” who has, for a number of years, been suffering from dementia, or Alzhiemers’... the reason why, when such people are very close to “death”, that they (inexplicably, to orthodox materialist medical personnel/scientists..) manifest very lucid consciousness… they suddenly sit up, and begin talking with 100% clarity and coherence… and often, in these cases, they are seen talking to people whom they know have already done what you uninformed materialist sceptics (skeptics) wrongly call “die”.. and the thing which proves that that - their talking to people who have “died” is not mere “expectation”, on the part of the “dying” person, is that, sometimes, they are heard to be talking to someone that the “dying” person did not know had recently “died”; these examples have been given the name “Peak-in-Darien deathbed visions”.

The reason why many people’s consciousness/mind suddenly becomes “inexplicably” lucid, when they are very close to “death” is because the non-physical mind/consciousness IS completely separate from the “mere” physical brain, and, as the person comes ever closer to the actual time of “death”, that person’s (in fact eternal) mind/consciousness is in the process of separating from the mere physical brain.  For the ACTUAL nature of the very illusory event that has been wrongly termed “death” is just that: it is the event whereby the eternal, non-physical mind/consciousness (the real us, in other words) completely separates from the physical, mortal brain.
The mere physical brain is mortal: but we, the individual person/soul we each are, is 100% definitely IMMORTAL.

To respond to the “point” you included in your post: it is completely impossible to find PHYSICAL proofs of something which is NON-physical.  You materialists, worldwide, need to properly study the very high-quality data, that is out there, and known about by (as I said earlier in this post) many, many hundreds/thousands of INFORMED scientists, nurses, doctors, psychiatrists, philosophers, lawyers, etc etc etc…
More and more educated people, worldwide (including those who fit into the categories I’ve just stated - ie, scientists, nurses,  doctors, psychiatrists, etc etc..) are becoming possessed of the 100% knowledge that 21st-century investigations are providing about the ACTUAL nature of true reality of existence.

Read “Consciousness beyond life: the science of the Near-Death Experience”, by informed Dutch cardiologist, Dr Pim van Lommel; or “Evidence of the afterlife”, by Dr Jeffrey Long (an American oncologist); or “The spiritual brain”, by Dr Mario Beauregard.  Or the 800-page “Irreducible mind - towards a psychology for the 21st-century”, by E D Kelly, E W Kelly, Dr Bruce Greyson (psychiatrist), and one or two other co-authors.
There are any number of other equally high-quality books which cover the science of this vital subject area.

You sceptics (skeptics), worldwide, are getting left behind…because, every day, more and more PROPER scientists are becoming informed on the IRREFUTABLE, incontrovertible data which shows that the mind/consciousness is NOT “merely a by-product of the physical brain”, but that the two things are completely separate from each other; that the mind/consciousness is NON-physical in nature, and that it is the mind which “arranges” the brain’s working, NOT the other way around.

There are numerous cases of blind people (including people who have been blind since birth) who have Near-Death Experiences, and who, in those NDE’s, SEE things… things which are later VERIFIED.  Ie, they have veridical NDE’s.  NDE’s which have VERIDICAL contents are, by very definition, NOT “mere hallucination”/“mere illusion”.

One excellent book on NDE’s of blind people is “Mindsight: Near-Death and Out-of-body Experiences in the Blind”, by Kenneth Ring and Sharon Cooper (Kenneth Ring being Professor Emeritus of Philolsophy, at the University of Connecticut).

You sceptics (skeptics…) will never win this argument; for the absolute objective data is against you; the empirical data (multi-faceted data, at that…) shows that the mind/consciousness IS completely separate from the “mere” physical brain, and that that is why we DO all survive (in the form of the eternal soul we each are - ie, our non-physical mind/consciousness) the very illusory event termed “death”.
There are many other aspects of the survival data, which do, in fact, prove we do survive “death”.

I have referred to some of them in my earlier posts on this your forum, so I will not repeat myself.

Posted: 17 September 2012 01:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Total Posts:  6171
Joined  2006-12-20

Christine,

ChristinefromEngland - 16 September 2012 03:29 PM

And on another occasion, when he communicated with me, my maternal grandad told that medium that he had with him “a lady called Alice”.  Who was that, I hear you ask?

I don’t ask because I know it was just a name.

Well, Alice was one of my maternal grandad’s sisters-in-law:

You added that. That’s part of how the trick works.

Stephen

Posted: 17 September 2012 02:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-31

StephenLawrence:

One day, you will get the very biggest shock; for one day you will discover that the vast majority of mediums are genuine.  All you people worldwide who “state” that “mediums are frauds” are falling for the false assumption that that is what it is, when in truth, mediumship is genuine.  And, I repeat, one day you will learn that.
Do the research, and you’d find that out for yourself.
The very last thing I am is gullible; I am a very educated lady of 53, who happens to know precisely what I’m talking about.  It is a FALSE ASSUMPTION on the part of uninformed people, worldwide, that “all mediums are frauds, carrying out “cold reading”..”.
I’m not denying there will be a small percentate of people calling themselves mediums, who do do that..  but, if you did but know it, the vast majority of mediums are absolutely genuine. Ie, the vast majority of mediums do NOT use “cold reading”,they are truly genuine.
Ever since I discovered the 100% definite truth that we survive (in sub-atomic energy form - the eternal soul we each are - as I explained in the last post I placed, here, to Occam, only a few minutes ago, our non-physical mind/consciousness) the illusory event termed “death”, I have had over 120 readings with over 80 mediums.
And in every single case, the mediums have been able to relay to me the precise, correct names of my family in spirit - AND the precise names of my fiance’s relatives in spirit, too. With the very specific names… for eg, “I have a lady in spirit here, she tells me she is your mum’s mum, she tells me her name is Mabel, she also gives me the name Frank, she says this Frank is her father”.

My maternal grandmother passed back to spirit in 2010, aged 97…her name WAS Mabel, and her dad’s name WAS Frank.  THAT, “StephenLawrence”, is most definitely NOT “cold reading”, so “go and put that in your pipe and smoke it”  (I do not know if you are familiar with that saying, in the States/Canada).

Another example… one medium, having described to me a gentleman in spirit, saying “this man says he is your mum’s dad, he says his name is Eric; he also tells me that when he was on Earth, that he was a language lecturer, and that he had his writing published in another language.  He now gives me the name “Sylvia”, and tells me she is not very well - that she is going through the “change of life” [menopause]”.

My maternal Grandad’s name WAS Eric; he passed back to spirit in 1999, aged 92… when he was here on Earth, he WAS a language lecturer - he taught English to foreign students, and French and Spanish to English students.  And he did have some of his writings in Spanish, published, in a Spanish magazine.  And Sylvia happens to be my sister..and at that time, she WAS going through the menopause…

SO GO AND MULL OVER ALL THAT, “StephenLawrence”...  And I have 120+ readings with mediums, all typed up, in every single one of those readings, is very specific, correct data, JUST like the examples I’ve given you, above.

Most mediums are NOT carrying out “cold reading”.  But that fact is for me (and all the other millions of educated, informed people, worldwide) to KNOW, and for all you uninformed materialists around the world, TO FIND OUT.

Posted: 17 September 2012 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Total Posts:  6171
Joined  2006-12-20
ChristinefromEngland - 17 September 2012 02:07 PM

And I have 120+ readings with mediums, all typed up, in every single one of those readings, is very specific, correct data, JUST like the examples I’ve given you, above.

There was no correct data (assuming they hadn’t done their homework first). You connected what they said with particular dead people and you ignored anything they said which didn’t fit.

You are gullible, I comment because I object to them doing this to you.

Stephen

Posted: 17 September 2012 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-31

StephenLawrence:

Let me tell you a few FACTS, huh.. they being the sort of thing which you uninformed materialist sceptics worldwide do not like..

Firstly,  I do not know how you can write such a blatant lie as to say to me (in your last post) “there was no correct data”.  (!!!!!).
Literally every single thing I typed to you, in my most recent post, an hour or so ago, was 100% correct… literally 100%.
Let me tell you something else.. in that post of yours, you included “there was no correct data.. ” and then put in brackets (“nothing they hadn’t previously looked up”).I know those words weren’t quite the words you used, but when I came to type this reply, I forgot to scribble down the exact words you’d used… I apologise for not knowing how to use the"quote function” on this forum.
Let me tell you that there was literally no way they COULD have “looked it up”... for I was having a reading OVER THE PHONE with a medium I’d never had a reading with before, a medium who worked for a company I’d never used before.  Ie, they did not even know my surname!!!!!  THEREFORE, it would have been literally impossible for them to “go and research it beforehand”, for i) as just stated, they did not know my surname, and ii) I’ve just told you, the reading took place over the phone, immediately I phoned their number.  Ie, the reading took place IMMEDIATELY I GOT THROUGH TO THEM ON THE PHONE.

And to answer your second attempt to pick holes in what I told you, you wrote “you ignored anything they said which didn’t fit”.
Well, let me please tell you another fact: THEY LITERALLY DID NOT SAY ONE THING THAT WAS NOT ACCURATE AND CORRECT. LITERALLY 100% OF WHAT THEY SAID WAS ACCURATE, TRUE AND CORRECT.  Which is how it works, with every single GENUINE medium, on planet Earth.

And I will conclude this post by repeating what I said in one of my earlier posts today, regarding mediums, and the fact that the majority of them are genuine..  and that is this: that THAT IS FOR ME (and all the other educated, informed people on Earth who know that most mediums are genuine) TO KNOW, AND (EVENTUALLY) FOR ALL YOU UNINFORMED SCEPTIC MATERIALISTS TO FIND OUT…

Oh no, Stephen, I am most definitely not gullible.  It is a statement of absolute fact that there will eventually come a day for you (and all your fellow skeptic materialists, worldwide) when you will discover that mediums ARE, indeed, genuine.  (ie, the day on which you will discover that is the day on which you will, eventually, do what is so wrongly termed to “die”).

Also, souls (people who have formerly lived in their physical bodies, on Earth) in the spiritual dimension also have the power to know of all things (major events, and minor, every-day events… read one of my posts on this forum, in the last couple of days.. a good example is what I call the “Guam woman” case.. about an American woman who was told by someone in spirit that she would eventually live in Guam… I related that case, in one of my posts of the last couple of days, on this thread)  BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY HAPPEN HERE ON EARTH.  We who are informed on these hugest of all spiritual truths know this to be true, from having personal experience of it.. but we do not know HOW it is that the Power that is behind all existence has made a multiverse in which what we on Earth call the “future” is already accessible, in advance, from the perspective of the spiritual dimensions.  My family in spirit, over the past 11 years, have given me a number of predictions about events which will happen in my future, and in the shared future of myself and my fiance (we marry in 2014); and several of those very specific predictions have already happened, on precisely the dates (and the specific times of the events were given, too, in advance, and were spot-on) that my relatives in spirit gave me.
But one very excellent one is this.  I cannot deliniate it in its entirety, for it is personal.. but I will try to summarise it.  On 19th February 2011, several (named) members of my family in spirit, and my fiance’s dad and brother in spirit, told me that I’d be very severely wronged, about something, the next day… I had no idea what they were talking about.  But the next day, I was horrifically accused of something which I most definitely had not done.  When my family in spirit told me that I’d be very severely wronged, about something, the next day, they also, at the same time as giving me that information, gave me, in several different ways, the timing for when it would all be sorted out, in my favour.  The ways in which they told me were:  i) they gave the medium “a huge big 2”;  ii) they gave the medium “before Easter”; iii) they gave the medium “3rd week in April”.  The thing that I was oh so wrongly accused of, on the 20th February 2011 (ie, the day after I had the reading, on the 19th Feb.  2011 - the day on which my family in spirit told me I’d be very severely wronged, the next day..), DID get sorted out, in my favour, on the 21st April 2011.

Ie, the 3 ways in which they gave me the information regarding the timing of when the wrong accusation would get sorted out, in my favour, were, as above: i) the “huge big 2” they showed the medium referred to the two MONTHS on from 20th February 2011 when I was falsely accused of something… ie, my family in spirit knew it would be resolved, correctly in my favour, in April 2011 - ie, April being 2 months on from February 2011….ii) the “before Easter” they gave the medium, referred to the fact that my family in spirit knew that the day on which it will all get resolved, correctly in my favour, the 21st April 2011, as I stated above, would be just 2 days before “Easter Sunday” in 2011, which fell on Sunday 24th April.. ie, they knew it would get resolved, in my favour, just 2 days before “Easter Sunday”.
And the third method they used, to inform me as to when they knew, in advance, that it would all get sorted out, in my favour, was by giving the medium “3rd week in April”.. ie, there being 7 days in a week, and the day on which it all got sorted out, correctly in my favour, was the 21st April… ie, 7 days in a week, x 3 = 21.. ie, that was telling me it would get sorted out on the 21st April 2011.  Which it did.

You uninformed skeptic materialists, worldwide, are (unfortunately for you lot) on the WRONG side of this argument.
We DO all survive the very illusory event termed “death”, and the majority of mediums (and clairvoyants) ARE, in fact, genuine.
Dualism is the truth of existence, NOT materialism.  And a day will eventually arrive for all you uninformed skeptics out there in the world, when you will all learn that it was YOU lot who were wrong, not us.
YOU are the gullible ones, not us: us millions on the planet who talk of spiritual, other-dimensionsal realities, and of survival of “death”, are the one who are educated into the TRUTH of existence.

EDUCATE YOURSELVES!!!!!

2 of 3

‹‹ Hello, Bay Area and beyond      Hy! ››