Total Posts:  9283
Joined  2006-08-29

I would include insanity to be against the forum rules and ban her.  smirk

Posted: 17 September 2012 10:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5939
Joined  2006-12-20
ChristinefromEngland - 17 September 2012 03:36 PM

Let me tell you something else.. in that post of yours, you included “there was no correct data.. ” and then put in brackets (“nothing they hadn’t previously looked up”).I know those words weren’t quite the words you used, but when I came to type this reply, I forgot to scribble down the exact words you’d used… I apologise for not knowing how to use the"quote function” on this forum.

See how we don’t know what was really said. That’s part of he trick you remember some bits and forget others. There are lots of youtube videos of mediums you can look at. By watching and replaying you see what is really happening.

Let me tell you that there was literally no way they COULD have “looked it up”... for I was having a reading OVER THE PHONE with a medium I’d never had a reading with before, a medium who worked for a company I’d never used before.  Ie, they did not even know my surname!!!!!

Did they know the surnames of your dead relatives?

And to answer your second attempt to pick holes in what I told you, you wrote “you ignored anything they said which didn’t fit”.
Well, let me please tell you another fact: THEY LITERALLY DID NOT SAY ONE THING THAT WAS NOT ACCURATE AND CORRECT. LITERALLY 100% OF WHAT THEY SAID WAS ACCURATE, TRUE AND CORRECT.  Which is how it works, with every single GENUINE medium, on planet Earth.

I think you should record the conversation nex time. I saw a bit of Colin Fry the other day, I found it nausiating. He started by asking “has one of you two ladies at the back ever kept rabbits?” One said yes but of course this wasn’t ‘correct data’ and of course her dead relatives hadn’t put that into his head. Secondly he asked if that lady’s paternal grandparents had passed over, which as she was about 50 was another very good bet. I couldn’t stand any more and swiched channels.

Have you been to mediums who mostly got stuff wrong b.t.w?

Stephen

[ Edited: 17 September 2012 10:36 PM by StephenLawrence ]

Posted: 18 September 2012 12:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2012-08-31

StephenLawrence:

I absolutely promise you one thing: that there truly will come a day, for each of you, when you learn that what ChristinefromEngland told you WAS, indeed, the truth.
For it IS.
In response to what you asked me, “have you been to mediums where they got most things wrong?”.  Well, if you any wits to keep about you, you’d already know the answer to that question, for I told you in one of my posts yesterday, that LITERALLY EVERY MEDIUM WITH WHOM I’VE HAD A READING HAS GOT NOT ONE THING WRONG: LITERALLY EVERYTHING THEY HAVE RELAYED (FROM THE SPIRIT DIMENSIONS)  HAS BEEN THE 100% TRUTH.
And that statement is NOT a lie, on my part, it is the 100% honest truth.

You ignorant materialists are blinkered, in your wrong thinking. I included in one of my posts yesterday (or the day before) about how it is a fact that more and more neuroscientists are become aware that the mind/consciousness is NOT (as you ignorant materialist sceptics merely assume) “merely a by product of brain activiity”, they are discovering the overwhelming data which shows that the eternal, non-physical mind/consciousness is completely separate from the mere physical brain, and, moreover, that the eternal, non-physical mind/consciousness is, actually, the controller/organiser of the mere physical brain; it is a fact (becoming known by more and more INTELLIGENT neuroscientists/neurosurgeons, and also by many, many doctors and psychiatrists - I listed a number for you, in earlier posts, along with some of the very high-quality scientific books they’ve written on this vital, 21st-century knowledge) that the eternal, non-physical mind/consciousness operates/manifests THROUGH the mere physical brain, it is 100% definitely NOT created BY the brain.  But (as I said to you yesterday), that is for me to know, and for you ignorant uninformed lot to (eventually) find out.

George: In response to what you said to me, in ignorance of the 100% known facts (known about, that is by INTELLIGENT people - which takes out of the equation all uninformed materialists), the day you eventually do what is so very wrongly termed to “die”, you will hang your head in shame… for when that day eventually comes, for you, you will most definitely discover that you have survived (in sub-atomic energy form: the eternal soul (non-physical mind/consciousness) you are) the very illusory event that is so wrongly termed “death”; and, in discovering that, you will recall that in September 2012, on the Earrth-plane, you despicably accused an informed woman in England of being “insane”, for telling you uninformed materialists the TRUE nature of existence.
And, when you do learn that vital lifetruth (the day on which you eventually do pass back to the spirit dimensions), you will realise, to your shame, that it was all the uninformed materialists on Earth that GOT IT WRONG.  You will realise that it was all the stupid uninformed materialists who were the “insane” ones, for they were all unable to find out (whilst on Earth) the ACTUAL true nature of existence.

And now I wish to stop being a part of this very un-intelligent, very uninformed sceptics forum.  In my usual life, I associate with INTELLIGENT people, who ARE informed on the proven, deepest truths of existence.  Whilst I’ve been posting on this forum,  I’ve been “intellectually slumming it”.

Goodbye, all you uninformed people - keep your heads in the sand, it’s your problem.  Very many informed scientists (including more and more neuroscientists and neurosurgeons, are discovering the data which proves that mind is NOT created by the mere brain, and that the mind truly survives the very illusory event termed “death”.

I’m not going to “intellectually slum it”, any more, by being on this forum populated by UNinformed people; I prefer to stay with people on my own mind level.
Keep your heads in the sand, like the ostriches you all are.

As I said, this is goodbye.  From the 21st century, where I live…  you lot are still in the “Dark Ages”, intellectually-speaking.

Posted: 18 September 2012 02:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Total Posts:  5976
Joined  2009-02-26

Be well, Christine.

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 18 September 2012 04:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Total Posts:  9283
Joined  2006-08-29
ChristinefromEngland - 18 September 2012 12:49 AM

George: In response to what you said to me

I wasn’t talking to you, “informed woman from England.” (Not that I really believe you are either of those things. I kinda wish you were one of our exmembers playing a joke on us, but that’s probably a wishfull thinking.)

[ Edited: 18 September 2012 04:31 AM by George ]

Posted: 21 September 2012 07:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Total Posts:  908
Joined  2005-01-14
ChristinefromEngland - 15 September 2012 02:56 PM

Hello, all of you, this is ChristinefromEngland.
Secondly - and this is directed at Advocatus: who posted, on 1st September, and I quote “....she uses “Chris Carter”, the creator of the X-Files, as a source on “informed science”?  Wheeeeee!”.

For your information, Advocatus, the Chris Carter I referred to - the very highly-respected author of a trilogy of very scientific books about the reality of everyone’s survival (in sub-atomic energy form: the eternal soul we each are) of the very illusory event that is so wrongly termed “death” - is a completely different Chris Carter to the one who created the “X-Files” series!!!!!
See, you didn’t check to see if it was the same Chris Carter, you made the mistake of making a mere assumption, and, in so doing, made an error.
Check it out - the author of the trilogy of books on the truth of everyone’s survival of “death” is a completely different Chris Carter.

I do apologize.  I do not know who this “highly-respected author” or yours is, but personally I have never heard of him.  Chris Carter the television producer, however, is well known.  It seemed a reasonable assumption to make, since you didn’t make it clear beforehand that this was not the same person.

Posted: 21 September 2012 08:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Total Posts:  908
Joined  2005-01-14

Personally, I think it would be great if it turned out that we had souls which made us immortal.  If I died and woke up with a consciousness intact, I would say, “Cool!”  I’ve been wrong about so many things in my life, being wrong about one more wouldn’t faze me much.  I think the same is true of most skeptics.  In fact, if you don’t mind a little armchair psychoanalysis, I think from your increasingly hostile tone, you’re projecting.  YOU would be terrified if you turned out to be wrong, wouldn’t you?

When I was a kid, I was a believer in the paranormal.  But the more I looked into it, the more I found that believers always exaggerate the truth.  “Hard scientific studies” turn out not to be so hard when you look at them.  I really do wish that you had some evidence you could show us.  If there is such a preponderance of scientific evidence, please link us to a real scientific research organization, and not to these popular websites that just give the same tired anecdotes.

Edit:  Forgive me for seeming to beat at a dead horse, but I googled “your” Chris Carter and could only find two books that he had written.  Here is a link to his latest.  http://www.scienceandtheneardeathexperience.com/
I followed the link to his interview.  His position seems to be that all skeptics are blind idiots He seems to believe that we dismiss evidence without even bothering to look at it.  I’m sorry but that is not my experience at all!

[ Edited: 25 September 2012 06:46 AM by Advocatus ]

3 of 3

‹‹ Hello, Bay Area and beyond      Hy! ››