listening to Audio book, God is not Great.
Posted: 07 September 2012 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-09-07

Listened to the latest Point of Inquiry podcast, and linked up the Center for Inquiry. Listening to God is not Great, for the umpteenth time.  I also have Chris Mooney’s –Republican Brain – audio book.
I’m an Atheist that doesn’t much care for getting into why I don’t believe in the supernatural, anymore then why I don’t feel the need to go into why I’m not a cross dresser. Neither interests me, so why is there a need to explain either?

Signature 

grin

Posted: 07 September 2012 02:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4805
Joined  2007-10-05
rob50 - 07 September 2012 01:40 PM

Listened to the latest Point of Inquiry podcast, and linked up the Center for Inquiry. Listening to God is not Great, for the umpteenth time.  I also have Chris Mooney’s –Republican Brain – audio book.
I’m an Atheist that doesn’t much care for getting into why I don’t believe in the supernatural, anymore then why I don’t feel the need to go into why I’m not a cross dresser. Neither interests me, so why is there a need to explain either?

Well said. Now for little advice, you need to point your inside shoulder into the corner and make sure your head is inside the angle of your forks. You’re putting your weight too high. Stick your inside knee out, too. cool smile

Sorry, couldn’t resist. Welcome to the forums.

Image Attachments
Darron.jpg
 Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 10 September 2012 06:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-09-07

Picture of my 1st track day 9 years ago. I was looking for something that would fit inside the 5k mug shot. have to replace it with something that shows me backing it in…

Signature 

grin

Posted: 10 September 2012 06:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15368
Joined  2006-02-14

Welcome to the CFI Forum, Rob! I don’t know the first thing about motorcycles but it looks good to me ...

smile

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 10 September 2012 06:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  4805
Joined  2007-10-05

I remember my first track day all too well. I was convinced the instructor was trying to kill us on the sighting laps. Eighteen months later I was leading a group around Laguna Seca for the sighting laps, going as slow as I could without tipping over, and waiting for them to catch up with me on the straights.  smile

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

‹‹ Hello from the Bible Belt      Hello All ››