2 of 2
LOL…
Posted: 24 September 2012 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11
TimB - 23 September 2012 08:55 PM

I don’t keep up with breast implant issues, so I don’t know about that.

Funny how the silicone used in penile implants and hip replacements caused no problems….but put them in the breast, and they cause all sorts of unrelated problems..

I’m not aware of multi- generational studies of the effects of humans eating genetically modified foods.

Yes, there is. ALL the food you eat. Every little bit of it has been genetically modified. Humans have been genetically modifying their food for thousands of years. We can just do it more effeciently with science, that the trial and error, hit or miss and lucky breaks we used to depend on.

I do see a tendency of conservatives to side with big money and corporate interests, regardless of scientific studies.

Agree

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 24 September 2012 05:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  3326
Joined  2011-11-04

There are silicone penile implants?...  I really am behind the times.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 24 September 2012 08:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

Yeah, but they aren’t bags of liquid silicone like the breast implants.  Rather, they are shafts of firm silicone rubber that, when implanted, simulates an erection.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 24 September 2012 08:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11
TimB - 24 September 2012 05:07 PM

There are silicone penile implants?...  I really am behind the times.

They use silicone as part of their components.

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 24 September 2012 11:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Joined  2011-11-04
Occam. - 24 September 2012 08:00 PM

Yeah, but they aren’t bags of liquid silicone like the breast implants.  Rather, they are shafts of firm silicone rubber that, when implanted, simulates an erection.

Occam

Ouch.  I can appreciate fake boobies, but that doesn’t sound very aesthetic, at all.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 24 September 2012 11:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

Just as you can take fake boobies, I’m sure there are many who can enjoy fake erections. LOL

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 24 September 2012 11:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Joined  2011-11-04
Occam. - 24 September 2012 11:44 PM

Just as you can take fake boobies, I’m sure there are many who can enjoy fake erections. LOL

Occam

Well, if someone has gone through the trouble of getting one, I would hope so.

Signature 

2 of 2