Behold!  Braco Shall Heal You With Naught But His Eyeholes!  BE HEALED!!
Posted: 12 October 2012 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3024
Joined  2010-04-26

Link

That’s right.  For the low, low price of only $8 Braco will stare creepily at you for several minutes and yee shall be healed!  I sayeth, healed!

Behold these glowing testamonials:

“He cured my *cough* *cough* tuberculosis.  *hack*  He’s a *cough* miracle worker!” -Carmine Spelunkerbutt from Bent Armpit, NE

“It’s so great.  He’s not invasive at all.  Not like those evil doctors and their poultices and herbals.  I didn’t even have to pass a baby under a horse!” -Doorwindow Applebush of Cobblerchaw, North Korea

*drool* <HE CURED MY COMA> -Jord Fjordtosser of Puta Gorda, Mexico

EDIT
Fixed a typo.

[ Edited: 12 October 2012 04:46 PM by Dead Monky ]
 Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 12 October 2012 06:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  2886
Joined  2011-08-15

Hey, this a capitalist society after all soooo, I’ll undercut him (no monopolies here mind you) and for the low, low price of $5.00 I Jacko will stare at your avatar for one whole minute and heal you with my magic gaze, and I-pad. This offer expires at midnight so be the first to send me your love offering for your free healing. I also perform at bars and weddings. BTW, don’t forget to tip your waitress.

Cap’t Jack, mystic healer and lounge lizard

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 13 October 2012 06:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  4622
Joined  2007-10-05

There truly is a sucker born every minute. I can understand the appeal of a charismatic charlatan, but the psychologist in the article should know better than to follow this guy who does nothing but look around the room at people. 297.gif

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

‹‹ Ashes of Sai Baba      UFOs ››