Joined  2006-08-29

Wanna learn all about it? See HERE.

Posted: 19 October 2012 02:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2018
Joined  2007-04-26

LOL. Gotta love it. Thx for the link George

Signature 

For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, obvious,.... and just plain wrong

Posted: 19 October 2012 06:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  5975
Joined  2009-02-26

Oh, that’s precious….... LOL  LOL  LOL

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 19 October 2012 08:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11

Brilliant!!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 20 October 2012 05:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  2885
Joined  2011-08-15

Hilarious and true! He still hasn’t given us an outline of his proposed voodoo tax plan. Oh well, maybe Monday night. This one could make or break one of them. This election’s a nail biter!

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 20 October 2012 06:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  4618
Joined  2007-10-05

I love it! Sent the link to a bunch of my Republican friends and family.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 20 October 2012 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  56
Joined  2012-10-13

Obama’s response on Benghazi attack

http://Obama.4408.us

Posted: 20 October 2012 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Joined  2007-04-26
gBob - 20 October 2012 09:22 AM

Obama’s response on Benghazi attack

http://Obama.4408.us

At least the one about Romney has is original and didn’t stoop to complete complete gutter politics. “Bend Forward”? and we “Gave your job to a minority”? Who put up that site, the KKK or some 13 year old skin head?

Signature 

For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, obvious,.... and just plain wrong

Posted: 20 October 2012 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  9282
Joined  2006-08-29

They did screw up with the Benghazi attack, though. I don’t know what the hell they were thinking. Who ever came up with that move will be responsible for Obama losing the election.

Posted: 20 October 2012 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-13

[quote author=“macgyver” date=“1350765355]At least the one about Romney has is original and didn’t stoop to complete complete gutter politics. “Bend Forward”? and we “Gave your job to a minority”? Who put up that site, the KKK or some 13 year old skin head?

did it all by myself sir - do you find name calling brings people over to your way of thinking ?

Posted: 20 October 2012 10:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Joined  2007-04-26

[quote author=“macgyver” ] At least the one about Romney has is original and didn’t stoop to complete complete gutter politics. “Bend Forward”? and we “Gave your job to a minority”? Who put up that site, the KKK or some 13 year old skin head?

did it all by myself sir - do you find name calling brings people over to your way of thinking ?

Well clearly this was an attempt to copy someone else’s original idea so you can’t take my swipe at its lack of originality to heart. Addressing my other point, its not name calling to suggest that bigotry ( implying that giving jobs to minorities is a bad thing) might be the work of someone who is part of a well known racist group. The “Bend Forward” just shows a lack of class ( hence my reference to this being the work of a 13 year old who sees humor in every butt joke).

I’m impressed with your technical skills and your rapid response and if I missed something here ( wouldn’t be the first time someone’s sense of humor went over my head) don’t be afraid to point it out to me. Otherwise my comments stand - Sir.

Signature 

Posted: 20 October 2012 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Total Posts:  4618
Joined  2007-10-05

I’m not a bit impressed with gBob’s technical skills. Go back and look at the terrible cloning job on the background trees.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 20 October 2012 10:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Total Posts:  9282
Joined  2006-08-29
gBob - 20 October 2012 10:07 AM

So do you blame Obama for you retiring in Costa Rica where you are giving your US dollars to the minorities for cleaning your toilet? Or is it only others people’s money being wasted on minorities that gets your goat?

[ Edited: 20 October 2012 10:51 AM by George ]

Posted: 20 October 2012 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-13

Macgyver - ” implying that giving jobs to minorities is a bad thing” - didn’t imply that it’s a bad thing, just a true thing ...

Darron - “I’m not a bit impressed with gBob’s technical skills. Go back and look at the terrible cloning job on the background trees” -  you are correct sir, but really not too bad for a 20 minute website wink

George - “So do you blame Obama for you retiring in Costa Rica where you are giving your US dollars to the minorities for cleaning your toilet? Or is it only others people’s money being wasted on minorities that gets your goat?” - we clean our own toilets George and I became an expatriate long before Obama ...

by the way George, appreciate your intelligent post above and agree - there is not much doubt that Obama stepped in it on Benghazi and I look forward to the “thrust and parry” Monday night ...

Posted: 20 October 2012 01:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Total Posts:  5169
Joined  2010-06-16

I have to agree with Macgyver.  Whoever put together that link has the political and social understanding of an amoeba.  He also has the ethics of a spider.

I hope it wasn’t you who constructed that, gBob, because I would prefer not to attach my above evaluation to a member of this forum.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 20 October 2012 01:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-13
Occam. - 20 October 2012 01:45 PM

I have to agree with Macgyver.  Whoever put together that link has the political and social understanding of an amoeba.  He also has the ethics of a spider.

I hope it wasn’t you who constructed that, gBob, because I would prefer not to attach my above evaluation to a member of this forum.

Occam

it was definitely me Occam and you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am entitled to my opinion wink

1 of 5