1 of 3
Trump makes an ass of himself again.
Posted: 24 October 2012 03:13 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2160
Joined  2007-04-26

This article is an eye roller but read the twitter responses from various media sources. They’re hilarious.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/trump-announcement-obama-161111445—election.html

Signature 

For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, obvious,.... and just plain wrong

Posted: 24 October 2012 04:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

Just goes to show that the correlation between psychosis and financial success isn’t necessarily always negative.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 25 October 2012 05:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  4751
Joined  2007-10-05

Why do the media continue paying attention to this buffoon?

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 25 October 2012 06:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29
DarronS - 25 October 2012 05:13 AM

Why do the media continue paying attention to this buffoon?

Because buffoons are funny. I don’t about you, but I am completely mesmerized by every word that comes out of his mouth.

Posted: 25 October 2012 06:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  4751
Joined  2007-10-05

You’re right, George. My wife and I had a good laugh at The Donald this morning.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 25 October 2012 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  2160
Joined  2007-04-26

This comment after on the site had me rolling.

“Trump will give $5 million if Obama releases his college records,” @WatchJ tweeted. “I’ll give a crackhead $3 if Trump releases that squirrel sittin on his head.”

Signature 

For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, obvious,.... and just plain wrong

Posted: 25 October 2012 02:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  1757
Joined  2007-10-22
macgyver - 25 October 2012 12:38 PM

“Trump will give $5 million if Obama releases his college records,” @WatchJ tweeted. “I’ll give a crackhead $3 if Trump releases that squirrel sittin on his head.”

If I Obama I would personally send the records and collect the $5 milliom.  shock

Signature 

Gary the Human

All the Gods and all religions are created by humans, to meet human needs and accomplish human ends.

Posted: 25 October 2012 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

If Obama did that, he’d first have to have Trump agree to put the money in an escrow account and agree to an impartial committee who verified that Obama’s records were complete and correct.  Otherwise, no matter what Obama released, Trump would come up with some idiotic excuse to avoid paying the money.

It is interesting how many crackpots we make wealthy and famous, Trump, Rush Limbaugh, and Ann Coulter are just a small example.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 25 October 2012 04:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  7665
Joined  2008-04-11
Occam. - 25 October 2012 03:38 PM

If Obama did that, he’d first have to have Trump agree to put the money in an escrow account and agree to an impartial committee who verified that Obama’s records were complete and correct.  Otherwise, no matter what Obama released, Trump would come up with some idiotic excuse to avoid paying the money.

It is interesting how many crackpots we make wealthy and famous, Trump, Rush Limbaugh, and Ann Coulter are just a small example.

Occam

I would love to see him do that, I’d PAY to watch ‘The Donald’ backpedal like crazy when he figures out he’d have to honor the deal, THEN I’d make sure it went toward something that is a complete anathema to him….like same supporting sex marriage.

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 26 October 2012 02:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Total Posts:  423
Joined  2012-02-02
asanta - 25 October 2012 04:21 PM
Occam. - 25 October 2012 03:38 PM

Occam

I would love to see him do that, I’d PAY to watch ‘The Donald’ backpedal like crazy when he figures out he’d have to honor the deal, THEN I’d make sure it went toward something that is a complete anathema to him….like same supporting sex marriage.

Obama should require Trump to accept Colbert’s offer.

Posted: 28 October 2012 09:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Total Posts:  2602
Joined  2012-10-27
garythehuman - 25 October 2012 02:07 PM
macgyver - 25 October 2012 12:38 PM

If I Obama I would personally send the records and collect the $5 milliom.  shock

—if I were Obama I’d be tempted to say that I would provide the documents one hour after Romney provides the same ones.  I’d even demand such documents from Trump, himself.

Even if Obama were foolish enough to rise to the bait, Trump and his ignorant co-horts would immediately start challenging the documents just as they did Obama’s birth certificate.  It would never end—and Trump would never pay up.

But in reality, for Obama to even respond to such an ignorant chalenge would give it valiidity.  It is best competely ignored.  Trump proves his stupidity daily. 

Posted: 28 October 2012 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Total Posts:  423
Joined  2012-02-02

Reporter makes Trump an offer.

But when the Guardian contacted Trump’s office to ask for Trump’s college and passport records, it was accused of “trying to be funny” and the request was deemed to be “stupid”.

Posted: 28 October 2012 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Total Posts:  2602
Joined  2012-10-27

Of course, but Trump wasn’t trying to be funny, right?

Posted: 03 November 2012 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Total Posts:  3052
Joined  2011-11-04

Mark Cuban has offered $1 million to a charity of Trump’s choosing, if Trump will shave his own head.  That seems like a great deal to me as Trump could not look any sillier bald, than he does with that wild growth that he has that passes for hair.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 03 November 2012 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15356
Joined  2006-02-14
TimB - 03 November 2012 03:15 PM

Mark Cuban has offered $1 million to a charity of Trump’s choosing, if Trump will shave his own head.  That seems like a great deal to me as Trump could not look any sillier bald, than he does with that wild growth that he has that passes for hair.

Saw the same thing. Hilarious.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 04 November 2012 12:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Total Posts:  7665
Joined  2008-04-11

Isn’t Cuban a republican?

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

1 of 3