3 of 3
Trump makes an ass of himself again.
Posted: 08 November 2012 04:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2717
Joined  2011-04-24
Dead Monky - 07 November 2012 10:37 AM

Pfeh.  Wyoming should not have as much say as New Jersey.  Want more of a say?  Then get more people to live in your shitty state.

Well IDK DM, Wyoming might be slightly more pleasant than New Jersey.

I mean, I’ve never been to Wyoming so I don’t know how great it is, but I’ve been to New Jersey…... I can deal with it because I’m from the same region; but if I wasn’t used to it, the barfing would not stop. LOL

Signature 

Raise your glass if you’re wrong…. in all the right ways.

Posted: 08 November 2012 04:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Total Posts:  4862
Joined  2007-10-05

I’ve never been to New Jersey, but I have flown over it and I’ve driven through Wyoming several times. I could live in Wyoming. I prefer clean air, wide open spaces and mountains over pollution and endless suburbs. Wyoming has a pretty nice park, too.  wink

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 08 November 2012 04:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Total Posts:  2717
Joined  2011-04-24

Trump is basically a tool.

His skill in real estate doesn’t seem to translate into any knowledge of anything else at all; that’s why he should be ignored. Another dumbass empty headed celebrity, is all he is.

Signature 

Raise your glass if you’re wrong…. in all the right ways.

Posted: 08 November 2012 09:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Total Posts:  3063
Joined  2010-04-26

Mid, I’ve never been to either.  Though from what I’ve heard they’re both pretty crappy.  Which one is more crappy seems to depend on who you ask.  You should come to Michigan, glorious Michigan.  Where the rusting, abandoned factories speckle the landscape and our crumbling infrastructure lends a certain Easter Bloc panache.  Plus, we share a border with Underland!  It’s a pretty nice place now that Girl Hitler is in charge.

Darron, if enough people moved to Wyoming (thus increasing it’s voting power) it would probably end up as cramped and polluted as New Jersey.  It may anyway what with all the natural gas and minerals they’re finding there.

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 08 November 2012 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Total Posts:  4862
Joined  2007-10-05

Don’t forget Wyoming is near the lead in coal production and burning in the country. When I get out of college I’m going to spend a few months up there documenting the environmental destruction the coal companies are causing.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 09 November 2012 10:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Total Posts:  4400
Joined  2010-08-15

?ui=2&ik=9012b38f0c&view=att&th=13ae5ec821258132&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_h9bi0bnh0&safe=1&zw;

Signature 

We need each other, to keep ourselves honest

Posted: 09 November 2012 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Total Posts:  4400
Joined  2010-08-15

Presentation1.jpg height=500 width=500

tip of the hat to Rabett Run

(rabett.blogspot.com)

[ Edited: 09 November 2012 11:09 AM by citizenschallenge.pm ]
 Signature 

We need each other, to keep ourselves honest

Posted: 09 November 2012 11:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Total Posts:  3258
Joined  2011-08-15

Hmmmm, ok Australia is out so what does Canada have to offer our neocon expatriots because that’s what they’re saying now. One of My conservative cousins is in England and she facebooked my daughter and showed her disgust in Romney’s defeat by saying that she would seek a work permit to stay there! Funny and ironic!

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

3 of 3