Franklin Graham: Crazy Person or REALLY Crazy Person?
Posted: 19 November 2012 10:18 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3063
Joined  2010-04-26

Everyone’s favorite loony son of loony Jesus freak Billy Graham is claiming that God may have to intervene and cause a “complete economic collapse” to bring the nation back to God and oust Obama.  So destroying the lives of thousands, even millions, is worth getting one Democrat from Hawaii out of the Oval Office?  Yeah, I’m going with “really crazy person” on this one.

Link

EDIT
Typos

[ Edited: 19 November 2012 10:23 AM by Dead Monky ]
 Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 19 November 2012 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  1777
Joined  2007-10-22

Just because he doesn’t get to preach at the White House like his daddy? tongue rolleye

Signature 

Gary the Human

All the Gods and all religions are created by humans, to meet human needs and accomplish human ends.

Posted: 19 November 2012 11:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  3330
Joined  2011-11-04

Franklin Graham.  Braying jackass, or really irritating braying jackass?

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 19 November 2012 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  3255
Joined  2011-08-15

Hey, as long as they’re “bathing” him prayer I don’t give a rat’s patoot. They might as well be blowing up balloons with their hot air, just don’t step over the line and attempt to force the American people back to “godliness”, or his brand of it anyway. He’s pissed because he can’t step into daddy’s shoes and use his popularity to influence public policy. Stay home Franklin, this ain’t Dubyah. He’s on an island somewhere, thank Franklin’s god!

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine