1 of 3
Arielmessenger’s Thanksgiving Blessing
Posted: 23 November 2012 07:32 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  71
Joined  2012-11-13

Thanks, God, for giving the world a new Thanksgiving Vision uniting Old World and New World spirituality that shows Your spiritual power is alive and well even in the midst of our present theological war between fundamentalist Abrahamic religious fundamentalists and between theists and atheists. All are invited to see and read the Vision of Christ Josephine, a spiritual vision that began in 1998 and is still in progress; go to: http://biomystic.org/josphine.htm

Atheism, being without spiritual inspiration never leads humanity as it was always an irrational philosophy that unlike the religious irrational theologies hides its irrational core behind “science” in order to deceive those who are too lazy to check the science facts. Those science facts, like the fact of “Nature” evolving the human brain with spiritual phenomena detection and reception capacity, are routinely ignored by atheists as is the 40,000+ years of intense human interest in “non-existent” fantasies. Well, Western Civilization turns on those “fantasies” for all the history of human beings and shows little sign of ever ending, even the current drop in religious affiliation in European countries is not an over abandonment of religion so much as an abandonment of passe religions whose visions are so old now they have lost their original purposes. But as those of us with eyes to see our real world without putting blinders on that perception will now see God has stepped in again to provide continuing spiritual guidance for the slow progressive community and individual increase of humanitarian concern and deeds to match that concern.

Isn’t it a hoot that atheism turns out to be an illogical philosophy that can only be held by blind faith that ignores science progress, ignores 40,000+ years of human beings being guided to reach ever higher levels of moral responsibility matching ever higher levels of human ability to affect life in our world. We know from the record of history that while theism when made subservient to politics produces religious warfare as we know that atheism given political power has matched the worst records of theists. The Gnostic path of every religion ultimately unites them all under a Call for looking at the Origins of religion in the astrological interpretation of the heavenly objects as they move through the seasons of the years and through the years. The Spirit of Christ turns out to be rooted not in the Abrahamic traditions but far earlier in the astrological meanings of God’s Sign Language, the Signs of the Zodiac given meanings to guide human progress, especially the Messiah-Christ Anointed One meaning preparing us for the New Age.

Posted: 23 November 2012 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

Isn’t a hoot that you continue to preach instead of discuss, and that you continue to knowingly and deliberately get absolutely everything wrong in order to promote your creed?

When you have to misdirect, misrepresent and flat out lie (And you knowingly do all three. Don’t even bother trying to deny it.) in order to promote your religion, then it’s time to rethink your belief system.

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 23 November 2012 11:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  2770
Joined  2011-11-04

Man, ariel, your “Thanksgiving blessing”  seemed really heavy on the preaching, and light on the blessing.  I think Occam would have appreciated it if you had ended your blessing with your 1st word: “Thanks”.

Signature 

“Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb… We are bound to others, past and present… And by each crime and every kindness… We birth our future.”  Sonmi, 2144.

Posted: 24 November 2012 02:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  2242
Joined  2012-10-27
arielmessenger - 23 November 2012 07:32 PM

Thanks, God, for giving the world a new Thanksgiving Vision uniting Old World and New World spirituality that shows Your spiritual power is alive and well even in the midst of our present theological war between fundamentalist Abrahamic religious fundamentalists and between theists and atheists. All are invited to see and read the Vision of Christ Josephine, a spiritual vision that began in 1998 and is still in progress; go to: http://biomystic.org/josphine.htm

Atheism, being without spiritual inspiration never leads humanity as it was always an irrational philosophy that unlike the religious irrational theologies hides its irrational core behind “science” in order to deceive those who are too lazy to check the science facts. Those science facts, like the fact of “Nature” evolving the human brain with spiritual phenomena detection and reception capacity, are routinely ignored by atheists as is the 40,000+ years of intense human interest in “non-existent” fantasies. Well, Western Civilization turns on those “fantasies” for all the history of human beings and shows little sign of ever ending, even the current drop in religious affiliation in European countries is not an over abandonment of religion so much as an abandonment of passe religions whose visions are so old now they have lost their original purposes. But as those of us with eyes to see our real world without putting blinders on that perception will now see God has stepped in again to provide continuing spiritual guidance for the slow progressive community and individual increase of humanitarian concern and deeds to match that concern.

Isn’t it a hoot that atheism turns out to be an illogical philosophy that can only be held by blind faith that ignores science progress, ignores 40,000+ years of human beings being guided to reach ever higher levels of moral responsibility matching ever higher levels of human ability to affect life in our world. We know from the record of history that while theism when made subservient to politics produces religious warfare as we know that atheism given political power has matched the worst records of theists. The Gnostic path of every religion ultimately unites them all under a Call for looking at the Origins of religion in the astrological interpretation of the heavenly objects as they move through the seasons of the years and through the years. The Spirit of Christ turns out to be rooted not in the Abrahamic traditions but far earlier in the astrological meanings of God’s Sign Language, the Signs of the Zodiac given meanings to guide human progress, especially the Messiah-Christ Anointed One meaning preparing us for the New Age.

Atheism is not a philosophy and your claim that it is is not the only gross error in what you have written here. It is the one most most in need of correction, however.

Posted: 24 November 2012 05:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-11-13
Equal Opportunity Curmudgeon - 23 November 2012 10:20 PM

Isn’t a hoot that you continue to preach instead of discuss, and that you continue to knowingly and deliberately get absolutely everything wrong in order to promote your creed?

When you have to misdirect, misrepresent and flat out lie (And you knowingly do all three. Don’t even bother trying to deny it.) in order to promote your religion, then it’s time to rethink your belief system.

Ah, quit your whining. This forum is pack full of atheists trying to promote the atheist religious mindset each and every day and you know it but don’t want to look at what you guys do all the time. You just don’t like it when you get a taste of the same treatment you deal out to theists continually every day.

Posted: 24 November 2012 05:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-11-13
TimB - 23 November 2012 11:36 PM

Man, ariel, your “Thanksgiving blessing”  seemed really heavy on the preaching, and light on the blessing.  I think Occam would have appreciated it if you had ended your blessing with your 1st word: “Thanks”.

I’m not looking to give thanks to atheists here, Tim. That’s not in my job description. If you had followed the link you’d discover a Thanksgiving blessing that is far more important than my trying to please you, an atheist who cannot recognize spiritual blessing uniting Old and New Worlds together in a new spiritual harmony when it is reported by theists.

Posted: 24 November 2012 06:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15305
Joined  2006-02-14

Arielmessenger, this is a Forum for inquiry and discussion. Trolling is against the rules. If you have arguments for your positions, I would recommend you stick to producing those arguments. Otherwise you are liable to be banned. Thanks.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 24 November 2012 06:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

Ah, quit your whining.

I’m not whining. I’m pointing out what you’re doing and you just did it again.

This forum is pack full of atheists trying to promote the atheist religious mindset

There is no such thing as an atheist religious mindset.

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 24 November 2012 07:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  4618
Joined  2007-10-05
arielmessenger - 23 November 2012 07:32 PM

The Spirit of Christ turns out to be rooted not in the Abrahamic traditions but far earlier in the astrological meanings of God’s Sign Language, the Signs of the Zodiac given meanings to guide human progress, especially the Messiah-Christ Anointed One meaning preparing us for the New Age.

25r30wi.gif

Thanks for the laugh to start my day, ariel. That is the kind of drivel that keeps us from taking you seriously.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 24 November 2012 11:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Total Posts:  2770
Joined  2011-11-04
arielmessenger - 24 November 2012 05:51 AM
TimB - 23 November 2012 11:36 PM

I’m not looking to give thanks to atheists here, Tim. That’s not in my job description. If you had followed the link you’d discover a Thanksgiving blessing that is far more important than my trying to please you, an atheist who cannot recognize spiritual blessing uniting Old and New Worlds together in a new spiritual harmony when it is reported by theists.

In that case, just the link would have been sufficient.

Signature 

“Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb… We are bound to others, past and present… And by each crime and every kindness… We birth our future.”  Sonmi, 2144.

Posted: 24 November 2012 01:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Total Posts:  5173
Joined  2010-06-16

My version of a Thanksgiving “blessing”:

A Libertarian couple who I consider good friends invited me to Thanksgiving dinner.  As twelve of us sat down, my friend said, “Since we have a variety of socio-political and religious views represented here, how about you saying some version of grace, [Occam]?”

I said, “I’m delighted to be with enjoyable people who can accept the ideas of others even if they don’t agree with them, all of whom embrace the philosophy of help others, don’t hurt anyone.  And, boy, was it hard to avoid being a wise-ass in that sentence.”

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 24 November 2012 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-11-13
dougsmith - 24 November 2012 06:31 AM

Arielmessenger, this is a Forum for inquiry and discussion. Trolling is against the rules. If you have arguments for your positions, I would recommend you stick to producing those arguments. Otherwise you are liable to be banned. Thanks.

Doug, I am actually surprised it’s taken you so long to pull the banning threat on me in order to stop me posting my religious views that counter atheism. It’s the final step after name-calling and slander don’t do the job, for those wishing to protect their bad ideas from moral and intellectual scrutiny. “Trolling” is defined as deliberately provoking EMOTIONAL responses which is not what I’m doing here although it is easy to see that atheist egos do get hurt when I point out the erroneous logic of their failed philosophy. And it is easy to see that atheists here are emotionally attached to their failed ideology and react with various defenses that also fail and so atheists lash out to try to stop the intellectual decimation of their ideology. You act as the atheist rear guard when slander isn’t working, the monitor steps in to stop the critic from
destroying more cherished fundamentalist atheist ideas.

If I’m banned we all know the real reason for it: intellectual cowardice and inability of atheists to face the logic I continually present that crushes their fundamentalist belief system.

Posted: 24 November 2012 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15305
Joined  2006-02-14

Good rationalization there for trolling, but not a single argument, as per usual. Final warning.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 24 November 2012 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Total Posts:  5173
Joined  2010-06-16

I can’t help but smile when you think YOU are the one being slandered.  You have consistently insulted and denegrated anyone who doesn’t accept your god views.  Everyone here has tried to offer you reason in reference to your statements, however, no one has bothered looking deeper into your psychological situation.  It seems to me that you feel quite inferior and subconsciously question your own faith, so you hope that if you can prosletyze others, their conversion will bolster you waning beliefs.  I suggest that rather that wasting your time on forums like this, you seek out a mental health clinic.

I assure you that I’m not making that recommendation to be nasty, but instead as an offer to guide you to help.

Occam

[ Edited: 24 November 2012 08:10 PM by Occam. ]
 Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 24 November 2012 08:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Total Posts:  4618
Joined  2007-10-05

I don’t know how much that would help him, Occam. The Messiah Complex is apparently not included in the DSM.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 24 November 2012 09:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-11-13

Moderator and groupies all playing out exactly what I posted: name-calling, slander, and censorship. These are all the tools of
bigots afraid to face their critics and like all bigots, you have to rely on ganging up together because individually you all know your
ideology can be picked to pieces now, it’s easy to do, because as I point out and you all refuse to pull your heads out of the sand
to see, atheism is irrational. It doesn’t make any logical sense given that human knowledge increases through time and doesn’t stand
still which means to the observant person, what is known in the past gets superseded by what is discovered between the past and present
and of course holds for future knowledge superseding present knowledge. And already science in our times have discovered the human
brain has evolved to process spiritual phenomena. And this, being one of the facts that undoes atheist fundamentalist ideology, is not
addressed because you guys have no scientific explanation to offer for it and therefore lash out in your inability to mount a rational defense with
slander and censorship. Inferior ideology tends to produce this type of behavior in every group mind think that is based on irrationality.

1 of 3