2 of 2
Big Foot DNA found?
Posted: 27 November 2012 04:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2887
Joined  2011-08-15

Total Posts:  1795
Joined  2011-11-04
Now if we could just somehow implant references to mormon-mammoths into the ancient tales of the various tribes of Native Americans…

I think the Mormons have been trying that since 1823! Smith ripped off some Ojibway myths and incorporated them into his screed. He probably cut and pasted some Iroquois myths too. Hey, maybe Moroni was a mammoth! Yeah Elohim turned him into one and he roamed NA with his bud jebus.

Cap’t Jacj

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 28 November 2012 04:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  93
Joined  2012-10-26

Is not this a good project for some young and independent bare foot Reporter
Why not do an amateur science field study in applied woo?

Suppose you chose a random National Park. For how long can you live and survive
undetected living on scavenging and hunting and digging up roots and so on.
To not be so alone maybe a best friend or GF or BF would keep you company.
But don’t get a baby together because that would be taken from you when detected.

In case of accident or fatal illness maybe some kind of primitive radio transmitter
is needed for to be able to send SOS Mayday call? Sorry my imagination ran out.

I trust there are no such animal/hominid it would get caught too easily or get sick and die.

Posted: 28 November 2012 08:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  2799
Joined  2011-11-04
FredW - 28 November 2012 04:29 AM

Is not this a good project for some young and independent bare foot Reporter
Why not do an amateur science field study in applied woo? ...

The reporter should be someone with small feet, and not a particularly hairy person, so that there would be no chance of them getting mistaken for bigfoot, should they be spotted by some random camper or Forest Ranger.

Signature 

“Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb… We are bound to others, past and present… And by each crime and every kindness… We birth our future.”  Sonmi, 2144.

Posted: 29 November 2012 07:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  3799
Joined  2010-08-15

“Sasquatch nuclear DNA is incredibly novel and not at all what we had expected. While it has human nuclear DNA within its genome, there are also distinctly non-human, non-archaic hominin, and non-ape sequences. We describe it as a mosaic of human and novel non-human sequence. Further study is needed and is ongoing to better characterize and understand Sasquatch nuclear DNA.”

I notice no one has considered that since “there are also distinctly non-human, non-archaic hominin, and non-ape sequences”
that it could be the first case of alien abduction and well you know… a little fiddling going on up in the flying saucer.
One hot night and then rejection and teleportation back to Earth.

Might also explain Sasquatch’s anti social behavior ever since.

Smalfut.jpg

Signature 

How many times do lies need to be exposed
before we have permission to trash them?

Posted: 29 November 2012 08:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  3024
Joined  2010-04-26

That’s an interesting thought, CC.  Any idea on which aliens?  I know it couldn’t be the greys.  They’re apparently sexless.  Maybe the reptiloids?  Nah.  They already control the planet through the Illuminati and Freemasons.  I doubt they’d be so careless in humpings.  I’m thinking it’s the nordics.

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 29 November 2012 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Joined  2011-08-15

I’ve decided to begin a whole new thread. Ripping a page from the “WeeklyWorld news” tabloid: BIGFOOT DNA FOUND ON THE MOON! How’s that for a headline? Inside is a photo montage of Donald Trump standing next to a Bigfoot demanding to see his birth certificate! The caption reads: I’ll give you 5 million bananas and a willing woman if you present your DNA to the lab of your choice! No shit, 5 million!

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

Thomas Paine

Posted: 29 November 2012 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Joined  2011-11-04
Thevillageatheist - 29 November 2012 11:58 AM

I’ve decided to begin a whole new thread. Ripping a page from the “WeeklyWorld news” tabloid: BIGFOOT DNA FOUND ON THE MOON! How’s that for a headline? Inside is a photo montage of Donald Trump standing next to a Bigfoot demanding to see his birth certificate! The caption reads: I’ll give you 5 million bananas and a willing woman if you present your DNA to the lab of your choice! No shit, 5 million!

Cap’t Jack

Better make it a lab of your choice, Jack.

Signature 

“Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb… We are bound to others, past and present… And by each crime and every kindness… We birth our future.”  Sonmi, 2144.

Posted: 29 November 2012 12:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Joined  2011-08-15

Hmmm, you have a point there Tim. Ok, any lab not affiliated with Donald Trump or the Koch brothers. Or the Templeton Foundation or any lab affiliated with climate deniers. Or NASA. Don’t want them to launch a probe to disprove the scenario.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

Thomas Paine

Posted: 29 November 2012 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Joined  2011-11-04
citizenschallenge.pm - 29 November 2012 07:31 AM

...“there are also distinctly non-human, non-archaic hominin, and non-ape sequences”...

That is a puzzler, even for my fertile imagination.

I’m thinking that the progenitor was from another dimension or parrallel universe.  (UFO and Bigfoot sightings rarely occur together.)  If Sasquatch has the ability to travel between dimensions, it could also explain why they are so difficult to find.

Signature 

Posted: 29 November 2012 01:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Joined  2011-11-04
Thevillageatheist - 29 November 2012 12:42 PM

Hmmm, you have a point there Tim. Ok, any lab not affiliated with Donald Trump or the Koch brothers. Or the Templeton Foundation or any lab affiliated with climate deniers. Or NASA. Don’t want them to launch a probe to disprove the scenario.

Cap’t Jack

I also suggest that you ask for enough DNA material, such that it can be used to clone Bigfoot, so that we can conduct further studies on him.

Signature 

Posted: 29 November 2012 07:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Joined  2011-08-15

I also suggest that you ask for enough DNA material, such that it can be used to clone Bigfoot, so that we can conduct further studies on him.

I will, by leaving a trail of blueberry bagels I plan to trap one and run him against Mitch MConnell in the next senate race.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

Thomas Paine

Posted: 29 November 2012 10:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Joined  2011-11-04
Thevillageatheist - 29 November 2012 07:08 PM

I will, by leaving a trail of blueberry bagels I plan to trap one and run him against Mitch MConnell in the next senate race.

Cap’t Jack

That was a good one!  I actually heard myself laugh.

Signature 

Posted: 30 November 2012 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Joined  2011-08-15

That was a good one!  I actually heard myself laugh.

Thanks Tim, of course Mitch is really no laughing matter buuuuut! Upon reflection another idea just popped up! Why not cage the beast and ship him to good ole’ Ken Hamm’s Creation Museum and fundie fun house? They could display him beside the gender neutral Adam and Eve (not Adam and Steve)and tout him as a contemporary example of early man. I know he’s not reading this, wouldn’t want to give ole boy any ideas. Besides right now he’s really pissed at Pat Robertson for denying the age of the Earth.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

Thomas Paine

2 of 2