Why The Gays Are Gay: Sex With Demons
Posted: 28 November 2012 08:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3028
Joined  2010-04-26

Link

You know, I was going to make some flippant, sarcastic remarks about this, but damn.  Just read the article.  These people practically mock themselves with their own crazy.

And I know we have a few gay folks drop by from time to time and I just have to ask: What’s sex with a demon like?  Good?

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 28 November 2012 08:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  4811
Joined  2007-10-05

The writer at Salon added just the right amount of snark. There are some seriously demented people in our world.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 28 November 2012 09:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  2602
Joined  2012-10-27
Dead Monky - 28 November 2012 08:39 AM

Link

You know, I was going to make some flippant, sarcastic remarks about this, but damn.  Just read the article.  These people practically mock themselves with their own crazy.

And I know we have a few gay folks drop by from time to time and I just have to ask: What’s sex with a demon like?  Good?

————-
To answer the question of what it’s like to have sex with a demon, just have sex with one of the writers of the piece.  On the other hand, just try to imagine it.

Posted: 28 November 2012 11:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  761
Joined  2012-04-25

It’s actually pretty pathetic. My guess is, a good psychologist woould say anyone who puts that much thought into these kinds of ideas has a mental problem. It might be institutionalized, but it’s still a mental problem.

Posted: 28 November 2012 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  3156
Joined  2011-08-15

It’s especially pathetic since the original connotation of the word refers to a “good spirit” in Greek literature.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon

But since they insist on having sex with the bad ones (mmmm, sex BAD) here’s a more complete list. So, party on dudes!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_theological_demons

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 28 November 2012 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

Quoting Lois:

To answer the question of what it’s like to have sex with a demon, just have sex with one of the writers of the piece.  On the other hand, just try to imagine it.

Geez, even as a lifelong heterosexual, and at the height of my testosterone toxicity, the thought of having sex with Michell Bachman, or any of the Fox News “lovelies” would have done even more for my drive than an ice cold shower would do. LOL

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 28 November 2012 05:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  6044
Joined  2009-02-26

I’ve always had a “thing” for Lilith…..... vampire

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 28 November 2012 06:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Total Posts:  3052
Joined  2011-11-04
Write4U - 28 November 2012 05:37 PM

I’ve always had a “thing” for Lilith…..... vampire

Once you’ve gone Lilith, your sex life is fullfillithed. 

IOW, your sexual proclivities will be so completely satiated, that you will be uninterested in sexual pursuits of any kind, and you will be free to pursue higher order endeavors.

I know this to be true, because I just made it up. (Much like those who assert that sex with demons turns you gay.)

[ Edited: 28 November 2012 06:51 PM by TimB ]
 Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 28 November 2012 07:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  3156
Joined  2011-08-15

I’m going to go with Eve on this one. “ribs, I had ribs for lunch!” demons cause heart burn.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 03 December 2012 01:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  169
Joined  2011-11-06

Coming from a religious family and having had past experiences hearing some televangelists, this statement doesn’t even phase me…they just make this stuff up as they go along and no laws of science exist to them, so there is no point to even reason. I ended up in therapy due to being influcenced as a child by such foolishness.

Posted: 03 December 2012 04:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2012-12-01

Well, if demons exist (which I doubt), I think I can tell WHO has intercourse(of any sort) with demons, and it’s not gay people.

Posted: 03 December 2012 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

It seems to me that “demons” are merely symptoms among those religious fanatics who suffer mental aberrations, and are a way of expressing their psychiatric illness.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 03 December 2012 01:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Total Posts:  3052
Joined  2011-11-04

I think that the concept of demons arose from our concepts of “good” and “evil”.  Demons are probably just a literal personification of our concept of evil.  When someone or something is percieved by us as being extra-ordinarily dangerous or threatening, we tend to think of them as evil.  For , instance, from my perspective, if I had no knowledge or acceptance of the sciences of human behavior, I might jump to the conclusion that someone like John Cornyn, for example, is demon possessed, because of the kinds of ideas that he consistently espouses and supports.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.