Pat Robertson Goes After the Young Earthers!
Posted: 29 November 2012 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  428
Joined  2012-02-02

We’re through the looking glass, people!  Pat Robertson has endorsed science!

Look, I know that people will probably try to lynch me when I say this, but Bishop [James] Ussher wasn’t inspired by the Lord when he said that it all took 6,000 years. It just didn’t. You go back in time, you’ve got radiocarbon dating. You got all these things and you’ve got the carcasses of dinosaurs frozen in time out in the Dakotas.

They’re out there. So, there was a time when these giant reptiles were on the Earth and it was before the time of the Bible. So, don’t try and cover it up and make like everything was 6,000 years. That’s not the Bible.

If you fight science,” he continued, “you’re going to lose your children, and I believe in telling it the way it was.

That’s going to put him on the “outs” with a lot of folks in the GOP.

Signature 

“There will come a time when it isn’t ‘They’re spying on me through my phone’ anymore. Eventually, it will be ‘My phone is spying on me’.” ― Philip K. Dick

The Atheist in the Trailer Park

Posted: 29 November 2012 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  7665
Joined  2008-04-11

I can now die happy!! LOL

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 03 December 2012 08:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  3028
Joined  2010-04-26

Takes it to the Young Earthers and pro-pot.  Robertson, I hardly know ye.

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 03 December 2012 12:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

On the other side, Lawrence O’Donnell on MSNBC had a nice clip of Robertson going off the deep end about how those horrible atheists were doing everything possible to destroy the joy of Christmas because they were such unhappy people.  He then showed clips from a few atheist entertainment people who made very positive humanistic loving comments about the pleasures we get from being with friends and how everyone should enjoy each other.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 04 December 2012 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Joined  2010-04-26

Occam, crazy people can be sensible on occassion.  Even schizophrenics look both ways before crossing.

Signature 

Posted: 04 December 2012 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  731
Joined  2012-04-25

He’s not crazy, he’s not stupid, he’s just a greedy capitalist, no different from that a-hole who runs Papa Johns. Instead of pizza though his product is religion.  If all of a sudden there was a terrible health scare about pepperoni and sausage, Papa Johns would be the first one out there schlepping veggies.

Posted: 05 December 2012 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Joined  2010-04-26

And he’d probably cut his workers’ hours while complaining loudly about the 3 cents more per pizza it will cost everyone.  I really hate John Schnatter.  14 cents more a pizza.  Douchebag.

Signature 

Posted: 05 December 2012 05:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Total Posts:  428
Joined  2012-02-02

Papa John’s and Applebee’s brand image tanking over anti-Obamacare ramblings.

apa John’s Buzz score high point for the month came on Election Day – November 6th – with a score of 32. Eight days later, the score had dropped 10 points down to 22, when the spam text lawsuit was unveiled. A few days later, Papa John’s dropped below Pizza Hut’s score and is presently at 4.

Applebee’s had a 35 Buzz score on the eve of Election Day, when a few days later, Apple-Metro CEO Zane Tankel told Fox Business News he won’t build more restaurants or hire more people. By November 17th, Applebee’s score had fallen 20 points. As of this past Thursday, their score was 5.

Signature 

“There will come a time when it isn’t ‘They’re spying on me through my phone’ anymore. Eventually, it will be ‘My phone is spying on me’.” ― Philip K. Dick

The Atheist in the Trailer Park

Posted: 06 December 2012 05:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  2665
Joined  2011-04-24

I’m surprised no has mentioned more about Schnatter!

He is a piece of dung - and the pizza was never that good.

Signature 

Raise your glass if you’re wrong…. in all the right ways.