More Internet Idiocy
Posted: 30 November 2012 12:43 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2717
Joined  2011-04-24

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238271/Is-milking-pointless-internet-craze-Students-filmed-pouring-pint-cartons-heads.html

It’s harmless, but some people….. oh oh

Signature 

Raise your glass if you’re wrong…. in all the right ways.

Posted: 30 November 2012 10:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  3262
Joined  2011-08-15

Oh great, more fun with precious food. What’s next? Punkun chunkin? Never understood why some people think that it’s hilarious when performing moronic tricks with real food. I’ll just bet the starving are doubled over in laughter at the very thought of the idea of waisting milk for kicks.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 30 November 2012 01:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  3346
Joined  2011-11-04
mid atlantic - 30 November 2012 12:43 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238271/Is-milking-pointless-internet-craze-Students-filmed-pouring-pint-cartons-heads.html

It’s harmless, but some people….. oh oh

I would find it entertaining if it were despised public figures, who are required to milk-o-late themselves whenever they say something stupid.

For instance, there would be an almost endless supply of Donald Trump milking videos.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 08 December 2012 08:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  514
Joined  2010-11-21

It seems that our society is not getting smarter but rather dumber all the time. These crazes also mock the intelligent. An interesting phenomena in my city, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, is that all the bookstores have stopped selling philosophy and anti-religious books. In one store I asked why there is no section for it and the staffer told me that there is too low of a demand for them. I’m having a hard time believing this. I fear that the business interests are trying to curtail skepticism and thinking. It’s making too many people question commercials and politicians.

Suggested new crazes: Draw a picture of Mohammad. Print the Bible on toilette paper. (There is actually a company doing this for advertising now!)

Signature 

I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.