Poor Little Wall Street
Posted: 10 December 2012 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3063
Joined  2010-04-26

Link

Poor little Wall Street: The New York Post is reporting that the 2012 bonus season is likely to be a lean one—at least by the Street’s standards. It seems your average Wall Streeter will be taking a 16.5% hit over last year’s bonuses, and a 50% drop since the halcyon days of 2006. What’s that translate to? An average $101,000, according to New York’s comptroller. ‘‘I don’t think this year’s bonuses are going to be very good,’’ says an analyst. ‘‘I don’t believe the typical bonuses, as we used to know them, exist anymore.’’

Come on, everyone.  Let’s get together and reach into our hearts, and our wallets, and help these poor, impoverished people out.  Tis the season to help those in need afterall.

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 10 December 2012 01:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  514
Joined  2010-11-21

Send a whole bunch of underprivileged and relatively scary-to-the-rich looking people to wall street to abruptly approach people as they come out of the exchange in New York, say, “Spare change?” then pull out a hundred dollar bill and again, “got any spare change for a hundred?”

Signature 

I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.