CERN: Decay
Posted: 18 December 2012 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1805
Joined  2005-07-20

Here is the Zombie movie from CERN smile :

CERN: Decay movie

(Why does this silly forum think this message might be SPAM.  Maybe the message is too short without this silly comment, meant to add some text, so that maybe this will pass the nit-picky SPAM filter?)

Signature 

I saw a happy rainbow recently.

Posted: 19 December 2012 04:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  514
Joined  2010-11-21

Well, let’s see if this gets through:

Image Attachments
spam-can-collection-2009-09-med.jpg
 Signature 

I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

Posted: 22 December 2012 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  419
Joined  2007-08-24

Years ago I read a book by Dan Brown called Angels and Demons about a jar full of anti-matter was removed from the CERN collider.  My husband had worked on the accelerator just north of Berkeley and I emailed him this page from the book to see if this was possible.  He was still sharp enough at this time to explain the difference between the two machines.  He had been away from science for a few years but was called in as an expert several times during our marriage.  Of course I was way too stupid to understand anything this scientifically extreem. 

I saw the movie made from the book and they did not even try to bring in the use of the collider.  I remember many were fearing that it would make a giant black hole and suck us all up.  By the time CERN went into operation Ray’s Parkinsons had taken his brain. 

I’m waiting for:  “CERN, The Musical”