Fred from Toronto
Posted: 21 March 2013 05:18 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-03-21

Hey everyone, I’m Fred and I’m from Toronto.
I’m new here, I recently started doing a bit of online activism where I copied a show I used to listen to called The Non-Prophets, I call mine The Unholy Corner.
Basically I find news related to religion or atheism and talk about it, sometimes if i find some interesting piece on science I will mention it to, unfortunately I only have 4 episodes out, and it is quite dry because it is just me but hopefully in the future I will have others join the show.
Will try to find a way to make it into a podcast if i can find a way to store the audio files somewhere for free.

Anyways if any of you decide to watch it, please enjoy. A 5th episode will come out in the next few days.

My channel is called s2000fred, or just search for The Unholy Corner…..........i’m not sure if i am allowed to put links here.

Posted: 21 March 2013 05:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15305
Joined  2006-02-14

Hi Fred, and welcome to the CFI Forum!

It’s OK to put links to non-commercial sites.

Best of luck on your project!

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 21 March 2013 04:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4622
Joined  2007-10-05

Welcome Fred. While I am interested in what you have to say I must admit I have no interest in spending almost two hours on one video. I suggest you break your podcast into 30-minute segments to attract more listeners. And please jump into the discussion forums here.

[ Edited: 22 March 2013 06:44 AM by DarronS ]
 Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 21 March 2013 05:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-03-21

good point, i think i’ll take your advice and further divide it into the different topics i go over.

‹‹ Hello      Hello from Ronald... ››