5 of 5
Why people believe in conspiracy theories
Posted: 04 November 2013 07:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5167
Joined  2010-06-16

I don’t see how anyone can accuse the government of a conspiracy.  They’ve demonstrated such repeated incompetence that even if they try, they always blunder and get caught.  LOL

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 04 November 2013 07:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Total Posts:  7506
Joined  2007-03-02

You got that right, Occam.  LOL  I say we throw the whole lot out and start over.  smile

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 04 November 2013 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Total Posts:  2242
Joined  2012-10-27
Occam. - 04 November 2013 07:42 PM

I don’t see how anyone can accuse the government of a conspiracy.  They’ve demonstrated such repeated incompetence that even if they try, they always blunder and get caught.  LOL

Occam

That’s true. Conspiracy theorists are among those who say the government can’t do anything right, then they say the same government is able to create elaborate and intricate schemes and keep them hidden for decades. Funny how that works.

Lois

Posted: 05 November 2013 11:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2013-02-16
Occam. - 04 November 2013 07:42 PM

Occam

There were some Machiavellian geniuses behind Bush Jnr’s rise to power. I mean everyone could see he was an actual idiot from the start and they still got him elected. That’s some serious political maneuvering.

5 of 5