2 of 2
Been goofy over Benghazi?
Posted: 13 May 2013 04:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3330
Joined  2011-11-04
Equal Opportunity Curmudgeon - 13 May 2013 03:38 PM

Curmudgeon, If you think that both parties are equally guilty of preventing
meaningful legislation, I think you are seriously in error.

You would be mistaken. Each party tries to make the other party look bad to get their own empty suits in and the OTHER guys empty suits out. Sorry, but that’s just the way partisan politricks works.

Get used to it.

Really.  Check the number of times the Repubs have used the (IMO, bogus) philibuster process to block legislation, since Obama was elected.  Compare that to anything approaching that being done by the Democrats during Republican President administrations.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 13 May 2013 04:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3330
Joined  2011-11-04

In case you don’t care to dig for evidence that you are mistaken, here is a link:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/26087974@N05/7983998912/

And that is only through 2011.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

2 of 2