3 of 3
Initial Roswell Press Release
Posted: 18 October 2013 07:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2013-10-13

Who knows the military (or even certain individuals) may have had UFO’s and alien technology tucked away in storage somewhere waiting for the future day of more understanding. 

What I also find interesting is that I have been engrossed in this author and her book called “In search of the holy language”.  I also recently was at a conference where she was a speaker. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_MWgsAuk60

She demonstrated how all the Hebrew letters (27 of them) all come from ONE spiral form, and that spiral form is produced from the mathematical constituents found everywhere in the natural world (the Fibonacci sequence and the golden ratio). 

I find this amazing BECAUSE “IF” there are alien races out there in the universe, I believe that this is the language that they would use to communicate with us, seeing at it is a commonality in the universe, and we would easily recognize it and be able to relate.

This writing and language goes much deeper since it also engulfs the field of quantum mechanics.  The Hebrew letters (well according to this spiral form) produce a complete alphabet (in one spot in space) without even actually MOVING!  It has to do with ones “point of view”.  So I’m guessing it is dimensional.

I don’t know how this author hit on this knowledge, but it is something that is way advanced above my actual comprehension and may lie in the field of extraterrestrial knowledge and technology. 

Who knows maybe we were already contacted centuries ago by an extraterrestrial race, or perhaps God Himself when he spoke and gave the Ten Commandments to Moses on Sinai!

Posted: 18 October 2013 08:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4626
Joined  2007-10-05

Jacko1, do you realize these forums are dedicated to an “evidence based, scientific outlook”?

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 18 October 2013 11:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Total Posts:  2245
Joined  2012-10-27
mid atlantic - 01 July 2013 05:38 AM
ufo-buff - 30 June 2013 02:32 PM

I have no problem accepting that the Roswell UFO crash was simply a Mogul balloon contraption.  However, I can’t understand the initial Roswell Press Release.

I assume the newspapers published verbatim the text supplied to them by the spokesman from the Roswell base.  Why was there a press release at all?  Why claim to have solved the mystery of the flying discs?  Somebody sat down and composed the press release.  It has never made sense to me.  Were they trying to convince the Soviets that we had found a UFO?

Just wondering if this bothers anybody else.

Here is the press release:

The many rumors regarding the flying disc became a reality yesterday when the intelligence office of the 509th Bomb group of the Eighth Air Force, Roswell Army Air Field, was fortunate enough to gain possession of a disc through the cooperation of one of the local ranchers and the sheriff’s office of Chaves County. The flying object landed on a ranch near Roswell sometime last week. Not having phone facilities, the rancher stored the disc until such time as he was able to contact the sheriff’s office, who in turn notified Maj. Jesse A. Marcel of the 509th Bomb Group Intelligence Office. Action was immediately taken and the disc was picked up at the rancher’s home. It was inspected at the Roswell Army Air Field and subsequently loaned by Major Marcel to higher headquarters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident

I can’t detect any “conspiracy vibe” from this.

Nor can anyone with any sense.
Lois

Posted: 19 October 2013 08:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2013-10-13
Lois - 18 October 2013 11:20 AM
mid atlantic - 01 July 2013 05:38 AM
ufo-buff - 30 June 2013 02:32 PM

I have no problem accepting that the Roswell UFO crash was simply a Mogul balloon contraption.  However, I can’t understand the initial Roswell Press Release.

I assume the newspapers published verbatim the text supplied to them by the spokesman from the Roswell base.  Why was there a press release at all?  Why claim to have solved the mystery of the flying discs?  Somebody sat down and composed the press release.  It has never made sense to me.  Were they trying to convince the Soviets that we had found a UFO?

Just wondering if this bothers anybody else.

Here is the press release:

The many rumors regarding the flying disc became a reality yesterday when the intelligence office of the 509th Bomb group of the Eighth Air Force, Roswell Army Air Field, was fortunate enough to gain possession of a disc through the cooperation of one of the local ranchers and the sheriff’s office of Chaves County. The flying object landed on a ranch near Roswell sometime last week. Not having phone facilities, the rancher stored the disc until such time as he was able to contact the sheriff’s office, who in turn notified Maj. Jesse A. Marcel of the 509th Bomb Group Intelligence Office. Action was immediately taken and the disc was picked up at the rancher’s home. It was inspected at the Roswell Army Air Field and subsequently loaned by Major Marcel to higher headquarters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident

I can’t detect any “conspiracy vibe” from this.

Nor can anyone with any sense.
Lois

Yep, I knew somebody that worked for the newspaper when that article came out.  It was NOT a misprint!  As we all know the story later changed.

Posted: 19 October 2013 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Total Posts:  2245
Joined  2012-10-27
Equal Opportunity Curmudgeon - 01 July 2013 03:07 PM

The question I have is: why didn’t the RAAF people simply gather up the Mogul debris, tell the locals “sorry, this is a classified balloon”, end of story.

Like I said, this is the government we’re talking about here. When that’s what’s on the table, it doesn’t have to make sense and after 20 years of service in the Navy, I don’t expect it.

Governments are notoriously secretive. It goes with the territory. It’s easier to demand to that nobody give any information away than to try to decide which information can be revealed. They also make up stories to avoid telling the truth for good and bad reasons.  I had a friend who worked for the CIA for several years.  She had a habit and a knack of never directly answering even a benign question long after she was no longer working for the government.  I think they are all trained that way, especially military people. They aren’t trained to think, they are trained to follow orders and keep their cards to their vest and their mouths shut. If their lips are moving they are probably lying.

LL

3 of 3

‹‹ BEK      Lies go on ››