4 of 4
proving the bible has 1000’s of mistakes
Posted: 29 August 2013 02:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2013-08-22
dougsmith - 28 August 2013 12:05 PM

virginwarrior, this is a forum for discussion and inquiry. Engaging in nonsense posting is against the rules, and may result in banning. Thanks.

i did try hard to post a thread according to CFI mission statement ” the world needs an institution devoted to promoting science, reason, freedom of inquiry, and humanist values.” .... “we maintain that scientific methods and reasoning should be utilized in examining the claims of both pseudoscience and religion.”

well i really tried to stick to “maintain that scientific methods and reasoning should be utilized in examining the claims of both pseudoscience and religion.”

when some of the members just waved me off. i thought i better post some they could understand. maybe i over done it a bit. i’ll keep to the points i’ll try to show by explaining just what i done to the bible.

you might know that like the media when they don’t like a person or view they point over there or try changing what that person said about hows whats when.
i just felt that why would the keep adding the thread without keeping to the missions statement. “reasoning should be utilized in examining the claims of both pseudoscience and religion.”

Posted: 29 August 2013 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2013-08-22
Equal Opportunity Curmudgeon - 28 August 2013 05:27 PM

Virginwarrior, you used 11125 characters in your post to say absolutely nothing.

Do yourself a favour: Get psychiatric help….NOW!

humpty dumpty can live without sitting for the O.
humpty dumpty can be shown the proboy O
the propboy then can live without sitting for the O.

like humpty dumpty talking about GOD ALMIGHTY
my i writtings finding the hidden formats say the same as humpty dumpty GOD EXITS
not an o god.  GOD   THEE BEING

i use capital letters to respect and honor GOD ALMIGHTY and Jesus my Lord and God.
as you can zee in the books i posted.

what i’m finding here. is people who think because i’m not like them. i don’t know what i’m talking about.

this might be my last post. so, here is something to watch for on the U.S.A. TV channels.
look for how many products are using the letter x in the tv ads come 1 month before retraction.
then ask yourself x Y. why!

in the USA when you walk into a drug store and look in the aspirin isle and zee that over 70% of the products are using the letter X in the 1st and 2nd font size.
then ask yourself: why is this message well cordinated.

here is my knowledge of TAOISM in the bible
read the postings to the end
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=54&nav=messages&webtag=ab-atheism&tid=48000

then my knowledge of A B C ...
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=169&nav=messages&webtag=ab-atheism&tid=47999

IF YOU read the last links’ full thread. i give you a new form of astral projection. which is why there are x’s well place on tv and in the isles or stores.

Posted: 31 August 2013 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

Virginwarrior, you’re still using a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.

HINT: Nobody is going to bother wading through the unconnected and disjointed nonsense which you confuse for a profound statement.

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

4 of 4