New storm warnings (humor)
Posted: 29 August 2013 04:21 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5976
Joined  2009-02-26

Climate name change? 

http://www.upworthy.com/this-is-probably-the-funniest-most-effective-way-to-deal-with-people-who-ignore-science-facts-ever-2?c=upw1

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 29 August 2013 08:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  4626
Joined  2007-10-05

Brilliant! I shared it on FaceBook.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 30 August 2013 06:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  2891
Joined  2011-08-15

Fantastic! Now we can properly label hurricanes in the future because these clowns will allow the conditions that generate them to continue. Unfortunately, here in Ohio we have to face the Boener storm daily.  oh oh

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 31 August 2013 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Joined  2007-10-05

Interesting comment on our society. A few weeks ago I posted a picture of a puppy my wife and got from a local rescue organization. That post drew 20 likes and 20 comments. The link about dealing with climate change deniers? Zero likes or comments, and most of my friends are liberals. Sometimes I just want to move to Vermont and wait for our society to collapse.  mad

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Posted: 01 September 2013 12:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  2245
Joined  2012-10-27
DarronS - 31 August 2013 06:27 PM

Interesting comment on our society. A few weeks ago I posted a picture of a puppy my wife and got from a local rescue organization. That post drew 20 likes and 20 comments. The link about dealing with climate change deniers? Zero likes or comments, and most of my friends are liberals. Sometimes I just want to move to Vermont and wait for our society to collapse.  mad

Do you have to move to Vermont to do that? I’m pretty sure it will be visible amd felt anywhere. Do you think Vermont will offer some kind of protection?

Lois

Posted: 01 September 2013 05:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Joined  2007-10-05

Vermont will have more water than West Texas or Montana.

Signature