Please Remove my membership here…
Posted: 30 August 2013 09:46 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  514
Joined  2010-11-21

...and all my threads (I couldn’t find a way to close out of this and it is difficult to go through every thread to erase it.)

Thanks

Signature 

I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

Posted: 05 September 2013 01:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15305
Joined  2006-02-14

Scott, we do not engage in wholesale deletions of past posts because it makes threads unintelligible. Indeed, we have rule 4(c) against such actions. If you want to be banned, that’s easy to take care of.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 06 September 2013 05:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  514
Joined  2010-11-21
dougsmith - 05 September 2013 01:14 PM

Scott, we do not engage in wholesale deletions of past posts because it makes threads unintelligible. Indeed, we have rule 4(c) against such actions. If you want to be banned, that’s easy to take care of.

Since people here only value soundbites to read, what significance is it if my posts are deleted? And with those who choose to engage in dialectic, there is a tendency for them to continue to poison people’s wells with their insults which encourage others to not to want to speak up for likely fear of the same treatment. It’s bullying and I don’t like to be apart of it.

Signature 

I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

Posted: 06 September 2013 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15305
Joined  2006-02-14
Scott Mayers - 06 September 2013 05:23 PM

Since people here only value soundbites to read, what significance is it if my posts are deleted? And with those who choose to engage in dialectic, there is a tendency for them to continue to poison people’s wells with their insults which encourage others to not to want to speak up for likely fear of the same treatment. It’s bullying and I don’t like to be apart of it.

OK, banned.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 06 September 2013 07:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  2245
Joined  2012-10-27
Scott Mayers - 06 September 2013 05:23 PM
dougsmith - 05 September 2013 01:14 PM

Can it be that you are embarrassed that your posts are available for others to read? It’s easy to see why you feel that way.