OK
Posted: 18 September 2013 07:48 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  76
Joined  2013-09-18

Ok I’m here. Thank you for allowing me in. I hope that I’ve finally found a place to belong to.

I’m not an assuming person, nor do I think I’m here to right any wrongs or to show anyone the error of their ways. I’m not here to be politically correct or to tiptoe through anyone’s ideological minefields in order to get along with anyone looking for anything to be offended by. I’m just here to hopefully find a place where I can share ideas with rational people who value the individual in us all, without the divisions that rack the outside world.

I’m a man of peace that comes in peace offering my unique insanity to that of your own. Thank you!

Posted: 18 September 2013 08:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4142
Joined  2008-08-14

Hello Wu. Welcome aboard.
Is that “Wu” like Wu Tang Wu? smile

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 18 September 2013 08:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  76
Joined  2013-09-18
VYAZMA - 18 September 2013 08:05 PM

Wu as in who cares. Not to sound like an ass, but I’m here just to be me and to embrace the real people who are here. I thank you for your response. You have a glorious day.

Posted: 19 September 2013 05:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  4142
Joined  2008-08-14
WuCares - 18 September 2013 08:27 PM
VYAZMA - 18 September 2013 08:05 PM

Wu as in who cares. Not to sound like an ass, but I’m here just to be me and to embrace the real people who are here. I thank you for your response. You have a glorious day.

You too. You too.

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 19 September 2013 08:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  5190
Joined  2010-06-16

Welcome WC.  I have a similar approach, WGAS: Who gives a s____.  I think you’ll fit in nicely.  We have a wide variety of members here, most with strong views in a few areas, but quite accepting of most of the ideas of the others, even if they don’t necessarily agree with them.  Again, welcome.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.