Aussies Take On Mormons!!!!
Posted: 27 January 2007 10:03 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2006-11-10

This Link is a segment of a show which I am proud to say was produced in my home Australia.  The mans name is Jhon Saffran and he made a sucular television show called "Jhon Saffran Vs God", it was shown on national TV, on the ABC Network in OZ. 
You guys mite want to check it out or try and get copyes of his DVD series its very very funny and very thought provoking.  Anyways this clip is a perfect reason why mormons shouldn’t go door knocking in OZ, your likely to anoy them and then they are gonna make big fun of you :D Which is the Aussie tradition smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRmC0DaE6rE

Signature 

"Let me get this strait what U are saying is that my parents are going to burn in hell, even though their jobs involve them saving lives every day, just because they chose not to follow your god? I dont blame them!!! Your god sounds like a real PRICK"

Posted: 29 January 2007 02:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  92
Joined  2002-09-09

Walking around Salt Lake City, Origin of Species in hand, spreading the Atheist word with an Australian accent…funny!

Posted: 21 February 2007 10:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  52
Joined  2007-02-21

I love Johns work.
He’s a real iconoclast.
The Him Vs God series was one of his best.

Signature 

Seeking truth is a never ending search for possibilities.
Finding truth is an end to that search.

Posted: 18 March 2007 11:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2006-10-28

Oh man, I was expecting to see a news article about a big group of Aussies taking on some Mormons with legal actions and debates and such.  But I’ve seen this video before.  Pretty good, I must say.  It’s about time somebody showed the Mormons what it feels like.

Posted: 22 March 2007 08:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2006-10-12

OMG, that was too hilarious! As an atheist living in Salt Lake City, it was just perfect.

I think they put my house on the “don’t visit” list, though. Ever since they found out this house was full of atheists and polygamists, they stopped coming… rolleyes

Posted: 23 March 2007 03:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7503
Joined  2007-03-02

LOL  That was too funny.  Now can they do that with the JWs who are just as bad?

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report