General observation
Posted: 01 November 2013 09:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2602
Joined  2012-10-27
volcanoman - 31 October 2013 08:57 AM
DarronS - 31 October 2013 07:17 AM
Lois - 30 October 2013 11:17 PM

It sounds like you would prefer for me to move on, but that may be because I have intimidated you.

25r30wi.gif border=0

Speaking for myself only, I am not intimidated by what you have written. Rather, you come across as an egotistical jerk toeing the crackpot line. I agree with Lois. The CFI Forums sound like a poor fit for you. Good luck finding a decent forum where you feel comfortable with the rules.

Ah precisely what I thought.  So calling me an egotistical jerk is perfectly acceptable and considered polite as long as you are defending the administrator.  Double standards IMO—looks like you never miss a chance to suck up.  So Slick, care to share with us what the “crackpot line” is.  Foisting me off as a crackpot is a silly way to make a rational point and strikes me as an opinion formed from little data.  Interested to see if senior members on here can do anything but call those with a difference of opinion names.

You are more likely an adolescent than a crackpot. Grow up and maybe you can come back and join an adult conversation. You obviously aren’t qualified yet.

Lois

Posted: 01 November 2013 02:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15435
Joined  2006-02-14

Folks, let’s please downshift the rhetoric and move on to a different subject. Thanks.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 02 November 2013 06:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29

Although I agree with your criticism of the forum rules, I think you have erupted a little too soon, volcanoman. I hope you stick around for awhile, as I find your posts interesting and well written. Welcome.

[ Edited: 02 November 2013 07:00 AM by George ]

2 of 2