Halloween
Posted: 31 October 2013 12:11 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1777
Joined  2007-10-22

As a good pagan I wish you all a Happy Halloween.  may you give many treats to all the little ghosts and goblins who ring your doorbell tonite.

Signature 

Gary the Human

All the Gods and all religions are created by humans, to meet human needs and accomplish human ends.

Posted: 31 October 2013 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  782
Joined  2009-07-17

LOL

And a happy halloween you and everyone else.

Take care,

Derek

Signature 

“It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good—and less trouble.”—Mark Twain

Posted: 31 October 2013 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  4860
Joined  2007-10-05

I forgot to buy candy. Do you think the little goblins will take tequila shots instead? cheese

Seriously, I need to get prepared next year and leave my light on. This is one holiday I can fully support.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 31 October 2013 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  2602
Joined  2012-10-27
DarronS - 31 October 2013 04:53 PM

I forgot to buy candy. Do you think the little goblins will take tequila shots instead? cheese

Seriously, I need to get prepared next year and leave my light on. This is one holiday I can fully support.

You can always give them nickels or dimes. That’s what I’ve done when I didn’t have any candy. The kids like it.

Lois

Posted: 31 October 2013 07:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  4860
Joined  2007-10-05

Not a bad idea. I have a jar full of change in my home office. Too late for this year, though. The kiddies are back home. Time to let the dogs out to do their duty in the back yard.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 01 November 2013 02:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  1777
Joined  2007-10-22
Lois - 31 October 2013 07:41 PM

You can always give them nickels or dimes. That’s what I’ve done when I didn’t have any candy. The kids like it.

Lois

With inflation I would suggest giving at least enough to buy a candy bar.  tongue wink

Signature 

Gary the Human

All the Gods and all religions are created by humans, to meet human needs and accomplish human ends.

Posted: 01 November 2013 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  2602
Joined  2012-10-27
garythehuman - 01 November 2013 02:49 PM
Lois - 31 October 2013 07:41 PM

Lois

With inflation I would suggest giving at least enough to buy a candy bar.  tongue wink

Probably not. When I was a kid we got pennies. They added up.

Lois

Posted: 02 November 2013 11:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Total Posts:  7614
Joined  2007-03-02

Pennies most certainly do add up and are very useful for bus fare, esp ten cents at a time.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report