4 of 4
Two huge flaws in the CFI worldview
Posted: 08 December 2013 05:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4576
Joined  2008-08-14
garythehuman - 04 December 2013 04:18 PM

Our High Priestess is Saduri, the first known barmaid from the Epic of Gilgamesh.  Their are many congregations, most likely several in your neighborhood.  They are places where people get together, network, and support each other.  Yes, we do have many disputes and “theological” differences.  But in general we support each other.  We don’t prey, we toast.

Sorry for the late reply Gary. I forgot where this post/thread was. I tried looking for it the other day…this was the thread I kept discounting as it’s location.

Yes I attended services at many of the Buffalo/Niagara congregations. I stopped going though. I plan on attending services again one day in earnest.

You can’t beat the area’s congregations though. Strong traditions! grin

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 09 December 2013 01:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Total Posts:  1765
Joined  2007-10-22

We have come up with an idea.  Save your receipts and maybe we can get credit for our “donations” to this “religious organization”  as a tax deduction. cool grin

Signature 

Gary the Human

All the Gods and all religions are created by humans, to meet human needs and accomplish human ends.

Posted: 09 December 2013 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Total Posts:  4576
Joined  2008-08-14
garythehuman - 09 December 2013 01:35 PM

We have come up with an idea.  Save your receipts and maybe we can get credit for our “donations” to this “religious organization”  as a tax deduction. cool grin

Good luck with that. grin

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

4 of 4