2 of 2
Carolyn Hamlett and her illumentati nonsense
Posted: 25 December 2013 06:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2245
Joined  2012-10-27
harry canyon - 08 December 2013 09:52 PM

I found a porter called Santa’s Butt at Beverages and More. I’m sure it comes off creepy, but I found it quite tasty. grin

santas-butt1-gallery.gif

Take care,

Derek

I wonder how many read the text.  Santa’s butt is not what you may be thinking it is.

Lois

Posted: 30 December 2013 12:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  765
Joined  2009-07-17
Lois - 25 December 2013 06:23 AM
harry canyon - 08 December 2013 09:52 PM

I found a porter called Santa’s Butt at Beverages and More. I’m sure it comes off creepy, but I found it quite tasty. grin

santas-butt1-gallery.gif

Take care,

Derek

I wonder how many read the text.  Santa’s butt is not what you may be thinking it is.

Lois

I certainly learned something reading the label. grin

Take care,

Derek

Signature 

“It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good—and less trouble.”—Mark Twain

Posted: 30 January 2014 09:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-01-30

Yea shes a nut. First of all you cannot take anyone’s word for anything that is a former member of anything. Whether its a organization, business or a ex lover. Humans villianize their former relations as a away to cope to make themselves feel better. Have you ever got good advice from a former employee about where they last worked? Did anyone ever hear someone say, “Yea that place is a great place, I’m no longer there because I was a asshole,” Just like one will most not likely hear someone say about their ex,” Yea he was such a good man, but I was a dumb bitch who drove him away,” No, instead you will hear one talk about how bad they were, and if there was nothing bad, they will create imaginary accusations about them. Meanwhile these followers of these nuts will believe a so called former member before they would go directly to the source. Example, if you want to know about Denny’s, why take the word of someone who got fired or quit or never worked for them? Instead go to the restaurant and find out yourself.

Posted: 02 February 2014 04:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  189
Joined  2010-10-09
Occam. - 24 December 2013 10:29 AM

Those damned, invisible theys.  We’ve got to do something to get rid of them.  Maybe some different theys can tell us how.  LOL

Occam

To quote from a British TV spy drama series from many decades ago…..

‘They’ are anyone who isn’t ‘us’.”

TFS

2 of 2