Bigfoot is actually the Biblical Cain
Posted: 08 January 2014 07:18 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3163
Joined  2011-08-15

Here’s yet another BS crazy idea drummed up by the LDS church, Bigfoot is actually the God cursed Cain from the Bible. It seems that because he’s a hairy black primate-looking creature, obviously clearly defined in Exodus? And the cursed Nephites ran around here in North Ameica, Bigfoot sightings are really manifestations of the cursed guy himself. Of course this let’s off all dark skinned humans, Native Indians and African-Americans and now poor Bigfoot has been made the scapegoat for the big man’s wrath, as if he didn’t have enough trouble dodging all those Bigfoot hunters with their night vision scopes and reality shows.

http://www.exmormon.org/mormon/mormon637.htm

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 09 January 2014 08:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  4812
Joined  2007-10-05

Anyone gullible enough to believe in Zenu and Body Thetans should have no trouble with Bigfoot.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 09 January 2014 02:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  191
Joined  2010-10-09
DarronS - 09 January 2014 08:21 AM

Anyone gullible enough to believe in Zenu and Body Thetans should have no trouble with Bigfoot.

Xenu (not Zenu) and Thetans are part of Scientology BS, not Mormon BS. (BS = Belief System).

Mormons believe in an angel named MORONi, which is grounds enough for suspicion in itself.

TFS

Posted: 09 January 2014 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  4812
Joined  2007-10-05

That’s what I get for posting under the influence of cedar allergies and a caffeine deficit. I was thinking Mormonism was the second most ridiculous religion mankind has invented, and posted about the most ridiculous religion. I know the difference, but I haven’t been sleeping well lately. I hate this time of year.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe