2 of 2
Hobby Lobby’s secret agenda: How it’s quietly funding a vast right-wing movement
Posted: 07 April 2014 06:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3330
Joined  2011-11-04
Lois - 07 April 2014 03:58 AM
TimB - 06 April 2014 11:21 PM
asanta - 06 April 2014 02:01 AM
TimB - 04 April 2014 01:31 AM

Here’s a kicker, if true, I just heard that Hobby Lobby’s medical insurance, has heretofore, covered the “Plan B” birth control.  It is only since Obamacare requires such coverage, that their religious convictions, apparently, began.  Also their retirement plan, purportedly, had investments that included companies that produce Plan B./

Not only had…has. And it is not only Plan B. They invest a huge chunk of their retirement in most of the companies producing various forms of birth control.

They should change their name to Hypocrite Lobby.

They are such hypocrites they would wear the label proudly.

Lois

Even so, the rest of society should know them for what they are.  I will, henceforth, refer to them as Hypocrite Lobby.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 07 April 2014 09:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2602
Joined  2012-10-27
TimB - 07 April 2014 06:10 PM
Lois - 07 April 2014 03:58 AM
TimB - 06 April 2014 11:21 PM
asanta - 06 April 2014 02:01 AM
TimB - 04 April 2014 01:31 AM

Here’s a kicker, if true, I just heard that Hobby Lobby’s medical insurance, has heretofore, covered the “Plan B” birth control.  It is only since Obamacare requires such coverage, that their religious convictions, apparently, began.  Also their retirement plan, purportedly, had investments that included companies that produce Plan B./

Not only had…has. And it is not only Plan B. They invest a huge chunk of their retirement in most of the companies producing various forms of birth control.

They should change their name to Hypocrite Lobby.

They are such hypocrites they would wear the label proudly.

Lois

Even so, the rest of society should know them for what they are.  I will, henceforth, refer to them as Hypocrite Lobby.

Good. It’s a perfect name for them.

Lois

2 of 2