2 of 2
Real telepathy phenomena may deserves your investigation.
Posted: 14 April 2014 11:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2014-04-09

You don’t know how hard it is to contact Mr. James Randi. He won’t give me a chance if I only write a email to him.
But I’m near Los Angeles now, don’t you investigate paranormal phenomena, why CFI don’t want give me a chance to stay near you for a few days?
Or CFI can visit my neighbors to ask them whether they can perceive the signal.
If my claim is true, I think CFI can help me a lot to challenge James Randi.
Again, I need a American’s help just because my poor English and I’m not sure how long I should stay near James Randi can make him perceive the signal.

Prove the phenomena to you first maybe a good idea, because I can go to CFI center easily.

[ Edited: 14 April 2014 11:29 PM by TELEPATHY ]

Posted: 15 April 2014 06:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4074
Joined  2009-10-21

There are no paranormal investigators anymore. If you find one, don’t give them any money, they will take your money and not help you. There were some legitimate scientists at universities investigating ESP many years ago, but they all found that there is no such thing. That’s how science works. They look into things, try every experiment they can think of, and if they are wrong, they admit they are wrong.

Now, if you think you have something, you have to review all of that research and explain why you think they are wrong. They already did the work, so they have no reason to help you. They have already looked into this thoroughly and made their decision. They have good reason to believe they are right. They could be wrong, but you have to address each and every one of those reasons. You have to repeat the experiments they did and show that you are getting different results. Sorry, that’s how it works.

Posted: 15 April 2014 06:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  6640
Joined  2007-10-05
TELEPATHY - 14 April 2014 11:26 PM

You don’t know how hard it is to contact Mr. James Randi. He won’t give me a chance if I only write a email to him.

You’re right, Randi is not going to give you a chance if you don’t follow instructions. Did you read what Lois posted earlier?

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 15 April 2014 10:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  2602
Joined  2012-10-27
TELEPATHY - 14 April 2014 11:26 PM

But I’m near Los Angeles now, don’t you investigate paranormal phenomena, why CFI don’t want give me a chance to stay near you for a few days?
Or CFI can visit my neighbors to ask them whether they can perceive the signal.
If my claim is true, I think CFI can help me a lot to challenge James Randi.
Again, I need a American’s help just because my poor English and I’m not sure how long I should stay near James Randi can make him perceive the signal.

Prove the phenomena to you first maybe a good idea, because I can go to CFI center easily.

I’m sorry you are having so much trouble. Part of the problem is that it costs a lot of money to investigate claims like yours and funding is usually difficult to come by. If investigators don’t have the funds to test claims, they just can’t do it.  There are more people who want claims investigated than there are organizations to do it.

I can only encourage you to keep trying to contact The James Randi Foundation. You mght also try contacting CFI. Their contact information is on their websites.

We on this discussion group have no facilities to investigate such claims. We are people who live far apart, in different states and some in different countries.  Most of us have never even met the others on the group. We are not equipped to look into telepathic claims. I don’t know what else to suggest except places that investigate such claims. There are not many of them because they are expensive to operate.  But be careful. There are a lot of scam artists out there waiting to take advantage of people with claims like yours. One thing you might do is to try to get someone to help you make contacts who is a native English speaker. Just be careful who you trust.  I hope you continue to try to reach the Randi Foundation. It is probably the best group to look into your claims. Just keep trying. But you are not going to get James Randi or any skeptic to agree to percieve your signal. That’s not the way these investigations work. Randi and CFI don’t think telepathic signals exist and they have never found a valid one, so they approach claims from a skeptical standpoint. I wish you luck.

Lois

Posted: 16 April 2014 12:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  5257
Joined  2011-11-04

Yang, Maybe you could volunteer for research.  Here is an article about researchers at the University of Manchester trying to create an objective virtual environment for research on telepathy.  The article is almost 4 years old, so I don’t know what has become of their research, but it might give you some leads.  http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/computer-game-tests-for-telepathy-1036032

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

2 of 2