A couple of things:
I suppose I could be a good ‘dinner guest’ since, as MzLee knows, I have an opinion on just about everything.
Plus, I’ve ‘picked up a few skills along the way’. Someone asked me once, what my ‘skillset consisted of’. This was the result. Not just ‘jobs I’ve had’ but hobbies as well. I’m not a ‘guru’ by any means in any of them but I do have a passing knowledge of them.
- minor website design, build, repair and maintain computer equipment,etc
- paint, including rooms, walls, outdoors (like houses), murals, design work,etc
- minor plumbing, up to and including replacing any pipes, installing toilets, tubs, showers,etc
- minor electrical, including house wiring, washer/dryer for 220V, fuse box installation, etc
- minor carpentry, including roofing, framing, shingle work, door and window installation, flooring, carpet installation, furniture building, etc
- hang and mudd drywall
- install kitchen cabinets, drawers, stoves, appliances
- do tile and grout work, and caulking of windows and plumbing fixtures
- cook many different genres of food (jewish, american native, syrian, german, italian, french and ‘yankee’)
- hunt for food
- milk cows and goats by hand or machine
- make homemade wine
- do hard, challenger and expert crossword puzzles in pen
- decorate the house for any and all holidays I choose to celebrate
- minor surgery, including setting bones, stitching up, lancing and clearing up infections
- well trained in CPR and emergency techniques
- somewhat versed in homeopathic remedies, used in ‘stopgap’ measures until proper medical care is obtained
- ‘get by’ in french and spanish
- write and design short stories, children’s books
- amateur astronomer
- basic sewing and mending
- chop and stack wood
- make wooden and leather toys of all sorts
- make wooden furniture, from stools to waterbeds
- know many types of photography and PS skills
Lois, I agree with you on the point of the camera angles. However, I must demur on the point of autism.
What is a kid with autism supposed to sound like? I have a very good friend who has two boys who are autistic. And, in any one conversation, they are ‘normal-sounding’.