7 of 7
Children crossing Mexican border
Posted: 22 June 2014 08:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4576
Joined  2008-08-14
asanta - 22 June 2014 12:34 AM

Yet no one is in the least bit interested in the illegal aliens coming over from Canada…..the country sending the second largest number. I think 3rd used to be Ireland, I don’t know what it is now. No one challenges a white person with a vaguely foreign sounding ‘American’ accent or an Irish accent…..

Where the heck did you get this garbage from Asanta? Did you just make this up and hope it would stick?
Canada is not even on the radar compared to the other North American and Central and South American Nations.
Not even on the radar.
There’s graphs and official figures in the study.
Canada is included in the “all other countries” category. And is a very low number.

Mexico continued to be the leading source country of unauthorized immigration to the United States (see Table 3). There were 6.8 million unauthorized immigrants from Mexico in 2011, representing 59 percent of the unauthorized population. From 2000 to 2011, the Mexican-born unauthorized population increased by 2.1 million or an annual average of 190,000. The next leading source countries were El Salvador (660,000), Guatemala (520,000), Honduras (380,000), and China (280,000). The ten leading countries of origin represented 85 percent of the unauthorized immigrant population in 2011.

US Government Study

[ Edited: 22 June 2014 08:54 AM by VYAZMA ]
 Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 22 June 2014 09:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]
Total Posts:  364
Joined  2014-03-12
VYAZMA - 22 June 2014 08:52 AM
asanta - 22 June 2014 12:34 AM

Yet no one is in the least bit interested in the illegal aliens coming over from Canada…..the country sending the second largest number. I think 3rd used to be Ireland, I don’t know what it is now. No one challenges a white person with a vaguely foreign sounding ‘American’ accent or an Irish accent…..

Where the heck did you get this garbage from Asanta? Did you just make this up and hope it would stick?
Canada is not even on the radar compared to the other North American and Central and South American Nations.
Not even on the radar.
There’s graphs and official figures in the study.
Canada is included in the “all other countries” category. And is a very low number.

Mexico continued to be the leading source country of unauthorized immigration to the United States (see Table 3). There were 6.8 million unauthorized immigrants from Mexico in 2011, representing 59 percent of the unauthorized population. From 2000 to 2011, the Mexican-born unauthorized population increased by 2.1 million or an annual average of 190,000. The next leading source countries were El Salvador (660,000), Guatemala (520,000), Honduras (380,000), and China (280,000). The ten leading countries of origin represented 85 percent of the unauthorized immigrant population in 2011.

US Government Study

Right VYAZMA, racism in no way affects the immigration discourse of Americans.

Signature 

“expectation is the mother of disappointment”

Posted: 22 June 2014 09:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]
Joined  2008-08-14
Handydan - 22 June 2014 09:07 AM

Right VYAZMA, racism in no way affects the immigration discourse of Americans.

What if it does in some instances?
Then what Dan?

I’ve been with this thread since page one. I’ve seen several attempts at changing the direction of the discussion, mis-information,
people accusing others of racism, everything BUT an honest attempt, an attempt(!) to discuss this question logically or with reason and facts.
You yourself tried to paint Tim’s post as “unhumanitarian”.

People who are pro-illegal immigrants throw everything but the kitchen sink into this. Unfortunately, we have posts like Asanta’s here that are just outright fabrications.
It’s no fun having to deal with fabrication and misinformation on a forum that supposed to be based on reason and science and facts.

So what then Dan? What if a small number of people who are concerned about illegal immigrants have a racial motivation in their view of
illegal immigrants?
What Dan? Would you like to scold them?
Stay on topic!! Do you have anything else to contribute to this thread? Anything on topic?

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 22 June 2014 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]
Joined  2008-08-14

HandyDan-Not that I have a good plan or comprehension of the immigration problems we face, because I don’t.

Considering your statement here Dan, don’t you think you should cool down the assertions, and generalized declarations you are making concerning illegal immigration?

Signature 

Posted: 22 June 2014 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]
Total Posts:  364
Joined  2014-03-12

Well, aren’t we all so fortunate to have VYAZMA here to tell what we are really saying, and really mean. It’s like he reads minds or something. He is so right, all the time!

Signature 

“expectation is the mother of disappointment”

Posted: 22 June 2014 05:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]
Joined  2008-08-14
Handydan - 22 June 2014 04:26 PM

Well, aren’t we all so fortunate to have VYAZMA here to tell what we are really saying, and really mean. It’s like he reads minds or something. He is so right, all the time!

I can only see what you mean by what you write Dan.
I don’t read your mind Dan- I simply read your posts.

I’m sorry you interpret my posts as effrontery.
Effrontery is far better than bullsh**ting in my book.

Did you want to critique my personality, or add to or refute specific comments herein?

Signature 

Posted: 02 July 2014 08:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]
Total Posts:  1474
Joined  2009-10-21

Just some info on this old thread

7 of 7