Signature 

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Physics has been History

Posted: 06 September 2014 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3594
Joined  2011-08-15

Sorry Psikey but this clown’s going to get the sack from the Coldstream Guards and be demoted back into the ranks for his antics. Screw him. I’m much more interested in the videos on Dreadnaughtus, the largest Dino ever found. Seventy seven tons and the height of a seven story building! Holy crap! And found where Darwin was swanning around on the Patagonian Plains, even more ironic.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 08 September 2014 07:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  1337
Joined  2005-01-14

(sigh!)  It’s just modern times.  Young people today don’t seem to realize that there’s a time a place for being funny and a time and place for being serious.  Then again, look at the “comedies” the Brits are turning out these days.  Nothing but foul language.

Posted: 26 September 2014 11:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  2794
Joined  2007-07-05
Advocatus - 08 September 2014 07:01 AM

(sigh!)  It’s just modern times.  Young people today don’t seem to realize that there’s a time a place for being funny and a time and place for being serious.  Then again, look at the “comedies” the Brits are turning out these days.  Nothing but foul language.

I couldn’t take the so called guards marching properly seriously.  At least he is as funny as the guards really are.

It is just part of the silly junk form European culture.  The Culture is obsolete.

psik

Signature 

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Physics has been History

Posted: 26 September 2014 11:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  4314
Joined  2014-06-20
psikeyhackr - 26 September 2014 11:05 AM
Advocatus - 08 September 2014 07:01 AM

I couldn’t take the so called guards marching properly seriously.  At least he is as funny as the guards really are.

It is just part of the silly junk form European culture.  The Culture is obsolete.

psik

It’s not nearly as bad as US culture, so for that they get substantial points. When it comes to entertainment, especially comedies, Europe too often imitates the worst of US culture, with disastrous consequences.

Signature 

[color=red“Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.”
― George Eliot, Silas Marner[/color]

Posted: 27 September 2014 04:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  3177
Joined  2011-04-24
psikeyhackr - 26 September 2014 11:05 AM

psik

Even secularism and rationalism?

Signature 

“I am back from Syria. I believe I have enlightened ISIS to the error of their ways. They are all vegan now.” - Godfrey Elfwick

‹‹ Houdini      Modern Family Fans? ››