The Interview
Posted: 02 January 2015 02:07 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5257
Joined  2011-11-04

I am not a big fan of comedy movies, but I had to see this one for the sake of free speech.

It was not bad.  Not quite up there with classics such as the original Airplane, and Tropic Thunder, IMO, but still pretty darn good as comedy movies go.  I wouldn’t take a child to see it, however, —too much sexual references and violence.  But for adults who are still somewhat in touch with their adolescence, it’s funny.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 14 February 2015 10:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  350
Joined  2007-10-12

But for adults who are still somewhat in touch with their adolescence, it’s funny

I watched it.  To me it was obviously targeted to the males-between-the-ages-of-13-and-30 market.  Lots of bathroom and sex humor.  But yeah, I laughed out loud more than a few times.

Signature 

Of all religions the Christian is without doubt the one which should inspire tolerance most, although up to now the Christians have been the most intolerant of all men. -Voltaire