2 of 74
Parents, be wary of the hidden danger of vaccines!
Posted: 11 May 2015 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1380
Joined  2015-03-09
macgyver - 11 May 2015 12:55 PM

I can’t do this every time someone comes on here claiming to have ” done their own research ” and decided vaccines are dangerous when in fact all they’ve done is read nonsense on the Internet.

Here is a thread where Mckenzie and I debunked the flawed arguments often put forward by anti vaxxers and others who have irrational fears and misinformation concerning vaccines

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/1758/

Enough time has been wasted already.

You can also do some real research ( not the silly kind) if you are really interested by reading through Mackenzie’s blog here: http://skeptvet.com/Blog/2015/04/sb277-eliminating-personal-belief-vaccine-exemption-in-california/

Or on my own vaccine page here: http://www.doctormelgar.com/vaccines

Just a quick note regarding your comment on formaldehyde, the amount of formaldehyde found in each vaccine is about the same amount that your own body produces every single day as side product of normal biochemical reactions. This is the sort of thing fear mongers conveniently leave out in their stories.

Look macgvver, anecdotal evidence means something when a parent sees a child convulsing right after given a vaccine.  You cannot deny that some children (and they have no test to pre-screen which children will be affected) will be injured or even killed by vaccines.  So don’t come here and claim that there is no risk, and don’t tell me that mandating vaccines by the government is democratic.  And please don’t tell me that the vaccine manufacturers should not be held responsible for the claims that prove the vaccines had something to do with their child’s permanent disability.  And don’t tell me that the CDC and FDA aren’t in cahoots with the manufacturers due to a profit motive.  This is absolutely sick and people are beginning to fight back.  I thank the whistle blower who claimed the test that said MMR shots are safe was rigged.  These people cannot get away with this, and will not.  The public is angry for good reason and this is far from over.

[ Edited: 11 May 2015 01:06 PM by peacegirl ]
 Signature 

I think, therefore I don’t vaccinate.

“Vaccination is a barbarous practice and one of the most fatal of all the delusions current in our time.”  Mahatma Gandhi

Ever heard of the Golden Rule?... He who has the gold makes the rules!

Posted: 11 May 2015 01:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  468
Joined  2015-03-31
peacegirl - 11 May 2015 01:03 PM

Look macgvver, anecdotal evidence means something …

Anecdotal evidence means nothing.

...when a parent sees a child convulsing right after given a vaccine.

LOL, independently verified evidence of this shit claim, please? LOL

So don’t come here and claim that there is no risk…

No one ever claimed that, you prevaricating harridan. There is risk in everything—even getting out of bed in the morning. What IS claimed, correctly, is that the idea that vaccines cause autism is a documented LIE. By a liar, just like you.

The public is angry for good reason and this is far from over.

That small, but unfortunately dangerous, part of the public that opposes vaccines is a cohort of morons. You’re in good company with them.

Posted: 11 May 2015 01:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  2901
Joined  2007-04-26

Like I said, I can’t waste my time with one more crackpot who doesn’t want to listen to reason. You came back and responded without reading any of the resources I linked to. If there is anyone here who is unsure about vaccines and wants to have a rational discussion I am all ears but I am not going to spend time with someone who doesn’t really want to have a science based discussion.

Signature 

For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, obvious,.... and just plain wrong

Posted: 11 May 2015 01:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Joined  2015-03-09
macgyver - 11 May 2015 01:19 PM

Like I said, I can’t waste my time with one more crackpot who doesn’t want to listen to reason. You came back and responded without reading any of the resources I linked to. If there is anyone here who is unsure about vaccines and wants to have a rational discussion I am all ears but I am not going to spend time with someone who doesn’t really want to have a science based discussion.

I have read and I have read, and I will continue to read but you cannot tell me that there isn’t a problem with the amount of vaccines being given.  Those who are in the medical arena cannot be honest with themselves.  They have to support mainstream medicine or they could lose their license.  The science that has been determined to be science is not science at all.  It’s junk science.  Did you not hear me when I said that there was a whistle blower who said the science (the empirical testing) was doctored when it came to the conclusion that the MMR vaccine was perfectly safe and had no connection with autism in black babies?  In actuality it showed a 300% increase in risk, but it was never disclosed.  You are refusing to listen to the other side of this important issue.

Signature 

“Vaccination is a barbarous practice and one of the most fatal of all the delusions current in our time.”  Mahatma Gandhi

Posted: 11 May 2015 01:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  4219
Joined  2009-10-21

Scientists have figured out how to use social media. They are using the only tools that anti-vaxxers know how to use, except they are spreading honest information instead of lies. Here’s how you are being lied to PeaceGirl:

Image Attachments
avax_IMR2.png

Posted: 11 May 2015 01:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Joined  2015-03-31
peacegirl - 11 May 2015 01:27 PM

It’s junk science. .

LOL

You don’t know what “junk science” is, or what science is. You don’t know anything at all. You wouldn’t know reality if it bit you in the ass. That’s what comes from being home-schooled by your father.

“Junk science” is a trope produced by Fox News and their acolytes to spread denialism about global warming and other facts that they find inconvenient to their profits. They are Big Liars, just like you!

LOL

Posted: 11 May 2015 01:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Joined  2015-03-09
Lausten - 11 May 2015 01:32 PM

Scientists have figured out how to use social media. They are using the only tools that anti-vaxxers know how to use, except they are spreading honest information instead of lies. Here’s how you are being lied to PeaceGirl:

The US child mortality rate is worse than many other countries who do not follow this rigid vaccination schedule.  Something is wrong here whether you want to see it or not.  I, knowing what I know now, would never have vaccinated my children and they didn’t have 75% of the vaccines that are being recklessly administered to every baby born.  They received a third of them.  There are no epidemics going on in the U.S. at this time and no reason to give a shot that contains three diseases.  These shots do come with risks, believe it or not.  Interestingly, the statistics do show that smallpox was on the decline as well as polio and many other diseases before vaccinations were ever instituted on a mass scale.  This is not made up; these statistics were taken from the period of time that these scourges occurred.  So don’t tell me that vaccinations are the hero here.  And please don’t label me by calling me an anti-vaxxer.  You do that to portray me as someone who should not be taken seriously.  It won’t work anymore as more and more parents (professionals and lay people alike) are opting out of vaccines for good reason.

[ Edited: 11 May 2015 01:47 PM by peacegirl ]
 Signature 

Posted: 11 May 2015 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Joined  2015-03-09
Pec of Uliar - 11 May 2015 01:43 PM
peacegirl - 11 May 2015 01:27 PM

It’s junk science. .

LOL

You don’t know what “junk science” is, or what science is. You don’t know anything at all. You wouldn’t know reality if it bit you in the ass. That’s what comes from being home-schooled by your father.

“Junk science” is a trope produced by Fox News and their acolytes to spread denialism about global warming and other facts that they find inconvenient to their profits. They are Big Liars, just like you!

LOL

I don’t care what you have to say David.  You are so confused about so many things, there’s no point in communicating with you.

Signature 

Posted: 11 May 2015 01:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Joined  2015-03-31
peacegirl - 11 May 2015 01:43 PM
Lausten - 11 May 2015 01:32 PM

The US child mortality rate is worse than many other countries who do not follow this rigid vaccination schedule.

1. A country is not a “who.” LOL

2. Do you know what “correlation does not equal causation” means, dumb ass? Do you think the decline in the number of pirates since the mid-19th century is the cause of the global warming observed since then? See: Flying Spaghetti Monster. LOL

I, knowing what I know now, would never have vaccinated my children…

It’s unfortunate that you reproduced.

Although, I must say, from what you said at FF, you have pretty good kids. A point in their favor is that they refuse to read Seymour’s book. Another point is that one of your sons is a radiologist, and could easily disprove to you Lessans’ claims about light and sight. That he does not do so, indicates that he does not want to hurt your feelings.

I have no such hesitation grin

Posted: 11 May 2015 02:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Joined  2009-10-21

And please don’t label me by calling me an anti-vaxxer.  You do that to portray me as someone who should not be taken seriously.  It won’t work anymore as more and more parents (professionals and lay people alike) are opting out of vaccines for good reason.

You are against vaccinations, what should I call you? I showed you how you are being lied to, you didn’t respond. I compared the odds of a vaccine hurting you vs a disease hurting you, you didn’t respond, you said “these shots come with risk, believe it or not”. I do believe it, I listed what the risk is. Those risks are given to you to read before you get the shot. That’s all in the science. So you aren’t acting rationally, so I won’t call you that, but what would like to be called?

Posted: 11 May 2015 02:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Joined  2009-10-21

Sorry, I couldn’t get a better picture up there before.
Here’s a link to better see the lie from Sherri Tenpenny the anti-vaxxer. CFI is being really uncooperative with my posts today.
https://www.facebook.com/vaccineinfo/photos/a.408334680890.205178.171964245890/10153188133165891/?type=1&hc_location=ufi

And here’s some sciencey stuff from a group working against her and her lies:

Is the US rate of infant mortality high? Yes it is, compared to most other OECD countries. But that has nothing to do with the number of vaccines given, as anti-vaxxers like Sherri Tenpenny like to claim, and it’s a complete lie to suggest that the US has the highest rate of infant mortality in the world. Anti-vaxxers lie - but you knew that, right?

There are many factors affecting the rate, including inequitable access to health care, and differences between countries in how live births are defined. But the single biggest cause appears to be that the US has exceptionally high rates of pre-term births - in the industrialized world only Cyprus has a higher rate. And pre-term births are bad news: when 1 in 8 American infants are born between 22 and 37 weeks gestation it’s unsurprising that infant mortality is high. If the US had the same rate of pre-term births as Sweden, the US infant mortality rate would drop by around 33%. [Sources in comments]

But for anti-vaxxers it’s always the vaccines. Always.

Posted: 11 May 2015 03:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Total Posts:  792
Joined  2015-03-29
Pec of Uliar - 11 May 2015 01:52 PM

Do you think the decline in the number of pirates since the mid-19th century is the cause of the global warming observed since then? See: Flying Spaghetti Monster. LOL

Really?  Are you serious?  Oh My Goodness, we’ve got to bring back Piracy real quick, so as to stem the Global Warming Problem.

Posted: 11 May 2015 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Joined  2015-03-09
Lausten - 11 May 2015 02:18 PM

And please don’t label me by calling me an anti-vaxxer.  You do that to portray me as someone who should not be taken seriously.  It won’t work anymore as more and more parents (professionals and lay people alike) are opting out of vaccines for good reason.

You are against vaccinations, what should I call you? I showed you how you are being lied to, you didn’t respond.

I am being lied to regarding the safety and efficacy of vaccines.  If I knew there was a small risk that my child could have an adverse reaction, I as a parent have the right in a free country to make the decision to vaccinate or not.  I am not obliged to sacrifice the health of my child for the greater good.  Humans are not cattle.

Lausten - 11 May 2015 02:18 PM

I compared the odds of a vaccine hurting you vs a disease hurting you, you didn’t respond, you said “these shots come with risk, believe it or not”. I do believe it, I listed what the risk is. Those risks are given to you to read before you get the shot. That’s all in the science. So you aren’t acting rationally, so I won’t call you that, but what would like to be called?

I am acting rationally.  I don’t trust all of the vaccines that babies are being exposed to.  You are entitled to think what you want, and I’m entitled to think what I want.

[ Edited: 11 May 2015 03:12 PM by peacegirl ]
 Signature 

Posted: 11 May 2015 03:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Joined  2009-10-21

not much for conversation are you? I asked you what I should call you. no response. Add that to the list of things not responded to.

Instead you bring up your rights. I never said anything about forcing anyone to get vaccinated. You ran out of defenses for your arguments pretty fast. That should make you rethink your stand, but that would be hard, wouldn’t it?

Posted: 11 May 2015 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Joined  2015-03-09
Lausten - 11 May 2015 03:17 PM

not much for conversation are you? I asked you what I should call you. no response. Add that to the list of things not responded to.

Call me peacegirl.  Stop telling me I’m not responding to you.  Maybe I didn’t see the post so stop making premature judgments so quickly.

Instead you bring up your rights. I never said anything about forcing anyone to get vaccinated.

You didn’t, but that’s what government is trying to do; take away a parent’s rights to make this most serious decision.

You ran out of defenses for your arguments pretty fast. That should make you rethink your stand, but that would be hard, wouldn’t it?

I did not run out of defenses Lausten.  I am warning parents to be cautious and get the facts (from an unbiased source) which certainly does not come from the vaccine makers, the FDA, or even the pediatricians who could lose their license if they dare open their mouths against the medical mafia.

Signature 

2 of 74